skin & hair care
It’s hard not to get upset after seeing clutches of tangled hair on pillow, hairbrush and where not. Hair fall really sucks but we all have to deal it at some point. Especially a lot of ironing, dying and excessive use of shampoo and conditioners contribute in hair fall. Not to be surprised, there are lot many harmful chemicals in shampoo, conditioner and hair dyes.
So what’s the alternative to these synthetic and harmful chemicals in hair products?
You’ll be happy to know that there is definitely some light at end of the tunnel. Many of you are aware of natural, ayurvedic for hair care. Let’s have a look on Ayuvedic herbs that works wonder for hair:
1) Amla- It is a natural immunity booster and also the most preferred ingredient for maintaining hair health. It contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster. The surplus of Vitamin C helps to halt premature greying. Its high iron, p
The festival of color, Holi is one of the most cheerful festivals in India. Celebrated by applying colors, this vibrant festival can also take a toll on your skin and hair. The exposure of harmful colors can lead to skin and hair problems. Along with all the Holi party fun, it's also important to take care of your skin before and after the celebration. So, before you head out for all the Holi festivities, here are a few things you can do to protect your skin and hair:
1) Coconut Hair Oil- Apply coconut oil to your face, hair and the exposed part of the skin. It will help to protect your skin from colors. Then massage your hair well with oil and tie them up in a bun. This will ensure that the scalp and hair do not absorb colors too easily. Dry hair is more prone to damage. To start with a day before Holi, apply a good amount of coconut oil on your body and hair. Buy Coconut Hair Oil Online which
While the cold wind and snowy backdrop seems extremely fascinating to look forward to, you seldom realize the implications it can have on your hair and skin. Winter always brings dry skin that lacks luster and glow. You must make necessary changes in your skincare routine to fight the harsh weather. The cold weather can make your skin dry and dull. Here are quick tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing all through winter.
1) Moisturize daily- Cold conditions can strip skin of its natural moisture to make sure not to skip your skincare routine in the morning and at night. Moisturizers act as a barrier, holding moisture in and hydrating the skin’s outer layers. It is one of the most important parts of a winter care routine. Order beauty care products which has a heavier moisturizer to mend the damages inflicted by the dry weather and to protect it from any further damage. Using a good winter moisturizer is key t
Nourishing your hair with oil is like keeping your body healthy and nourished with food. You should feed your hair with oil every now and then to make sure it stays healthy, thick and lustrous. Below are the different types of hair oil:
1) Amla Hair Oil- The phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals present in amla help in increasing the scalp circulation and stimulate healthy growth. Vitamin C of amla produces collagen protein. This helps in stimulating hair growth, both length and volume wise. Collagens replace the dead cells of hair follicles with new hair cells. As it is rich in anti-oxidants, it prevents the harm caused by free radicals. It also helps treat dry and itchy scalp apart from dissolving dirt, oil and dust from your hair follicles. All this results in a healthy scalp. It helps control excess oil production in your scalp and optimize its pH level too. Buy Amla Hair Oil Online in which vitamin
Male Grooming has moved on a great deal since the days where men just simply shaved and added a splash of aftershave. Nowadays many men’s grooming products help to keep skin looking and feeling great. There are certain face creams for men in Galway which will enhance their look. The two face cream for men are- Galway Srigunam Fairness Cream Men and Galway Men Skin Lightening Cream. These two products help in giving a fair skin tone for men. It repairs tough male skin, reduces skin darkening, visible spots and blemishes while restoring the natural fairness of the skin. It shields your skin from sun block, gives you an even skin tone and nourishes your skin. This cream has a very light texture and is easy to apply. It claims to control oiliness, avoid acne-causing bacteria and reduce dark spots. It brightens your skin and provides long- lasting freshness. This fairness cream is enriched with Multi- Vitamin complex which provides good hydration.
Buy Fairness Cream for Men which i
Our immune system is essential for our survival. Without an immune system, our bodies will be exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites and more. It is our immune system which protects us from infection with pathogens and helps us stay healthy. If our immune system is weak then we will easily fall into the grip of diseases.
Why our immune system, gets weak?
- Lack of good diet
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking
- As we grow older our immune system gets weak
- Due to overweight
To make our immunity strong it is essential to do workout daily and add healthy and nutrition food. Along with this it is also essential to have Aloe Gilloy Juice. Due to its anti-oxidant properties it has been exposed to many dangerous diseases and can fight with them. It is also helpful in removing free radicals and toxins from liver and kidney. This is also good for digestion. This Health Product has the following ingredients:
The hot summer sun is harmful to our skin, and we take due precautions for it. But it also has harmful effects on your hair. The heat from the sun causes weathering and oxidative damage to hair and make it dry, brittle, and stiff. Fortunately, there are several tricks and products you can use to beat the heat damage on your hair this season. Below are the top 5 summer hair care tips to keep your style from fizzling out this summer.
1) Cover up- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you’re out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects color-treated hair.
2) Shampoo with Care- While you feel like shampooing your hair every day, doing so will cause more harm than good. Too much shampoo can dry up your scalp and hair even more. Buy best shampoo and conditioner online, to ke
There are quite a lot of new products from different brands available in the market. One such product which most of them choose is the herbal shampoo. This is preferred over others as it does wonders with its natural ingredients and reduces the hair fall. This generation is crazy of anything which is natural and organic as it does no harm to hair unlike chemicals in the other shampoos.
Herbal shampoos are usually made from the extracts of flowers, roots of the medicinal plants, and as well from the juice of the certain flowers. These as well give a good aroma to hair. One can try these shampoos without any worry or doubt as these do not have any side effects.
Galway Rupabham Herbal Panchtatva Shampoo has the five essential herbs required for a healthy, long and shiny hair.
1) Shikakai- The natural ingredients of shikakai make your hair softer and add a beautiful shine to it. It acts as a cooling agent and thus helps soothe your scalp. When you
A well-groomed person is appreciated by everyone. Personal grooming is necessary to appear clean and maintained. In fact, it also works towards an individual’s confidence in developing an attractive personality. For women, personal grooming does not necessarily mean applying loads of makeup and wearing designer labels. It refers to accepting your body the way it is, and to groom its each and every part in the best manner for an overall pleasing appearance. Let’s check out some easy tips that go a long way in enhancing the appearance and personality of the women
1) Skin-Care Is a Priority- Glowing, radiant skin is a sign of a healthy mind, body and soul. Showering regularly and exfoliating skin intermittently can create miracles for your skin. Moisturizing is a big deal since the skin dries completely within 3 minutes of stepping out of the shower. Your skin needs love so make sure you use natural products. Buy beauty and per
Having a long, luxurious mane is considered as an asset for most women. A strong and healthy hair is essential because it will help in preventing brittle strands and split ends. Want that long, silky hair for yourself? This kind of hair is often exaggerated for promotional purposes in commercials for hair products and hair care, but the hair of your dreams is still very attainable in real life as well.
Below are the Galway products which are the most proven and effective ways to keep your hair healthy:
1) Herbal Shampoo with Panchtatva- This shampoo has the touch of nature. It has the five essential herbs- Amla, Shikakai, Neem, Aloe Vera and Bhringraj which gives you the benefit of reduction in hair fall. In order to reduce the hair fall in a natural way, it is advised to wash the hair with the herbal shampoo at least once a week. Infused with natural oils, herbal extracts and minerals, they maintain perfect moisture in your hair follicles to prevent them from getting