What Wonder Can BB Cream Do for Your Skin ?
There are so many different options when it comes to choosing foundation. BB creams have become a popular alternative to foundation in recent years, but what is a BB Cream? A BB Cream, or beauty balm, acts as a lightweight foundation that also offers skincare benefits at the same time. So, in short you are getting the coverage of a foundation but also getting skincare benefits all day long too!
It’s an all-in-one product for your skin. In one bottle, you get the benefits of two or three different products. This means that you’re not only saving time, but you’re also saving money. Here are some reasons to choose a BB cream as your base:
1) Simply your beauty routine- With most BB Creams typically combining the separate functions of common skincare items such as sunscreen, primer, concealer, moisturizer, illuminator and in some cases, foundation into a single, creamy tube-like application; you can kiss goodbye to a time-consuming morning beauty routine, simplifying the hardest part of the day and giving your bathroom cabinet welcome breathing space! For many people, this simplification of their daily beauty routine and the time it saves is enough reason alone to make a beeline for BB Cream.
2) Cover blemishes and imperfections without irritation- If you have acne-prone skin and need to conceal blemishes, experts say your skin could benefit from a BB cream. The soothing minerals often found in BB cream formulations are beneficial for treating blemishes. Acne-prone skin will also benefit from the lighter textured product that allows the skin to breathe as well as the shorter ingredient list. Buy BB Cream online which can contain up to 40 different ingredients, better than the 70+ ingredients that a separate moisturizer, foundation, and sunscreen can contain.
3) In built sun protection- All good BB Creams come with in-built sunscreen (as do many modern cosmetics), which gives you the confidence to leave the house with a radiant glow and return without looking like a rock lobster! Once again, this handy perk also saves you the time and hassle of applying sunscreen separately to your face, which let’s be honest – can be a real nuisance at the best of times!
How’s the best way to use BB cream?
You can use a BB cream as part of your daily routine in place of foundation. If your skin tends to be oily, the moisturizer in a BB cream may be enough. But if you have normal or dry skin, you may want to apply a moisturizer before your BB cream. Here are the steps for applying BB cream:
- Apply BB cream to cleansed skin after any additional serums or moisturizers.
- Use a foundation brush, sponge, or your fingers to apply the cream. Use your fingers because they warm up the product and allow it to blend into the skin more easily. Let the product settle on your skin.
- Apply foundation for more coverage and concealer in any problem areas. BB cream doesn’t need to be powdered, but the concealed areas might need to be set with a bit of powder.
- Use Galway Kalkim BB Cream which contains SPF that will protect you from sun.
BB creams are super versatile and can be especially useful on days you don’t want a ton of coverage. Thanks to its multi-benefits, you can skip primer and moisturizer and just apply one product.