Hair Care Tips To Beat Summer
The hot summer sun is harmful to our skin, and we take due precautions for it. But it also has harmful effects on your hair. The heat from the sun causes weathering and oxidative damage to hair and make it dry, brittle, and stiff. Fortunately, there are several tricks and products you can use to beat the heat damage on your hair this season. Below are the top 5 summer hair care tips to keep your style from fizzling out this summer.
1) Cover up- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you’re out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects color-treated hair.
2) Shampoo with Care- While you feel like shampooing your hair every day, doing so will cause more harm than good. Too much shampoo can dry up your scalp and hair even more. Buy best shampoo and conditioner online, to keep your hair healthy. If you tend to sweat more on the scalp, and if your hair gets greasy and sweaty easily, go for a mild shampoo that is especially good for summers. Shampoo only on the scalp, not the hair, and as you wash your hair, the suds will rinse down, cleaning up your hair too. Putting shampoo separately on your hair and hair tips will dry them out.
3) Apply Serum- After every hair wash make sure to use a hair repair serum on semi-wet hair. Hair repair serum needs to be used after every hair wash. The hair repair serum is applied on half wet and half dry hair from the mid of the hair shaft till the end. Buy Pro-Keratin Hair Serum Online which will protect your hair and make it manageable.
4) Reduce the heat- Try to blow-dry your hair as little as possible. It is already exposed to a significant amount of heat on a daily basis in the summer, and it will probably air-dry quickly anyways, so give the blow dryer a break and go for natural if you can. Avoid flat-irons, too, as they will do further damage to already-dry hair. Plus, a sleek hairstyle only makes that frizz stand out more.
5) Drink Lots of Fluids- While you may be doing all of the above to protect your hair from the sun, if you are not drinking enough water, you are not going to achieve anything. Opt for cooling liquids that will help you keep your hair healthy and hydrated. Include as many fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as you can. This is an essential hair care tip for summer.
Tagsbuy galway products online shopping for women galway beauty products buy hair oil online skin & hair care galway hair products hair shampoo & oil galwayproducts best herbal shampoo for hair growth buy amla hair oil online best shampoo for hair buy beauty skin care products hair care tips hair care tips for long hair hair serum online pro-keratin hair serum 5 essential tips for summer hair care summer hair care guide summer hair care tips hair care products buy hair care products online hair products