Celebrated on the full-moon day of the Hindu month of Sravana (July/August), this festival celebrates the love of a brother for his sister. On this day, sisters tie rakhi on the wrists of their brothers to protect them against evil influences, and pray for their long life and happiness. To make this occasion more auspicious buy beauty and personal items care for your sister which will excite her and make her happier:
1) Body Washes- Today everyone is switching to body wash rather than soap. There are various ranges of body wash in Galway- Citrus Blast, Green Lush, Pomegranate and Plum, Honey and Almond, Fruit Punch . These body washes are meant for different skin types and makes the skin soft and supple. Keeps you fresh throughout the day it has all the essential ingredients that are required for your skin. It nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Regular b
Inflammation of the liver of any cause is referred to as hepatitis. It may be caused by viruses, drugs, or alcohol, although the most common cause is viruses, termed viral hepatitis. There are several types of viral hepatitis, the most common of which are hepatitis A, B, and C. There are 5 types of Hepatitis:
Hepatitis A- Hepatitis A is caused by an infection with the hepatitis A virus (HAV). This type of hepatitis is most commonly transmitted by consuming food or water contaminated by feces from a person infected with hepatitis A.
Hepatitis B- Hepatitis B is transmitted through contact with infectious body fluids, such as blood, vaginal secretions, or semen, containing the hepatitis B virus (HBV). Injection drug use, having sex with an infected partner, or sharing razors with an infected person increase your risk of getting hepatitis B.
Hepatitis C- Hepatitis C comes from the hepatitis C virus (HCV). Hepatitis C is transmitted through direct
Male Grooming has moved on a great deal since the days where men just simply shaved and added a splash of aftershave. Nowadays many men’s grooming products help to keep skin looking and feeling great. There are certain face creams for men in Galway which will enhance their look. The two face cream for men are- Galway Srigunam Fairness Cream Men and Galway Men Skin Lightening Cream. These two products help in giving a fair skin tone for men. It repairs tough male skin, reduces skin darkening, visible spots and blemishes while restoring the natural fairness of the skin. It shields your skin from sun block, gives you an even skin tone and nourishes your skin. This cream has a very light texture and is easy to apply. It claims to control oiliness, avoid acne-causing bacteria and reduce dark spots. It brightens your skin and provides long- lasting freshness. This fairness cream is enriched with Multi- Vitamin complex which provides good hydration.
Buy Fairness Cream for Men which i
Our immune system is essential for our survival. Without an immune system, our bodies will be exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites and more. It is our immune system which protects us from infection with pathogens and helps us stay healthy. If our immune system is weak then we will easily fall into the grip of diseases.
Why our immune system, gets weak?
- Lack of good diet
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking
- As we grow older our immune system gets weak
- Due to overweight
To make our immunity strong it is essential to do workout daily and add healthy and nutrition food. Along with this it is also essential to have Aloe Gilloy Juice. Due to its anti-oxidant properties it has been exposed to many dangerous diseases and can fight with them. It is also helpful in removing free radicals and toxins from liver and kidney. This is also good for digestion. This Health Product has the following ingredients:
The Azadirachta indica tree, also known as the neem tree, has recently gained a lot of popularity for its various benefits for the skin and body. Originally found only in India, the neem tree has been called Arishtha in Sanskrit, which translates to “reliever of sickness.” If you’re curious about the benefits of neem for skin, then below are some of it:
1) Treats acne- Neem leaves are a godsend ingredient and a safe home remedy for oily and acne-prone skin. Since they exhibit antibacterial properties, they help keep skin free from pimple-causing bacteria and thus reduce acne. Neem oil extracted from neem leaves is a cooling, drying and non-comedogenic oil that you can use to zap excess oil from the face and keep it clean and oil-free. You can use undiluted neem oil as a spot treatment to fight acne.
2) It heals dryness and reduces redness- Neem seeds are used to create Neem oil, a naturally moisturizing product that contains numerous fatty
Derived from the Sanskrit word “yuji,” meaning yoke or union, yoga is an ancient practice that brings together mind and body. It incorporates breathing exercises, meditation and poses designed to encourage relaxation and reduce stress. Practicing yoga is said to come with many benefits for both mental and physical health, though not all of these benefits have been backed by science.
Below are the health benefits of Yoga:
1) Improves Flexibility- Moving and stretching in new ways will help you become more flexible, bringing a greater range of motion to tight areas. Over time, you can expect to gain flexibility in your hamstrings, back, shoulders, and hips. As we age, our flexibility usually decreases, especially if you spend a lot of time sitting, which leads to pain and immobility. Yoga can help reverse this process.
2) Perfects your posture- Your head is like a bowling ball—big, round, and heavy. When it's balanced directly over a
Healthy living to most people means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person. In many instances, physical and mental health are closely linked, so that a change (good or bad) in one directly affects the other. Below are the tips for leading a healthy lifestyle:
1) Drink more water- Most of us don’t drink enough water every day. Water is essential for our bodies to function. Do you know over 60% of our body is made up of water? Water is needed to carry out body functions, remove waste, and carry nutrients and oxygen around our body. Since we lose water daily through urine, bowel movements, perspiration, and breathing, we need to replenish our water intake. Furthermore, drinking water helps in losing weight. The researchers believe that it’s because drinking more water helps fill your stomach, making you less hungry and less likely to overeat.
2) Get enough sleep- The importance of getting eno
In summer, heat waves can strike areas of the country where cooler climates are the norm. In these areas, many homes do not have air conditioning, and surviving in the extreme temperatures becomes a challenge for everyone. The following steps can help you keep cool during a heat wave:
1) Dress for the Weather- It may seem like a no brainer, but during a heat wave, you have to dress appropriately. Wear loose, light-colored clothing; UV-protective and moisture-wicking clothing are best if you have to work or be outside. This will help protect you from sunburn and help absorb sweat to keep you a little cooler. Also be sure to protect your face, hands and any other exposed skin with sunscreen. And wear a hat and sunglasses.
2) Stay hydrated regularly- Hot weather causes you to sweat, so drinking plenty of water to replenish the lost fluids in your body is extremely important. Have a water bottle within reach as you go about your day and remind
In today’s situation having a good immunity system is vital to fight virus and other health related issues. For this Ayurveda plays and important role. As we all know Ayurveda is our age old tradition followed since ages and it cause no harm. Galveda which is inspired by Ayurveda has included two new products- Noni Plus Concentrated juice and Guduchi (Giloy). Let’s look into the benefits of these products.
1) Noni Plus Concentrated juice- For thousands of years, Noni juice has been used to combat general body weakness, boost energy levels and improve the overall physical performance of the body. It has enzymes, alkaloids, vitamin A, B, C, calcium, potassium, iron etc. which improves mental health. Besides these it gives relief in pain and swelling, also improves immunity, gives relaxation in depression and stress. This juice also has two important Ingredients-Kokum and Ashwagandha which is filled with ant
Aloe Vera juice has traditionally been a part of many Ayurvedic preparations, medicines and tonics. Here are 5 reasons why you should drink it every day.
1) Hydration- In summers it works like an energy drink which can help you in overcoming from dehydration. You can choose Galway Natural Twist Aloe Vera flavors and can consume daily. It can help you in keeping your body hydrated by flushing impurities. It contains nutrients, which can increase your stamina by optimizing organ output. Children's can also have it because in summers, while playing they feel low. It plays a vital role in the functioning of kidneys and liver. For recovery, after heavy exercise, Aloe Vera is the best substitute for rehydration. No doubt that after hectic schedule we feel low, in such cases our body needs extra fluids. Hence you can try Aloe Vera juice with fiber for revitalizing.
2) Flushes our Toxins