Loyalty 15,24 Offer
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is the special benefit of this offer for new distributors?
The month of which an IR business starts, the purchase of that month will be counted in this offer even if it is first billing. Now IR will have to get the remaining 5 or 11 months billing under Loyalty 15 and Loyalty 24 of Loyalty Offer.
2.Can this offer be clubbed with any other offer?
Yes, this is the most special thing that you can use your personal I.D. for purchasing and participate in all three offers. For example, if an I.R. has done a personal purchase of 2500 I.P. in retail Bonanza, then the benefits given to I.R. are: -।
- First benefit - As per the retail bonanza offer IR will get products worth Rs 200 DP for free.
- Second Benefit - The same IR will qualify for the Champions of 2000 Lucky Draw (the condition is that he will have to buy between 1st to 10th.) •)
- Third benefit - Since IR has purchased more than Rs 2400, he/she will be valid for the first month in Loyalty Offer. Now the distributor will have to buy at least Rs 2400 continuously for the remaining 5 months or 11 months to remain in the loyalty offer.
3. Is this loyalty offer for both first purchase and second purchase?
Yes, this loyalty offer is valid for both first purchase and second purchase if it is done within the given time limit.
4. Can both Loyalty 15 and Loyalty 24 slabs be qualified in this loyalty offer?
No, one slab, Loyalty 15 or Loyalty 24 can be qualified only once.
5.Is there a maximum limit for free products in Loyalty 15 and Loyalty 24 offers?
Yes, if a person completes loyalty 15 in 6 months, then in the 7th month, he will get a maximum of Rs 900 / - products free as per the company rules. • If he continues Loyalty 15 even from the 7th to the 12th month, then on the 13th month he will get a maximum of Rs 900 / - free products. Along with this, products will be available for a maximum of Rs 1000 / - to keep the loyalty of the company till the 12th month. That is, 900 rupees + 900 rupees + 1000 rupees = 2800 maximum (in one year) • If the distributor completes Loyalty 24 in 6 months, then he will get products equal to the average price of 6 months purchase or maximum of Rs 5000 / - free on 7th month. • Similarly, if a person completes Loyalty 24 from 7th to 12th month, then he will get products equal to the average price or maximum of Rs 5000 / - on the 13th month. • Along with this, he will get more products of Rs. 5000 / - + Rs. 200 / - as per average of both the cycles for the last 6-6 months to show the loyalty of the company for 12 months. That is, Rs 5,000 + Rs 5,000 + Rs 5,000 + Rs 200 = 15,200 maximum (in a year)
6.Will billing be multiple or single?
This loyalty offer will have both single and multiple invoice counts.
7.How to get free products?
As soon as you complete a 6-month slab, on the 7th month you will get a coupon for free products of a fix basket. You can get it from franchisee or Galwaykart. Similarly, as soon as you complete the slab for the next 6 months, you will get a coupon for fixed free products in the 13th month. Along with this, you will also get a coupon for the bonus products of the fixed offer in the 13th month. You can get coupons for your products from franchisee or Galwaykart.
8. Is there any I.R?Can you move from a slab of Rs 1500 / - to a slab of Rs 2400 / - or from a slab of Rs 2400 / - to a slab of Rs 1500 / -?
Any I.R. in this offer at a slab of Rs 2400 / - can come in a slab of Rs 1500 / -, but cannot go from a slab of Rs 1500 / - to a slab of Rs 2400 / -.
9.An IR has Rs. 2400 in March 2020, Rs. 2400 in April 2020, Rs. 2400 in May 2020, Rs. 1800 in June 2020, Rs. 2400 in July 2020, Rs. 2400 in August 2020, then in which club will he qualify?
He will be considered qualified for a slab of Rs. 1500 / - (Loyalty 15), as he has purchased the product for Rs. 1800 / - in June 2020.