online shopping for women
It’s hard not to get upset after seeing clutches of tangled hair on pillow, hairbrush and where not. Hair fall really sucks but we all have to deal it at some point. Especially a lot of ironing, dying and excessive use of shampoo and conditioners contribute in hair fall. Not to be surprised, there are lot many harmful chemicals in shampoo, conditioner and hair dyes.
So what’s the alternative to these synthetic and harmful chemicals in hair products?
You’ll be happy to know that there is definitely some light at end of the tunnel. Many of you are aware of natural, ayurvedic for hair care. Let’s have a look on Ayuvedic herbs that works wonder for hair:
1) Amla- It is a natural immunity booster and also the most preferred ingredient for maintaining hair health. It contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster. The surplus of Vitamin C helps to halt premature greying. Its high iron, p
Celebrated on the full-moon day of the Hindu month of Sravana (July/August), this festival celebrates the love of a brother for his sister. On this day, sisters tie rakhi on the wrists of their brothers to protect them against evil influences, and pray for their long life and happiness. To make this occasion more auspicious buy beauty and personal items care for your sister which will excite her and make her happier:
1) Body Washes- Today everyone is switching to body wash rather than soap. There are various ranges of body wash in Galway- Citrus Blast, Green Lush, Pomegranate and Plum, Honey and Almond, Fruit Punch . These body washes are meant for different skin types and makes the skin soft and supple. Keeps you fresh throughout the day it has all the essential ingredients that are required for your skin. It nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Regular b
The hot summer sun is harmful to our skin, and we take due precautions for it. But it also has harmful effects on your hair. The heat from the sun causes weathering and oxidative damage to hair and make it dry, brittle, and stiff. Fortunately, there are several tricks and products you can use to beat the heat damage on your hair this season. Below are the top 5 summer hair care tips to keep your style from fizzling out this summer.
1) Cover up- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you’re out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects color-treated hair.
2) Shampoo with Care- While you feel like shampooing your hair every day, doing so will cause more harm than good. Too much shampoo can dry up your scalp and hair even more. Buy best shampoo and conditioner online, to ke
Due to this Pandemic situation the entire nation is under lockdown. Going out for shopping is risky as the virus is spread in all parts of India. Hence, online shopping is the best way to get everything at your doorstep. Below are the benefits of online shopping:
1) Convenience of online shopping- Customers can purchase items from the comfort of their own homes or work place. Shopping is made easier and convenient for the customer through internet. You do not have to step out of your house and go to any physical store. It is also easy to cancel the transactions. During this situation, due to safety reasons it is advised to go for digital payment. This will help to stop spreading the virus for person to person.
2) More variety- The choices online are amazing. One can get several brands and products from different sellers all in one place. You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare. You can shop
There are quite a lot of new products from different brands available in the market. One such product which most of them choose is the herbal shampoo. This is preferred over others as it does wonders with its natural ingredients and reduces the hair fall. This generation is crazy of anything which is natural and organic as it does no harm to hair unlike chemicals in the other shampoos.
Herbal shampoos are usually made from the extracts of flowers, roots of the medicinal plants, and as well from the juice of the certain flowers. These as well give a good aroma to hair. One can try these shampoos without any worry or doubt as these do not have any side effects.
Galway Rupabham Herbal Panchtatva Shampoo has the five essential herbs required for a healthy, long and shiny hair.
1) Shikakai- The natural ingredients of shikakai make your hair softer and add a beautiful shine to it. It acts as a cooling agent and thus helps soothe your scalp. When you
Valentine’s Day is a festival of romantic love and many people give cards, letters, flowers or presents to their spouse or partner. Here we bring to you some of the exclusive products of Galwaykart where you can Buy Personal Care Products Online and gift your loved ones:
1) Body Wash Honey and Almond- This body wash can glow your body with natural vitamins and can stay fresh for longer period of time. Infused with honey it gives a soft and glowing skin. Rich in vitamin E, it nourishes and soften the skin when applied daily. It protects the skin from damage caused by sun exposure. Honey takes off dry, dull skin and reveals new skin cells underneath.
2) Green Lush Face Wash- It has the perfect combination of Aloe Vera and Cucumber which is best for all skin types. Besides having serious antibacterial skills, it contains salicylic acid, which is an exfoliate that helps to unclog por
The market for beauty accessories and beauty-enhancing products is getting bigger every year as women worldwide are becoming more conscious in their use nowadays. Galway Kalkim is inspired to enhance the beauty of women naturally. It has all the essentials which are necessary for women beauty care. Below are the products in Kalkim-
1) Beauty Soap- This soap clean your skin and remove the dirt, germs, and bacteria that you accumulate during the day. It is important for a beauty soap to also clean the skin because germs can cause skin issues like acne and pimple breakouts. This soap is gentle towards your skin and also moisturizes it. It is the mildest cleanser that can help you to keep your skin away from all sorts of oiliness and residue. It can help you reduce the appearance of your blemishes. Their skin whitening ingredients can help lessen the pimple marks, dark spots, and sun spots. It has the floral essence to keep you fresh and beautiful throughout the
Because our skin is bombarded daily with foreign influences such as scorching sun, drying winds, biting cold weather, bacteria and dirt, our distant ancestors learned quickly that preserving the health of skin is a way for better and longer life. During the last few thousand years, process of soap creation received numerous upgrades and tweaks, mostly by adding natural additives of color and smell. There are lots of natural skin care products available in market.
Soaps come in many shapes and sizes, with or without colorants, scented or unscented. There are facial soaps, moisturizing soaps, deodorizing soaps, beauty bars, antimicrobial soaps and many more. We all use soap on a daily basis, being in the shower or to wash our hands throughout the day.
Sunburns are the result of over exposure to UVB rays from the sun. They cause the skin to redden and blister, damaging the outer protective layers of the skin. Just one bad sunburn can lead to long-lasting damage to the skin and increase the risk for skin cancer. Prevention is the best way to avoid sunburn.
These tips will help when you’re outdoors.
1.Limit sun exposure- The key is to expose yourself only to what you need. Limit your exposure time under the sun's peak hours which is between 10AM to 4pm.
2.Wear protective clothing- A wide brimmed hat is a must especially when you are going to the beach or just strolling in the park. A cool, light colored shirt with sleeves covering the arms is also recommended. A long skirt for women and long pants for men to protect the legs. You could also wear your favorite sunglasses to protect your eyes and eyelids from the glaring sun.
3. Select an appropriate sunscreen-
1) Preferred Customer- With Preferred customer, a person who is not a part of our network can also place order from our website. In other word, if a customer wants to purchase our products without becoming part of sales channel then he/ she can place the order via galwaykart.com. Distributors can sell products to the customers in remote areas who are only interested in products but do not want to be part of this channel. You can create your account on Galwaykart.com and start placing order for Home Care Products Online and all the products like any other ecommerce website.
2) Active Distributor Policy- If a distributor is unable to achieve 5 IP then they will block the Distributor ID. There is only one way to get active again. For that, as per the a