Even the healthiest of people get sick every now and then. But by fine-tuning certain aspects of your health routine, such as diet and stress management, you can help support your immune system's defenses against bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that cause conditions like the common cold and flu.
Below are some simple tips on how you can boost your immune system
1) Reduce Your Stress Levels- Chronic stress suppresses the immune response of the body by releasing the hormone cortisol. Cortisol interferes with the T-cells (a specific white blood cell) to reproduce and receive signals from the body. Cortisol also reduces the antibody secretory IgA, which lines the gut and respiratory tract, which are our first line of defense against pathogens. To keep your stress in check, practice yoga, meditation or deep breathing in your regular routine.
2) Eat more whole plant foods- Whole plant foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds,
The scorching summer heat can be unforgiving on your skin. The pollution, intense summer sun, heat, and humidity cause many skin issues. Tanning, dry patches, overactive sebaceous glands, sunburn, pigmentation, blemishes, and acne – these are a few issues that you may face during summer. That is why you need to take care of your skin during this season. You also need to update your skin care products and routine with the changing seasons. Below, we have suggested some changes that you need to make in your skin care routine.
1) Limit Your Time in the Sun- Instead of spending the entire day in the sun, limit your time outside to a couple of hours. Rather than reapplying sunscreen midway through your day, use this as your cue to go inside. This saves your skin and saves you money since you don’t have to apply another round of sunscreen.
2) Sunscreen is a must- Throw away last year's unused sunscreen for a new bottle. Sunscreens aren't mea
Eating healthy can make your body feel great. A healthy diet has been scientifically proven to provide numerous health benefits, such as reducing your risk of several chronic diseases and keeping your body healthy.
1) Physical activity and healthy eating- A good balance between exercise and food intake is important, as this helps to maintain muscle strength and a healthy body weight. At least 30 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity, such as walking, is recommended every day.
2) Eat lots of fruit and veg- It's recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced. A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth. Also, you can buy
Galway products have almost all the essential categories that is necessary at house. Its products are available for every corner of the house. From bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, cosmetics, make up, agricultural, health related products everything is available here. Galway Rupabham, Kalkim, Dantauram, Grihshoryam, Colourline, Srigunam, Nutriflow and Natural Twist are the categories of Galway products. It is called “Galway Homes” because it caters to all the requirement for everyday life. In this Galwaykart website you can order homecare items online also personal care items like-
1) Oxidaze Micro Wash Detergent Powder- This product is for fast stain removal which not only removes stains but also leaves a ple
A person with good health and fitness becomes able to live his/her life to its fullest extent. Staying healthy physically can help you stay healthy emotionally too. If you're eating the right food and keeping fit, your body will be strong and help you to cope with stress and also fight illness. Good living practices are the best prescription for ways to stay healthy. These are simple and easy to do each day and will go far in correcting those imbalances in the body. Galwaykart has lots of healthy products which can help you in staying fit and healthy and you can buy organic health care products -
1) Soyway Protein Powder- We are so busy in today’s life that we hardly get time to take care of our health and as a result we are neglecting it. Protein plays an important role in our health as 20% of our body contains protein. Keeping in mind the need o