Simple Home Care Remedies For Beautiful Skin
Your skin is the largest organ that you have, so you want to take care of it. Glowing skin is typically seen as a sign of health and vitality. Dull or dry skin, on the other hand, can make you feel less than your best. Here are 5 products and lifestyle changes that you can implement as part of your beauty and skincare routine:
1) Water- You didn’t think we’d skip the H2O, did you? Your skin needs major hydration to stay dewy and clear, so stock up. It can be tough to stay hydrated in weather extremes, both hot and cold. Lug your water bottle with you everywhere, and keep sipping throughout the day. How much water you need will depend on your size, the weather, and your activity level. While it’s up for debate how much water we really need on a daily basis, the Institute of Medicine suggests shooting for 9 to 13 cups a day. You can get an idea of your hydration level by looking at your pee — an accurate indication of your water intake.
2) Use aloe Vera to keep skin strong and healthy- Aloe versa has healing properties and may stimulate new cell growth. It also soothes and moisturizes without clogging pores. Using aloe Vera after you’ve washed your face each day may give your skin that healthy glow. It’s possible to be allergic to aloe Vera. Test it first by rubbing a small amount on your forearm and if there’s no reaction in 24 hours, it should be safe to use. You can also intake this juice for a healthy skin. Buy Aloe Vera Juice Online and get a fit body along with glowing skin.
3) Honey- Honey works wonders for skin and hair health, whether you use it for application or include it in your diet. Raw or organic honey is the most effective and it is best if you can get your hands on one of the organic versions. Rich in antioxidants it makes skin smooth, soft and heals acne scars thereby reducing blemishes.
- Apply raw honey directly on cleansed damp skin
- Using your fingertips gently massage for a few minutes and let it stay for few more minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
- Follow this home remedy for glowing skin every alternate day for best results
4) Turmeric can do wonders- Turmeric consists of natural anti-oxidant, antiseptic and skin brightening properties. Applying a paste of turmeric will help remove tan and treat blemishes. Lemon is high in Vitamin C and antioxidants, making it another excellent skin brightener, a paste made with curd as base and mixed with turmeric and lemon is excellent for removing tanning. You can also Buy Skin Care Products online which has turmeric infused into it.
5) Coconut Oil- This remedy works best for dry and dull skin. Coconut oil locks the moisture in the skin and also nourishes it with essential fatty acids. It also protects your skin from UV radiation and enhances skin barrier function. All these factors can make your skin glow. Not only does it moisturize skin instantly but also locks in moisture for a long time, making it one of the easiest to use home remedies for glowing skin. To incorporate coconut oil into your beauty routine, do the following.
- Apply a few drops of oil on your face and neck
- Using your fingertips gently massage the oil into your skin in upwards circular motions
- Allow the oil to work overnight and wash it off the next morning
Tagsaloe vera juice online skincare product personal care personal care and beauty skin care tips skin & hair care buy skin care products online skin care products homecare products health & personal care products beauty skin care products beauty and personal care buy home care products online home care products home care buy home care online in india home care products online personal care and beauty products buy personal care products online skin creams buy aloe vera juice online aloe vera juice