Grooming Tips EVERY Guy Should Know
A men pursuit to look good must not only be dependent on looking for the best clothes that will flatter his figure. He must look neat and presentable in every way on a daily basis. More than knowing the happenings in the fashion scene, he must be a consistent observer of grooming tips for men. Proper grooming involves the whole body - this means from head to foot. It needs to be looking good and smelling good always. More so, it has to be dressed sensibly without sacrificing comfort. Below are tips for men grooming:
1) Know which hair products work for you- One size does not fit all, and the current rotation of men's products reflect this. If you've thicker, unruly hair, know that hair styling gel are for you. The finer-headed should go for lighter products. Moreover, there's stuff for those with no hair at all. Buy hair gel according to your hair quality and type. The solution is simple: do your research. Products usually do what they say on the tin, and some light reading, in addition to some slight trial-and-error, will glean the right kit for your hair.
2) Have a men’s facial skin care routine- It’s no longer necessary for a guy to just shave and throw on some aftershave. In order to keep your face looking healthy and energized, you need to have a men’s skin care routine. Washing your face is the first step in any routine and the best men’s skin care routines are simple. Wash your face in the morning and before bed or after a workout. Order Men Grooming Items that matches your skin type. Knowing your skin type is one of the most important things you can know about your skin. Once you know your skin type, you can determine the best type of face wash for you. Men with dry or sensitive skin need a specific type of face wash, while men with oily skin need their own type of face wash.
3) Smell Good- You might have noticed, some men smell good, while some men just douse strong perfumes which at the end does no good. You are highly advised to stick to one cologne only. Using different soaps, perfumes and lotions can lead to a weird smell, all thanks to the different smelling perfumes and soaps you used.
4) Learn to shave properly- Shaving has been one of the things that a man usually does, but if you want to be well-groomed, make sure you know how to shave properly. Keep in mind to shave after you shower, use a good shaving cream and use a good quality razor. Shave against the direction of the hair growth and a smooth shave is always clean to look at and also enhances the appeal of your face.
5) Use talcum powder to feel fresh- You might not know this, but would have used it unintentionally numerous times. Talcum powder has some great characteristics that can help you feel fresh the entire day. Once you apply it, you'd be relieved from sweat as well as intimate body odor for a longer span.