health and wellness products
A healthy immune system protects us by first creating a barrier that stops those invaders, or antigens, from entering the body. And if one slips by the barrier, the immune system produces white blood cells, and other chemicals and proteins that attack and destroy these foreign substances. Airborne diseases can pose a huge threat and are particularly dangerous to individuals with weak immune systems.
Simple actions such as avoiding crowds, regularly washing hands, covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze, staying at home if symptomatic or feeling unwell and getting tested if worried about symptoms are things that everyone can do to reduce the risk and spread of diseases. There is no need for mass panic, just simple, sensible precautions!
Besides taking necessary precaution you can buy galway immunity booster products and increases your immune s
Many children and families today have busy schedules.These make it hard to sit down to homemade meals every day. Many kids’ diets involve a lot of convenience and takeout food. But these foods can be unhealthy. They can have a negative effect on your child’s health. Some of the problems unhealthy eating causes can continue into adulthood.They can even develop into lifelong diseases. Healthful eating has many benefits for children. It can:
- Stabilize their energy.
- Improve their minds.
- Even out their moods.
- Help them maintain a healthy weight.
- Help prevent mental health conditions.
There are many ways you can teach and support your children in eating healthily. They include:
1) Start with breakfast- Eating a balanced breakfast with protein is a great way for your child to start their day. Protein can help them stay fuller longer. It even can help teenagers lose weight.
Mornings can be
An Ayurvedic diet is an eating plan that provides guidelines for when you eat, what you eat, and how you eat to boost your health, prevent or manage disease, and maintain wellness. If you follow an Ayurvedic diet, you'll eat primarily whole or minimally processed foods and practice mindful eating rituals. The diet is based on Indian Ayurvedic wellness systems that date back thousands of years. Some studies have shown that Ayurvedic lifestyle practices—including the diet—can help improve your health.
There are three different Ayurvedic doshas that derive from five different elements: space, air, fire, water, and earth. Each element provides different qualities or attributes.
- Vata (space and air): Vatas are often described as creative, intense, or expressive. Attributes include dry, light, cold, and rough.
- Pitta (fire and water): Pittas are often described as intelligent, joyful, and driven. Attributes include sharp, hot, liquid, and
Galwaykart gives you various options to gift something special to your friends and relatives in Diwali. From personal care items to home care items you will get everything that you wish to gift them. Below are the items which you can gift:
1) Personal care- Order beauty and personal care items under this category which you can gift. From body wash to face wash, face cream, grooming products for men and women etc. These products are not harsh to the skin and makes it soft and smoother. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it feeling tight and dry. Using a gentle body wash will encourage it to hold on to moisture without over-cleansing, so your skin feels nourished and healthy. The face wash is the basic need of every individual because washing face regularly with face wash will help in deep cleansing of the face. If we don’t use cleanser on the regular basis it will store the dirt and bacteria which leads to many of the skin care problems. It i
Green tea enjoys a well-deserved health halo. One of the healthiest beverages on the planet, green tea leaves can be steeped to make tea, or sipped whole. Both the leaves and the tea itself can also be incorporated into cooking. Below are the benefits of having green tea for health:
1) Fat burning properties- Speeding up your metabolism is a sure-fire way to feel better in general. When your bodily systems are working at top-notch capacity, it’s a bonus to overall health. And the fact that green tea increases fat burning means that your blood is flowing better, your heart is pumping at a rate it should, and your digestive system is humming right along.
2) Supports brain health- Green tea is known to elicit an alert calm. While it does provide caffeine, green tea also contains an amino acid called L-theanine, which produces a calming effect. The combination of caffeine and L-theanine has also been shown to optimize brain function to e
It is our immune system that defends us against disease-causing micro-organisms. But sometimes it fails. A germ can overcome the immune system defenses and make us sick. Immunity is the resistance of the body against the infections and toxins that intrudes into your body. With natural ingredients, immune boosting herbs and supplements ensure that the body receives the necessary nutrients to keep the immune system strong and stable in the long run. There are many Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs and Supplements which helps to support immune function. Start your day with confidence that you are well protected and well – armored against the invisible enemy by incorporating the Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs in your diet:
1) Ashwagandha- Ashwagandha is an important herb in ayurveda. The name translates to “the smell of horse”, which indicates its ability to give immense strength and the unique fragrance it carries. It is a shrub and extracts or powder of its roots and leaves are us
Celebrated on the full-moon day of the Hindu month of Sravana (July/August), this festival celebrates the love of a brother for his sister. On this day, sisters tie rakhi on the wrists of their brothers to protect them against evil influences, and pray for their long life and happiness. To make this occasion more auspicious buy beauty and personal items care for your sister which will excite her and make her happier:
1) Body Washes- Today everyone is switching to body wash rather than soap. There are various ranges of body wash in Galway- Citrus Blast, Green Lush, Pomegranate and Plum, Honey and Almond, Fruit Punch . These body washes are meant for different skin types and makes the skin soft and supple. Keeps you fresh throughout the day it has all the essential ingredients that are required for your skin. It nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Regular b
Inflammation of the liver of any cause is referred to as hepatitis. It may be caused by viruses, drugs, or alcohol, although the most common cause is viruses, termed viral hepatitis. There are several types of viral hepatitis, the most common of which are hepatitis A, B, and C. There are 5 types of Hepatitis:
Hepatitis A- Hepatitis A is caused by an infection with the hepatitis A virus (HAV). This type of hepatitis is most commonly transmitted by consuming food or water contaminated by feces from a person infected with hepatitis A.
Hepatitis B- Hepatitis B is transmitted through contact with infectious body fluids, such as blood, vaginal secretions, or semen, containing the hepatitis B virus (HBV). Injection drug use, having sex with an infected partner, or sharing razors with an infected person increase your risk of getting hepatitis B.
Hepatitis C- Hepatitis C comes from the hepatitis C virus (HCV). Hepatitis C is transmitted through direct
Our immune system is essential for our survival. Without an immune system, our bodies will be exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites and more. It is our immune system which protects us from infection with pathogens and helps us stay healthy. If our immune system is weak then we will easily fall into the grip of diseases.
Why our immune system, gets weak?
- Lack of good diet
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking
- As we grow older our immune system gets weak
- Due to overweight
To make our immunity strong it is essential to do workout daily and add healthy and nutrition food. Along with this it is also essential to have Aloe Gilloy Juice. Due to its anti-oxidant properties it has been exposed to many dangerous diseases and can fight with them. It is also helpful in removing free radicals and toxins from liver and kidney. This is also good for digestion. This Health Product has the following ingredients:
Derived from the Sanskrit word “yuji,” meaning yoke or union, yoga is an ancient practice that brings together mind and body. It incorporates breathing exercises, meditation and poses designed to encourage relaxation and reduce stress. Practicing yoga is said to come with many benefits for both mental and physical health, though not all of these benefits have been backed by science.
Below are the health benefits of Yoga:
1) Improves Flexibility- Moving and stretching in new ways will help you become more flexible, bringing a greater range of motion to tight areas. Over time, you can expect to gain flexibility in your hamstrings, back, shoulders, and hips. As we age, our flexibility usually decreases, especially if you spend a lot of time sitting, which leads to pain and immobility. Yoga can help reverse this process.
2) Perfects your posture- Your head is like a bowling ball—big, round, and heavy. When it's balanced directly over a