personal care for men
The scorching summer heat can be unforgiving on your skin. The pollution, intense summer sun, heat, and humidity cause many skin issues. Tanning, dry patches, overactive sebaceous glands, sunburn, pigmentation, blemishes, and acne – these are a few issues that you may face during summer. That is why you need to take care of your skin during this season. You also need to update your skin care products and routine with the changing seasons. Below, we have suggested some changes that you need to make in your skin care routine.
1) Limit Your Time in the Sun- Instead of spending the entire day in the sun, limit your time outside to a couple of hours. Rather than reapplying sunscreen midway through your day, use this as your cue to go inside. This saves your skin and saves you money since you don’t have to apply another round of sunscreen.
2) Sunscreen is a must- Throw away last year's unused sunscreen for a new bottle. Sunscreens aren't mea
It is that time of the world where everyone wants to look good. Even men want to be perfectly groomed and look presentable. A man should have a good understanding of his body in respect to health, fitness, what to wear and grooming.
Below are the grooming products offered by Galway Men Premium Range -
1) After Shave Balm- This provide a thick coating of moisture to protect and soothe freshly shaven skin. It can arrest bleeding caused by shaving and help your facial skin heal faster. With a soothing effect on the skin it contains hygienic benefits which include keeping the skin pores clean and bacteria-free. Buy Aftershave for Men Online, which helps prevent acne and makes a man feel more confident.
2) Beard Shampoo- Beard shampoo is one of the most important products in the beard maintenance kit. It softens the hair and cleanses the skin underneath to take away
A men pursuit to look good must not only be dependent on looking for the best clothes that will flatter his figure. He must look neat and presentable in every way on a daily basis. More than knowing the happenings in the fashion scene, he must be a consistent observer of grooming tips for men. Proper grooming involves the whole body - this means from head to foot. It needs to be looking good and smelling good always. More so, it has to be dressed sensibly without sacrificing comfort. Below are tips for men grooming:
1) Know which hair products work for you- One size does not fit all, and the current rotation of men's products reflect this. If you've thicker, unruly hair, know that hair styling gel are for you. The finer-headed should go for lighter products. Moreover, there's stuff for those with no hair at all. Buy hair gel according to your hair quality and type. The solution is simple: do your research. Products usually do what they say on the tin, and some
Personal grooming plays an essential role in enhancing one’s personality. Remember, a lot depends on your first impression. Grooming and hygiene help you make a mark of your own in the first meeting itself. Men's grooming is now an honored art. There's no shame involved.
Below are the essential tips for men grooming:
1) Take good care of your skin- If a woman can do it, why can’t you? A man’s skin needs just as much attention as woman’s. No matter what, make sure you drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Sleep at least 6-7 hours to avoid puffy eyes and look fresh during your active hours. Keep your skin moisturized and nourished. Apply a good skin care cream before stepping out. You are inevitably going to notice the difference between you and peers.
2) Banish Irritation with after shave balm- Nicks and cuts ruining your mood? Invest in a quality after shave b
Sunburns are the result of over exposure to UVB rays from the sun. They cause the skin to redden and blister, damaging the outer protective layers of the skin. Just one bad sunburn can lead to long-lasting damage to the skin and increase the risk for skin cancer. Prevention is the best way to avoid sunburn.
These tips will help when you’re outdoors.
1.Limit sun exposure- The key is to expose yourself only to what you need. Limit your exposure time under the sun's peak hours which is between 10AM to 4pm.
2.Wear protective clothing- A wide brimmed hat is a must especially when you are going to the beach or just strolling in the park. A cool, light colored shirt with sleeves covering the arms is also recommended. A long skirt for women and long pants for men to protect the legs. You could also wear your favorite sunglasses to protect your eyes and eyelids from the glaring sun.
3. Select an appropriate sunscreen-
A well shaved beard is a sign of perfect grooming. It is necessary to know how to get a perfect shave and avoid nicks and cuts. Below are the tips to get a proper shave:
Hydrate- First, hydrate to help minimize nicks, cuts, and irritation while shaving. We recommend that you shave immediately after showering, or even in the shower. Hydrating softens your hair, allowing the razor to glide more easily. Use a face scrub or wash to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin, preparing your skin for a comfortable shave.
Apply Shaving Cream- If you have very dry or sensitive skin use Galway Srigunam Shaving Cream. You can buy shaving cream online from Galwaykart. Enriched with Vitamin E it has a moisture rich conditioning mechanism which helps seal in moisture resulting in