The hot summer sun is harmful to our skin, and we take due precautions for it. But it also has harmful effects on your hair. The heat from the sun causes weathering and oxidative damage to hair and make it dry, brittle, and stiff. Fortunately, there are several tricks and products you can use to beat the heat damage on your hair this season. Below are the top 5 summer hair care tips to keep your style from fizzling out this summer.
1) Cover up- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you’re out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects color-treated hair.
2) Shampoo with Care- While you feel like shampooing your hair every day, doing so will cause more harm than good. Too much shampoo can dry up your scalp and hair even more. Buy best shampoo and conditioner online, to ke
Apart from having a lot of medicinal benefits, neem is known for its antibacterial functions that helps fight skin issues like acne, zits, pimples, and oily skin. So, if these face issues are troubling you, here are a few neem face washes for healthy glowing skin.
Neem in the form of face wash has been widely used as an alternative remedy for treating the symptoms of scabies. It helps to eliminate the symptoms of itching and aids in getting rid of painful symptoms like inflammation and itching, decreasing skin redness and keeping the skin smooth. Below are the benefits of neem face wash:
1) Sets free from acne- Acne is generally related to oily skin but some people with dry skin also experience acne seasonally. Whether you have dry or oily skin, face wash like Galway Rupabham is usually a great way to tackle acne. These are usually infused with natural neem extracts and offer a refreshing and purifying cleansing
Your body uses water in all its cells, organs, and tissues to help regulate its temperature and maintain other bodily functions. Because your body loses water through breathing, sweating, and digestion, it's important to rehydrate by drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water.
Below is the importance of water in our body:
1) It regulates your body temperature- Staying hydrated is crucial to maintaining your body temperature. Your body loses water through sweat during physical activity and in hot environments. Your sweat keeps your body cool, but your body temperature will rise if you don’t replenish the water you lose. That’s because your body loses electrolytes and plasma when it’s dehydrated. If you’re sweating more than usual, make sure you drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
2) Water Can Help Control Calories- For years, dieters have been drinking lots of water as a weigh
Even the healthiest of people get sick every now and then. But by fine-tuning certain aspects of your health routine, such as diet and stress management, you can help support your immune system's defenses against bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that cause conditions like the common cold and flu.
Below are some simple tips on how you can boost your immune system
1) Reduce Your Stress Levels- Chronic stress suppresses the immune response of the body by releasing the hormone cortisol. Cortisol interferes with the T-cells (a specific white blood cell) to reproduce and receive signals from the body. Cortisol also reduces the antibody secretory IgA, which lines the gut and respiratory tract, which are our first line of defense against pathogens. To keep your stress in check, practice yoga, meditation or deep breathing in your regular routine.
2) Eat more whole plant foods- Whole plant foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds,
Due to this Pandemic situation the entire nation is under lockdown. Going out for shopping is risky as the virus is spread in all parts of India. Hence, online shopping is the best way to get everything at your doorstep. Below are the benefits of online shopping:
1) Convenience of online shopping- Customers can purchase items from the comfort of their own homes or work place. Shopping is made easier and convenient for the customer through internet. You do not have to step out of your house and go to any physical store. It is also easy to cancel the transactions. During this situation, due to safety reasons it is advised to go for digital payment. This will help to stop spreading the virus for person to person.
2) More variety- The choices online are amazing. One can get several brands and products from different sellers all in one place. You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare. You can shop
The scorching summer heat can be unforgiving on your skin. The pollution, intense summer sun, heat, and humidity cause many skin issues. Tanning, dry patches, overactive sebaceous glands, sunburn, pigmentation, blemishes, and acne – these are a few issues that you may face during summer. That is why you need to take care of your skin during this season. You also need to update your skin care products and routine with the changing seasons. Below, we have suggested some changes that you need to make in your skin care routine.
1) Limit Your Time in the Sun- Instead of spending the entire day in the sun, limit your time outside to a couple of hours. Rather than reapplying sunscreen midway through your day, use this as your cue to go inside. This saves your skin and saves you money since you don’t have to apply another round of sunscreen.
2) Sunscreen is a must- Throw away last year's unused sunscreen for a new bottle. Sunscreens aren't mea
A body wash will not dry up your skin with regular use. They are made to be more moisturizing for the skin. The moisturizing capabilities often come from the oils and creams that are mixed into the formula of these body washes.
Below are the body washes under Galway Rupabham category:
1) Green Lush Body Wash- It has the goodness of Aloe Vera and Cucumber extracts- a perfect mixture to achieve a soft skin. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it feeling tight and dry. Using a gentle body wash will encourage it to hold on to moisture without over-cleansing, so your skin feels nourished and healthy. A moisturizing body wash can be especially useful on rushed mornings. All it takes is one shower to keep your skin beautifully nourished, hydrated and cleansed for the day ahead.
2) Citrus Blast Body Wash- Citrus is a sweet treat for the senses. The scent and taste help to invigorate the mind, body, and
It is that time of the world where everyone wants to look good. Even men want to be perfectly groomed and look presentable. A man should have a good understanding of his body in respect to health, fitness, what to wear and grooming.
Below are the grooming products offered by Galway Men Premium Range -
1) After Shave Balm- This provide a thick coating of moisture to protect and soothe freshly shaven skin. It can arrest bleeding caused by shaving and help your facial skin heal faster. With a soothing effect on the skin it contains hygienic benefits which include keeping the skin pores clean and bacteria-free. Buy Aftershave for Men Online, which helps prevent acne and makes a man feel more confident.
2) Beard Shampoo- Beard shampoo is one of the most important products in the beard maintenance kit. It softens the hair and cleanses the skin underneath to take away
Turmeric, also known as curcuma longa, is a traditional herb native to India and Asia, with ancient healing properties and versatile culinary uses. The dried and ground root of this herb, produces this vibrant yellow spice which brings life to any dish. Besides giving flavor to dish it also has many other benefits:
1) Turmeric Provides Relief from Arthritic Pain- Turmeric's anti-inflammatory properties have been instrumental in treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Buy organic health care products, whose antioxidant also destroys the free radicals in the body that damage the cells. Anybody suffering from the condition should consume the spice on a daily basis to relieve themselves of mild joint pains and inflammation, though it should be understood that it does not stand as a substitute for medication.
2) Anti-Inflammatory Properties- Curcumin that is present in Turmeric contains properties that fight the development of m
Bacteria and viruses can be very contagious and make us ill. No one like to be sick, so here are 5 things that will help you in your battle against germs
1) Be germ-aware while traveling- If you’re traveling during the holiday season, keep yourself away from germ to minimize your risk. With filtration systems, airplane air is better than it used to be. But it’s not perfect. So, keep your hands away from your face and wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer when you can. Stay home if you’re sick, or at least cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. The same holds true on any public transportation. The biggest benefit of hand sanitizer is that it is handy and one can take it anywhere.
2) Hand washing- Often overlooked, hand-washing is one of the easiest and most effective ways to protect yourself from germs and most infections. Wash your hands