Apart from having a lot of medicinal benefits, neem is known for its antibacterial functions that helps fight skin issues like acne, zits, pimples, and oily skin. So, if these face issues are troubling you, here are a few neem face washes for healthy glowing skin.
Neem in the form of face wash has been widely used as an alternative remedy for treating the symptoms of scabies. It helps to eliminate the symptoms of itching and aids in getting rid of painful symptoms like inflammation and itching, decreasing skin redness and keeping the skin smooth. Below are the benefits of neem face wash:
1) Sets free from acne- Acne is generally related to oily skin but some people with dry skin also experience acne seasonally. Whether you have dry or oily skin, face wash like Galway Rupabham is usually a great way to tackle acne. These are usually infused with natural neem extracts and offer a refreshing and purifying cleansing
The scorching summer heat can be unforgiving on your skin. The pollution, intense summer sun, heat, and humidity cause many skin issues. Tanning, dry patches, overactive sebaceous glands, sunburn, pigmentation, blemishes, and acne – these are a few issues that you may face during summer. That is why you need to take care of your skin during this season. You also need to update your skin care products and routine with the changing seasons. Below, we have suggested some changes that you need to make in your skin care routine.
1) Limit Your Time in the Sun- Instead of spending the entire day in the sun, limit your time outside to a couple of hours. Rather than reapplying sunscreen midway through your day, use this as your cue to go inside. This saves your skin and saves you money since you don’t have to apply another round of sunscreen.
2) Sunscreen is a must- Throw away last year's unused sunscreen for a new bottle. Sunscreens aren't mea
A body wash will not dry up your skin with regular use. They are made to be more moisturizing for the skin. The moisturizing capabilities often come from the oils and creams that are mixed into the formula of these body washes.
Below are the body washes under Galway Rupabham category:
1) Green Lush Body Wash- It has the goodness of Aloe Vera and Cucumber extracts- a perfect mixture to achieve a soft skin. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it feeling tight and dry. Using a gentle body wash will encourage it to hold on to moisture without over-cleansing, so your skin feels nourished and healthy. A moisturizing body wash can be especially useful on rushed mornings. All it takes is one shower to keep your skin beautifully nourished, hydrated and cleansed for the day ahead.
2) Citrus Blast Body Wash- Citrus is a sweet treat for the senses. The scent and taste help to invigorate the mind, body, and
It is that time of the world where everyone wants to look good. Even men want to be perfectly groomed and look presentable. A man should have a good understanding of his body in respect to health, fitness, what to wear and grooming.
Below are the grooming products offered by Galway Men Premium Range -
1) After Shave Balm- This provide a thick coating of moisture to protect and soothe freshly shaven skin. It can arrest bleeding caused by shaving and help your facial skin heal faster. With a soothing effect on the skin it contains hygienic benefits which include keeping the skin pores clean and bacteria-free. Buy Aftershave for Men Online, which helps prevent acne and makes a man feel more confident.
2) Beard Shampoo- Beard shampoo is one of the most important products in the beard maintenance kit. It softens the hair and cleanses the skin underneath to take away
Turmeric, also known as curcuma longa, is a traditional herb native to India and Asia, with ancient healing properties and versatile culinary uses. The dried and ground root of this herb, produces this vibrant yellow spice which brings life to any dish. Besides giving flavor to dish it also has many other benefits:
1) Turmeric Provides Relief from Arthritic Pain- Turmeric's anti-inflammatory properties have been instrumental in treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Buy organic health care products, whose antioxidant also destroys the free radicals in the body that damage the cells. Anybody suffering from the condition should consume the spice on a daily basis to relieve themselves of mild joint pains and inflammation, though it should be understood that it does not stand as a substitute for medication.
2) Anti-Inflammatory Properties- Curcumin that is present in Turmeric contains properties that fight the development of m
Taking a bath leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. However, we sometimes associate clean with the squeaky texture of skin. It’s never a good thing, especially when it comes to skin.
Healthy skin should feel soft, smooth, and supple. It should not feel tight, dry, or too firm. A squeaky clean texture means that your skin lacks moisture. This is why you should swap your regular cleansers for moisturizing body care products. Start with a rich and creamy Galway Rupabham Body Wash
1) Fruit Punch Body Wash- Rich in vitamin C, it is enriched with strawberry extracts which is proven to fight oily skin, as well as nourish and revitalize your skin. Strawberries are acidic in nature and this is effective to remove the excess sebum on skin. It helps in skin lightening. It has the appealing scent which keeps you in good body odor throughout the day. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving i
Personal grooming plays an essential role in enhancing one’s personality. Remember, a lot depends on your first impression. Grooming and hygiene help you make a mark of your own in the first meeting itself. Men's grooming is now an honored art. There's no shame involved.
Below are the essential tips for men grooming:
1) Take good care of your skin- If a woman can do it, why can’t you? A man’s skin needs just as much attention as woman’s. No matter what, make sure you drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Sleep at least 6-7 hours to avoid puffy eyes and look fresh during your active hours. Keep your skin moisturized and nourished. Apply a good skin care cream before stepping out. You are inevitably going to notice the difference between you and peers.
2) Banish Irritation with after shave balm- Nicks and cuts ruining your mood? Invest in a quality after shave b
Winter is here and it’s brought with it the dreaded dandruff! Dandruff in winters is usually caused by a dry scalp, which can feel itchy. This is the result of a combination of things—dry, and cold air. Winter dandruff is the ultimate unwelcome party guest, so let us take you through how to get rid of it.
1) Avoid direct heat- Heat is one of the most common causes of a flaky scalp. Hairdryers are so commonly used in the winter because wet hair can lead to headaches and colds. But direct contact with heat—such as ironing sticks and hairdryers—make the scalp dry. Instead, towel-dry your hair and then let it dry naturally.
2) Use Coconut Oil- Well-known for its multiple health benefits, coconut oil is often also used as a natural remedy for dandruff. Coconut oil may help improve skin hydration and prevent dryness, which can worsen dandruff. Coconut oil could aid in the treatment of eczema, a skin condition that may contribute to dandruf
Using body lotion right before you are going to bed has many unbelievable advantages for your skin. Body lotion will provide nutrients to your skin and it will give you more advantages than you can imagine. People who work in harsh climates often apply body lotion on a regular basis, perhaps even daily. Skin that is chapped or dried from wind, cold, or heat can be hard to treat with regular cosmetics. Some people have sensitive skin. No matter which type of climate they live in, their skin can become dry and irritated easily, sometimes even from indoor heat. Quality body lotion, applied after each shower or bath, can help to seal moisture deep in the skin to keep it hydrated and supple.
Below are the products of Galwaykart and you can buy body lotion online:
1) Body Lotion Honey and Shea Butter- The presence of Honey and Shea Butter makes this body lotion an incredibly nourishing
Day after day, dead skin cells, dirt, and oil can accumulate on the surface of your skin—and this buildup can leave your complexion looking a little dull and even flaky. Exfoliating with a face scrub can remove this buildup, leaving you with skin that feels clean and smooth and looks glowing. Just like cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, scrubbing also occupies a significant place in our beauty regimen. Exfoliation of the skin can prevent many skin problems. With so many different types of facial scrubs and body scrubs available in the market, exfoliating your skin is not a difficult task at all.
Galway Rupabham Apricot Scrub works wonder in removing dead cell of skin. It is a natural skin care product. Its herbal infusion of essential oils like Apricot oil, Almond oil, Jojoba oil and walnut shell powder gently scrub off the dead surface cells and reveal glowing fresh skin. Apricot Scrub is the easiest way to rid your sk