Life saviour in Todays time- Hand sanitizer
When the world famous Coronavirus started spreading all over the Globe in the year 2019. With the first wave itself a wave of fear of losing lives, getting suffered, losing jobs and families getting affected also spread along. So many people got affected by the pandemic.
That was not all. When the second wave came, bigger disasters happened. Even more people lost their loved ones and those who got affected & then recovered are now facing many problems, such as having breathing problems and their bodies have become weaker.
In India & across the Globe, some guidelines are given by their respective Governments to the citizens to protect them from the Coronavirus. The guidelines are:-
Always wear a mask when going out in public places, like markets, hospitals, offices etc.
Maintain a two hand distance with each other while being in public places.
Use sanitizer when coming in contact with another person or touching any outer surface in any public area.
Cleaning Hands with Waterless Hand Sanitizer
Waterless hand sanitizer
Make sure all organic matter is removed from your hands.
All visible organic matter (for example: dirt) must be removed from hands prior to applying waterless hand sanitizer.
Apply a dime sized amount of waterless hand sanitizer to the palm of one hand or use a waterless hand sanitizer wipe.
Rub hands together covering all surfaces of hands and fingers.
Rub until waterless hand sanitizer is absorbed.
How it works
Benefits of waterless hand sanitizer:
require less time than hand washing
act quickly to kill microorganisms on hands
are more accessible than sinks
reduce bacterial counts on hands
do not promote antimicrobial resistance
are less irritating to skin than soap and water
some can even improve condition of skin
Benefits of Hand Sanitizer over soaps or hand wash
- Cleanliness: One of the premier benefits of hand sanitizer is just that: it sanitizes. It is intended to eliminate germs, and take care of that business. It kills 99.9% germs of your hands. It is suggested that whenever you are around food (making it or eating it), animals, trash, and those are only the tip of the iceberg. At the point when you wind up in these circumstances, hand sanitizer is the ideal addition to (or occasional substitution for) washing your hands with soap and water.
- Portability: It's not possible to take a sink with you everywhere, so using hand-sanitizer makes it easy to clean your hands anywhere anytime.
- Ideal for Group Settings: At the workplace, in the classroom, or in any space with heaps of foot traffic, germs spread rapidly. Regardless of whether you are preparing to eat or taking out the trash, others’ germs can affect you. At those places you can instantly use sanitizer & save yourself from the germs.
- Decreases Risk Of Illness: Particularly during flu season, limiting your exposure to others’ germs is critical for your wellbeing. Each time you pause during the day, you lessen your odds of becoming ill. But, it's not practically possible for a longer time.
- Hands That Feel Softer: This may be one of the most astounding advantages of hand sanitizer. Alcohol free sanitizers really soften the hands.You will certainly see a difference in how moisturize your skin feels and looks.
Galway Ayusham Hand Sanitizer Gel
You can try Galway Ayusham Hand Sanitizer Gel. It kills up to 99.9% of common germs that can be transmitted by contaminated hands. It has the goodness of neem and aloe Vera, which is also known for its antibacterial and antiviral properties. This alcohol based sanitizer contains 60%- 95% alcohols which is very effective. Buy hand sanitizer online that provides a better skin tolerance and microbial killing strength when compared to antiseptic soaps.
Its unique combination of neem and aloevera makes it even more beneficial, in the sense the anti-bacterial components of neem, makes the sanitizer even more effective in fighting with germs. And fights in this pandemic situation.