health care product
Your body uses water in all its cells, organs, and tissues to help regulate its temperature and maintain other bodily functions. Because your body loses water through breathing, sweating, and digestion, it's important to rehydrate by drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water.
Below is the importance of water in our body:
1) It regulates your body temperature- Staying hydrated is crucial to maintaining your body temperature. Your body loses water through sweat during physical activity and in hot environments. Your sweat keeps your body cool, but your body temperature will rise if you don’t replenish the water you lose. That’s because your body loses electrolytes and plasma when it’s dehydrated. If you’re sweating more than usual, make sure you drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
2) Water Can Help Control Calories- For years, dieters have been drinking lots of water as a weigh
Even the healthiest of people get sick every now and then. But by fine-tuning certain aspects of your health routine, such as diet and stress management, you can help support your immune system's defenses against bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that cause conditions like the common cold and flu.
Below are some simple tips on how you can boost your immune system
1) Reduce Your Stress Levels- Chronic stress suppresses the immune response of the body by releasing the hormone cortisol. Cortisol interferes with the T-cells (a specific white blood cell) to reproduce and receive signals from the body. Cortisol also reduces the antibody secretory IgA, which lines the gut and respiratory tract, which are our first line of defense against pathogens. To keep your stress in check, practice yoga, meditation or deep breathing in your regular routine.
2) Eat more whole plant foods- Whole plant foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds,
Turmeric, also known as curcuma longa, is a traditional herb native to India and Asia, with ancient healing properties and versatile culinary uses. The dried and ground root of this herb, produces this vibrant yellow spice which brings life to any dish. Besides giving flavor to dish it also has many other benefits:
1) Turmeric Provides Relief from Arthritic Pain- Turmeric's anti-inflammatory properties have been instrumental in treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Buy organic health care products, whose antioxidant also destroys the free radicals in the body that damage the cells. Anybody suffering from the condition should consume the spice on a daily basis to relieve themselves of mild joint pains and inflammation, though it should be understood that it does not stand as a substitute for medication.
2) Anti-Inflammatory Properties- Curcumin that is present in Turmeric contains properties that fight the development of m
Bacteria and viruses can be very contagious and make us ill. No one like to be sick, so here are 5 things that will help you in your battle against germs
1) Be germ-aware while traveling- If you’re traveling during the holiday season, keep yourself away from germ to minimize your risk. With filtration systems, airplane air is better than it used to be. But it’s not perfect. So, keep your hands away from your face and wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer when you can. Stay home if you’re sick, or at least cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. The same holds true on any public transportation. The biggest benefit of hand sanitizer is that it is handy and one can take it anywhere.
2) Hand washing- Often overlooked, hand-washing is one of the easiest and most effective ways to protect yourself from germs and most infections. Wash your hands
A well-groomed person is appreciated by everyone. Personal grooming is necessary to appear clean and maintained. In fact, it also works towards an individual’s confidence in developing an attractive personality. For women, personal grooming does not necessarily mean applying loads of makeup and wearing designer labels. It refers to accepting your body the way it is, and to groom its each and every part in the best manner for an overall pleasing appearance. Let’s check out some easy tips that go a long way in enhancing the appearance and personality of the women
1) Skin-Care Is a Priority- Glowing, radiant skin is a sign of a healthy mind, body and soul. Showering regularly and exfoliating skin intermittently can create miracles for your skin. Moisturizing is a big deal since the skin dries completely within 3 minutes of stepping out of the shower. Your skin needs love so make sure you use natural products. Buy beauty and per
Green coffee is an extract of unroasted, green coffee beans. This is a great supplement for weight loss. It is increasingly common in the health and wellness community. This chemical is thought to have many health benefits:
1) Assists with Weight Loss- Perhaps the green coffee bean is best known for its potential to induce weight loss. Research suggests that chlorogenic acid helps the body to burn glucose and stored body fat, reduces the absorption of carbohydrates (lowering blood sugar and insulin spikes), and improves cholesterol. Numerous studies have also shown that caffeine helps to boost metabolism anywhere from 3 – 11%, which, again, helps the body to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight. Buy health and wellness products from Galwaykart which gives you a natural weight loss remedy.
2) Diabetes- The antioxidant properties not only fight free radicals that damage cells, but they are also believed to help regulate blood sugar (g
Eating healthy can make your body feel great. A healthy diet has been scientifically proven to provide numerous health benefits, such as reducing your risk of several chronic diseases and keeping your body healthy.
1) Physical activity and healthy eating- A good balance between exercise and food intake is important, as this helps to maintain muscle strength and a healthy body weight. At least 30 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity, such as walking, is recommended every day.
2) Eat lots of fruit and veg- It's recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced. A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth. Also, you can buy
A person with good health and fitness becomes able to live his/her life to its fullest extent. Staying healthy physically can help you stay healthy emotionally too. If you're eating the right food and keeping fit, your body will be strong and help you to cope with stress and also fight illness. Good living practices are the best prescription for ways to stay healthy. These are simple and easy to do each day and will go far in correcting those imbalances in the body. Galwaykart has lots of healthy products which can help you in staying fit and healthy and you can buy organic health care products -
1) Soyway Protein Powder- We are so busy in today’s life that we hardly get time to take care of our health and as a result we are neglecting it. Protein plays an important role in our health as 20% of our body contains protein. Keeping in mind the need o