Galwaykart gives you various options to gift something special to your friends and relatives in Diwali. From personal care items to home care items you will get everything that you wish to gift them. Below are the items which you can gift:
1) Personal care- Order beauty and personal care items under this category which you can gift. From body wash to face wash, face cream, grooming products for men and women etc. These products are not harsh to the skin and makes it soft and smoother. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it feeling tight and dry. Using a gentle body wash will encourage it to hold on to moisture without over-cleansing, so your skin feels nourished and healthy. The face wash is the basic need of every individual because washing face regularly with face wash will help in deep cleansing of the face. If we don’t use cleanser on the regular basis it will store the dirt and bacteria which leads to many of the skin care problems. It i
Apart from having a lot of medicinal benefits, neem is known for its antibacterial functions that helps fight skin issues like acne, zits, pimples, and oily skin. So, if these face issues are troubling you, here are a few neem face washes for healthy glowing skin.
Neem in the form of face wash has been widely used as an alternative remedy for treating the symptoms of scabies. It helps to eliminate the symptoms of itching and aids in getting rid of painful symptoms like inflammation and itching, decreasing skin redness and keeping the skin smooth. Below are the benefits of neem face wash:
1) Sets free from acne- Acne is generally related to oily skin but some people with dry skin also experience acne seasonally. Whether you have dry or oily skin, face wash like Galway Rupabham is usually a great way to tackle acne. These are usually infused with natural neem extracts and offer a refreshing and purifying cleansing
The scorching summer heat can be unforgiving on your skin. The pollution, intense summer sun, heat, and humidity cause many skin issues. Tanning, dry patches, overactive sebaceous glands, sunburn, pigmentation, blemishes, and acne – these are a few issues that you may face during summer. That is why you need to take care of your skin during this season. You also need to update your skin care products and routine with the changing seasons. Below, we have suggested some changes that you need to make in your skin care routine.
1) Limit Your Time in the Sun- Instead of spending the entire day in the sun, limit your time outside to a couple of hours. Rather than reapplying sunscreen midway through your day, use this as your cue to go inside. This saves your skin and saves you money since you don’t have to apply another round of sunscreen.
2) Sunscreen is a must- Throw away last year's unused sunscreen for a new bottle. Sunscreens aren't mea
It is that time of the world where everyone wants to look good. Even men want to be perfectly groomed and look presentable. A man should have a good understanding of his body in respect to health, fitness, what to wear and grooming.
Below are the grooming products offered by Galway Men Premium Range -
1) After Shave Balm- This provide a thick coating of moisture to protect and soothe freshly shaven skin. It can arrest bleeding caused by shaving and help your facial skin heal faster. With a soothing effect on the skin it contains hygienic benefits which include keeping the skin pores clean and bacteria-free. Buy Aftershave for Men Online, which helps prevent acne and makes a man feel more confident.
2) Beard Shampoo- Beard shampoo is one of the most important products in the beard maintenance kit. It softens the hair and cleanses the skin underneath to take away
Winter is here and it’s brought with it the dreaded dandruff! Dandruff in winters is usually caused by a dry scalp, which can feel itchy. This is the result of a combination of things—dry, and cold air. Winter dandruff is the ultimate unwelcome party guest, so let us take you through how to get rid of it.
1) Avoid direct heat- Heat is one of the most common causes of a flaky scalp. Hairdryers are so commonly used in the winter because wet hair can lead to headaches and colds. But direct contact with heat—such as ironing sticks and hairdryers—make the scalp dry. Instead, towel-dry your hair and then let it dry naturally.
2) Use Coconut Oil- Well-known for its multiple health benefits, coconut oil is often also used as a natural remedy for dandruff. Coconut oil may help improve skin hydration and prevent dryness, which can worsen dandruff. Coconut oil could aid in the treatment of eczema, a skin condition that may contribute to dandruf
Healthy glowing skin is irresistible and there is nothing we can’t do to get that. There are many things that you can do every day to get that perfect face glow. Glowing skin is achievable. Consistency is the key to achieve almost everything and it’s no different when it comes to skincare. Below are the 5 tips to achieve a flawless skin:
1) Cleansing- The first and the most important step that comes to good skincare regime is cleansing. Always make sure to cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser or a face wash. Buy beauty care products that does not dry out your skin and is free of harmful ingredients. It is essential to wipe of the makeup before going to bed, as it may create acne problems and skin damage. Cleansing helps to refresh your skin and help with the face glow.
2) Toning- Applying a small amount of toner to a soft cotton ball or pad and gently wiping your face with it w
Day after day, dead skin cells, dirt, and oil can accumulate on the surface of your skin—and this buildup can leave your complexion looking a little dull and even flaky. Exfoliating with a face scrub can remove this buildup, leaving you with skin that feels clean and smooth and looks glowing. Just like cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, scrubbing also occupies a significant place in our beauty regimen. Exfoliation of the skin can prevent many skin problems. With so many different types of facial scrubs and body scrubs available in the market, exfoliating your skin is not a difficult task at all.
Galway Rupabham Apricot Scrub works wonder in removing dead cell of skin. It is a natural skin care product. Its herbal infusion of essential oils like Apricot oil, Almond oil, Jojoba oil and walnut shell powder gently scrub off the dead surface cells and reveal glowing fresh skin. Apricot Scrub is the easiest way to rid your sk