With age, the size of the prostate of some men starts increasing. This causes them to face urinary problems. If it is not treated on time, the severity of the problem increases.
Prostoease is an effective way to prevent and treat prostate problems in a natural way through Ayurvedic herbs.
Key elements and their benefits according to Ayurveda:
- Varun: Helps prevent and control prostate size, ie BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia).
- Shilajit: It contains Fulvic and Humic Acid with many minerals, which has many benefits.
- Gokshura: Provides relief from pain during urination.
- Kachnaar: It has anti-proliferative properties, which helps in relieving the symptoms of BPH and increase in prostate size.
- Punarnava: It is diuretic and prevents the formation of stones in the kidney.
Dosage: 1-1 tablet twice a day or according to doctor's consultation.
|Galway Weight||60 Tablet|
|PV/BV||24.00 / 145.00|
|Ignore Update Qty||No|
|Product Group||Guest, Employee, Distributor, General Customer|