buy health and wellness products online
A healthy immune system protects us by first creating a barrier that stops those invaders, or antigens, from entering the body. And if one slips by the barrier, the immune system produces white blood cells, and other chemicals and proteins that attack and destroy these foreign substances. Airborne diseases can pose a huge threat and are particularly dangerous to individuals with weak immune systems.
Simple actions such as avoiding crowds, regularly washing hands, covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze, staying at home if symptomatic or feeling unwell and getting tested if worried about symptoms are things that everyone can do to reduce the risk and spread of diseases. There is no need for mass panic, just simple, sensible precautions!
Besides taking necessary precaution you can buy galway immunity booster products and increases your immune s
Many children and families today have busy schedules.These make it hard to sit down to homemade meals every day. Many kids’ diets involve a lot of convenience and takeout food. But these foods can be unhealthy. They can have a negative effect on your child’s health. Some of the problems unhealthy eating causes can continue into adulthood.They can even develop into lifelong diseases. Healthful eating has many benefits for children. It can:
- Stabilize their energy.
- Improve their minds.
- Even out their moods.
- Help them maintain a healthy weight.
- Help prevent mental health conditions.
There are many ways you can teach and support your children in eating healthily. They include:
1) Start with breakfast- Eating a balanced breakfast with protein is a great way for your child to start their day. Protein can help them stay fuller longer. It even can help teenagers lose weight.
Mornings can be
An Ayurvedic diet is an eating plan that provides guidelines for when you eat, what you eat, and how you eat to boost your health, prevent or manage disease, and maintain wellness. If you follow an Ayurvedic diet, you'll eat primarily whole or minimally processed foods and practice mindful eating rituals. The diet is based on Indian Ayurvedic wellness systems that date back thousands of years. Some studies have shown that Ayurvedic lifestyle practices—including the diet—can help improve your health.
There are three different Ayurvedic doshas that derive from five different elements: space, air, fire, water, and earth. Each element provides different qualities or attributes.
- Vata (space and air): Vatas are often described as creative, intense, or expressive. Attributes include dry, light, cold, and rough.
- Pitta (fire and water): Pittas are often described as intelligent, joyful, and driven. Attributes include sharp, hot, liquid, and
Green tea enjoys a well-deserved health halo. One of the healthiest beverages on the planet, green tea leaves can be steeped to make tea, or sipped whole. Both the leaves and the tea itself can also be incorporated into cooking. Below are the benefits of having green tea for health:
1) Fat burning properties- Speeding up your metabolism is a sure-fire way to feel better in general. When your bodily systems are working at top-notch capacity, it’s a bonus to overall health. And the fact that green tea increases fat burning means that your blood is flowing better, your heart is pumping at a rate it should, and your digestive system is humming right along.
2) Supports brain health- Green tea is known to elicit an alert calm. While it does provide caffeine, green tea also contains an amino acid called L-theanine, which produces a calming effect. The combination of caffeine and L-theanine has also been shown to optimize brain function to e
It is our immune system that defends us against disease-causing micro-organisms. But sometimes it fails. A germ can overcome the immune system defenses and make us sick. Immunity is the resistance of the body against the infections and toxins that intrudes into your body. With natural ingredients, immune boosting herbs and supplements ensure that the body receives the necessary nutrients to keep the immune system strong and stable in the long run. There are many Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs and Supplements which helps to support immune function. Start your day with confidence that you are well protected and well – armored against the invisible enemy by incorporating the Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs in your diet:
1) Ashwagandha- Ashwagandha is an important herb in ayurveda. The name translates to “the smell of horse”, which indicates its ability to give immense strength and the unique fragrance it carries. It is a shrub and extracts or powder of its roots and leaves are us
Inflammation of the liver of any cause is referred to as hepatitis. It may be caused by viruses, drugs, or alcohol, although the most common cause is viruses, termed viral hepatitis. There are several types of viral hepatitis, the most common of which are hepatitis A, B, and C. There are 5 types of Hepatitis:
Hepatitis A- Hepatitis A is caused by an infection with the hepatitis A virus (HAV). This type of hepatitis is most commonly transmitted by consuming food or water contaminated by feces from a person infected with hepatitis A.
Hepatitis B- Hepatitis B is transmitted through contact with infectious body fluids, such as blood, vaginal secretions, or semen, containing the hepatitis B virus (HBV). Injection drug use, having sex with an infected partner, or sharing razors with an infected person increase your risk of getting hepatitis B.
Hepatitis C- Hepatitis C comes from the hepatitis C virus (HCV). Hepatitis C is transmitted through direct
Healthy living to most people means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person. In many instances, physical and mental health are closely linked, so that a change (good or bad) in one directly affects the other. Below are the tips for leading a healthy lifestyle:
1) Drink more water- Most of us don’t drink enough water every day. Water is essential for our bodies to function. Do you know over 60% of our body is made up of water? Water is needed to carry out body functions, remove waste, and carry nutrients and oxygen around our body. Since we lose water daily through urine, bowel movements, perspiration, and breathing, we need to replenish our water intake. Furthermore, drinking water helps in losing weight. The researchers believe that it’s because drinking more water helps fill your stomach, making you less hungry and less likely to overeat.
2) Get enough sleep- The importance of getting eno
In today’s situation having a good immunity system is vital to fight virus and other health related issues. For this Ayurveda plays and important role. As we all know Ayurveda is our age old tradition followed since ages and it cause no harm. Galveda which is inspired by Ayurveda has included two new products- Noni Plus Concentrated juice and Guduchi (Giloy). Let’s look into the benefits of these products.
1) Noni Plus Concentrated juice- For thousands of years, Noni juice has been used to combat general body weakness, boost energy levels and improve the overall physical performance of the body. It has enzymes, alkaloids, vitamin A, B, C, calcium, potassium, iron etc. which improves mental health. Besides these it gives relief in pain and swelling, also improves immunity, gives relaxation in depression and stress. This juice also has two important Ingredients-Kokum and Ashwagandha which is filled with ant
Aloe Vera juice has traditionally been a part of many Ayurvedic preparations, medicines and tonics. Here are 5 reasons why you should drink it every day.
1) Hydration- In summers it works like an energy drink which can help you in overcoming from dehydration. You can choose Galway Natural Twist Aloe Vera flavors and can consume daily. It can help you in keeping your body hydrated by flushing impurities. It contains nutrients, which can increase your stamina by optimizing organ output. Children's can also have it because in summers, while playing they feel low. It plays a vital role in the functioning of kidneys and liver. For recovery, after heavy exercise, Aloe Vera is the best substitute for rehydration. No doubt that after hectic schedule we feel low, in such cases our body needs extra fluids. Hence you can try Aloe Vera juice with fiber for revitalizing.
2) Flushes our Toxins
Even the healthiest of people get sick every now and then. But by fine-tuning certain aspects of your health routine, such as diet and stress management, you can help support your immune system's defenses against bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that cause conditions like the common cold and flu.
Below are some simple tips on how you can boost your immune system
1) Reduce Your Stress Levels- Chronic stress suppresses the immune response of the body by releasing the hormone cortisol. Cortisol interferes with the T-cells (a specific white blood cell) to reproduce and receive signals from the body. Cortisol also reduces the antibody secretory IgA, which lines the gut and respiratory tract, which are our first line of defense against pathogens. To keep your stress in check, practice yoga, meditation or deep breathing in your regular routine.
2) Eat more whole plant foods- Whole plant foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds,