Ayurvedic herbs to boost immunity
It is our immune system that defends us against disease-causing micro-organisms. But sometimes it fails. A germ can overcome the immune system defenses and make us sick. Immunity is the resistance of the body against the infections and toxins that intrudes into your body. With natural ingredients, immune boosting herbs and supplements ensure that the body receives the necessary nutrients to keep the immune system strong and stable in the long run. There are many Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs and Supplements which helps to support immune function. Start your day with confidence that you are well protected and well – armored against the invisible enemy by incorporating the Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs in your diet:
1) Ashwagandha- Ashwagandha is an important herb in ayurveda. The name translates to “the smell of horse”, which indicates its ability to give immense strength and the unique fragrance it carries. It is a shrub and extracts or powder of its roots and leaves are used for various purposes. It can reduce blood sugar levels, cortisol levels, symptoms of depression and inflammation. It helps increase strength, muscle mass and improve brain function as well.
2) Indian Gooseberry (Amla)- The ancient scriptures describe this fruit as an Ayurvedic medicine for strong immune system with life enhancing properties, when consumed in specific concoctions. The Indian Gooseberry is a super food as it is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C found naturally among fruits. Include this in your diet on a regular basis in the form of fresh juice consumed first thing in the morning, a home-made sweet jam such as Murabba with lunch, or add it to your salads. It is recommended to avoid consumption of Amala post sunset at night.
3) Tulsi – Tulsi is one of the key ingredients used in Ayurvedic medicine. Tulsi, also known as the Holy Basil is popular all around the world for its medicinal properties. You can add tulsi to your kadha for immunity, herbal teas, etc, or can just chew a few leaves on empty stomach. Tulsi is rich in anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties and is known to improve immunity against pathogens, especially those that cause respiratory and throat infections.
4) Ginger- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of ginger are often suggested in Ayurvedic studies as this herb stimulates your metabolism and helps to boost your immunity. One is advised to have 1/2 inch of freshly peeled ginger before their meal to gradually see a visible difference in your immunity. Available at the comfort of our kitchen, ginger comes really handy and is super easy to use as an immunity booster.
5) Giloy – Giloy is an ayurvedic herb that is also hailed as the “ayurvedic root for immortality”. Giloy is a powerhouse of antioxidants which help in detoxing the body and reducing free radical activity. Giloy is also rich in anti-microbial properties and is used in various ayurvedic treatments. It is a universal herb that helps boost immunity and the powerhouse of antioxidants that fight free radicals, keep your cells healthy and get rid of diseases. Treats Chronic Fever, Giloy helps get rid of recurrent fevers.
Tagsbuy natural health drinks online buy health and wellness products online buy health care products online health and wellness products health care products health & personal care products health care product health tips fit and healthy lifestyle healthy lifestyle buy organic health care products buy natural health care products order health and wellness products buy health products online buy health & wellness products online immune system strengthen your immunity how to boost your immune system health care products online, health and wellness health and wellness tips guduchi | strengthens immunity guduchi for immunity wellness health benefits of guduchi/giloy noni plus juice for health aloegiloy juice: the healthy immunity booster juice ayurvedic herbs to boost immunity