buy natural health drinks online
Green tea enjoys a well-deserved health halo. One of the healthiest beverages on the planet, green tea leaves can be steeped to make tea, or sipped whole. Both the leaves and the tea itself can also be incorporated into cooking. Below are the benefits of having green tea for health:
1) Fat burning properties- Speeding up your metabolism is a sure-fire way to feel better in general. When your bodily systems are working at top-notch capacity, it’s a bonus to overall health. And the fact that green tea increases fat burning means that your blood is flowing better, your heart is pumping at a rate it should, and your digestive system is humming right along.
2) Supports brain health- Green tea is known to elicit an alert calm. While it does provide caffeine, green tea also contains an amino acid called L-theanine, which produces a calming effect. The combination of caffeine and L-theanine has also been shown to optimize brain function to e
It is our immune system that defends us against disease-causing micro-organisms. But sometimes it fails. A germ can overcome the immune system defenses and make us sick. Immunity is the resistance of the body against the infections and toxins that intrudes into your body. With natural ingredients, immune boosting herbs and supplements ensure that the body receives the necessary nutrients to keep the immune system strong and stable in the long run. There are many Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs and Supplements which helps to support immune function. Start your day with confidence that you are well protected and well – armored against the invisible enemy by incorporating the Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs in your diet:
1) Ashwagandha- Ashwagandha is an important herb in ayurveda. The name translates to “the smell of horse”, which indicates its ability to give immense strength and the unique fragrance it carries. It is a shrub and extracts or powder of its roots and leaves are us
Healthy living to most people means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person. In many instances, physical and mental health are closely linked, so that a change (good or bad) in one directly affects the other. Below are the tips for leading a healthy lifestyle:
1) Drink more water- Most of us don’t drink enough water every day. Water is essential for our bodies to function. Do you know over 60% of our body is made up of water? Water is needed to carry out body functions, remove waste, and carry nutrients and oxygen around our body. Since we lose water daily through urine, bowel movements, perspiration, and breathing, we need to replenish our water intake. Furthermore, drinking water helps in losing weight. The researchers believe that it’s because drinking more water helps fill your stomach, making you less hungry and less likely to overeat.
2) Get enough sleep- The importance of getting eno
In today’s situation having a good immunity system is vital to fight virus and other health related issues. For this Ayurveda plays and important role. As we all know Ayurveda is our age old tradition followed since ages and it cause no harm. Galveda which is inspired by Ayurveda has included two new products- Noni Plus Concentrated juice and Guduchi (Giloy). Let’s look into the benefits of these products.
1) Noni Plus Concentrated juice- For thousands of years, Noni juice has been used to combat general body weakness, boost energy levels and improve the overall physical performance of the body. It has enzymes, alkaloids, vitamin A, B, C, calcium, potassium, iron etc. which improves mental health. Besides these it gives relief in pain and swelling, also improves immunity, gives relaxation in depression and stress. This juice also has two important Ingredients-Kokum and Ashwagandha which is filled with ant
Aloe Vera juice has traditionally been a part of many Ayurvedic preparations, medicines and tonics. Here are 5 reasons why you should drink it every day.
1) Hydration- In summers it works like an energy drink which can help you in overcoming from dehydration. You can choose Galway Natural Twist Aloe Vera flavors and can consume daily. It can help you in keeping your body hydrated by flushing impurities. It contains nutrients, which can increase your stamina by optimizing organ output. Children's can also have it because in summers, while playing they feel low. It plays a vital role in the functioning of kidneys and liver. For recovery, after heavy exercise, Aloe Vera is the best substitute for rehydration. No doubt that after hectic schedule we feel low, in such cases our body needs extra fluids. Hence you can try Aloe Vera juice with fiber for revitalizing.
2) Flushes our Toxins
Even the healthiest of people get sick every now and then. But by fine-tuning certain aspects of your health routine, such as diet and stress management, you can help support your immune system's defenses against bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that cause conditions like the common cold and flu.
Below are some simple tips on how you can boost your immune system
1) Reduce Your Stress Levels- Chronic stress suppresses the immune response of the body by releasing the hormone cortisol. Cortisol interferes with the T-cells (a specific white blood cell) to reproduce and receive signals from the body. Cortisol also reduces the antibody secretory IgA, which lines the gut and respiratory tract, which are our first line of defense against pathogens. To keep your stress in check, practice yoga, meditation or deep breathing in your regular routine.
2) Eat more whole plant foods- Whole plant foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds,
Due to this Pandemic situation the entire nation is under lockdown. Going out for shopping is risky as the virus is spread in all parts of India. Hence, online shopping is the best way to get everything at your doorstep. Below are the benefits of online shopping:
1) Convenience of online shopping- Customers can purchase items from the comfort of their own homes or work place. Shopping is made easier and convenient for the customer through internet. You do not have to step out of your house and go to any physical store. It is also easy to cancel the transactions. During this situation, due to safety reasons it is advised to go for digital payment. This will help to stop spreading the virus for person to person.
2) More variety- The choices online are amazing. One can get several brands and products from different sellers all in one place. You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare. You can shop
Turmeric, also known as curcuma longa, is a traditional herb native to India and Asia, with ancient healing properties and versatile culinary uses. The dried and ground root of this herb, produces this vibrant yellow spice which brings life to any dish. Besides giving flavor to dish it also has many other benefits:
1) Turmeric Provides Relief from Arthritic Pain- Turmeric's anti-inflammatory properties have been instrumental in treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Buy organic health care products, whose antioxidant also destroys the free radicals in the body that damage the cells. Anybody suffering from the condition should consume the spice on a daily basis to relieve themselves of mild joint pains and inflammation, though it should be understood that it does not stand as a substitute for medication.
2) Anti-Inflammatory Properties- Curcumin that is present in Turmeric contains properties that fight the development of m
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits.
Benefits of Green Tea:
1) Prevent Cancer- Green tea consumption is associated with a reduced risk for several types of cancer, such as breast, lung, skin, colon, esophageal and bladder. Cancer rates are also generally lower in countries with high consumption of green tea. Researchers believe that the high level of polyphenols in green tea help kill cancerous cells and stop them from growing. Laboratory and animal studies have shown that the polyphenols in green tea:
- Decrease tumor growth
- May protect against ultraviolet UVB radiation damage
2) Promotes Weight Loss- The EGCG in green tea seems to be the shining element for potentially aiding weight loss. The antioxidant
Eating healthy can make your body feel great. A healthy diet has been scientifically proven to provide numerous health benefits, such as reducing your risk of several chronic diseases and keeping your body healthy.
1) Physical activity and healthy eating- A good balance between exercise and food intake is important, as this helps to maintain muscle strength and a healthy body weight. At least 30 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity, such as walking, is recommended every day.
2) Eat lots of fruit and veg- It's recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced. A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth. Also, you can buy