Why Should You Wear SPF 30 Sunscreen?
Sunscreen is the easiest way to protect yourself from the sun’s dangerous rays. Sunscreens are very effective when used properly. Follow these guidelines to give yourself the most protection:
Apply the sunscreen at least 20 to 30 minutes before you go outdoors, whenever you will be exposed for 30 minutes or more.
Reapply sunscreen every 3 hours while you are outdoors, even if the product is labeled "all-day." If you are getting a lot of sun or perspiring heavily, reapply sunscreen every hour or two.
Cover all exposed areas, including your ears, lips, face and back of your hands.
Don’t skimp; make sure to apply a generous layer. Smooth it on rather than rub it in.
Women should apply sunscreens under makeup. If you wait to apply sunscreen until you hit the beach, you may already be perspiring, and moisture makes sunscreens less effective.
Let’s look into the benefits of using SPF 30 sunscreen:
1) Sunscreen protects you from more than sunburn- If you have ever had sunburn, you understand just how unpleasant red, burning skin can be. Heatstroke and heat exhaustion are two other extremely nasty health issues that can arise from extended sun exposure. Sunscreen, in combination with other precautions such as increased consumption of water, can help you avoid these issues, which can lead to nausea, muscle cramps and even brain damage if left untreated.
2) Helps Protect Against the Visible Signs of Premature Aging- We all want youthful, radiant, and healthy looking skin. But overexposure to sunlight can increase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Buy Sunscreen Online which can help protect against the harmful effects of premature aging or skin aging.
3) Important for all skin types- Even if you don’t burn easily, wearing sunscreen is still important. Sunburn is an immediate reaction, but sun damage occurs over a lifetime. Although skin cancer is more prevalent in people with lighter skin, it does not discriminate and can still affect those with darker skin.
4) Choosing the right sunscreen is important- Always choose sunscreen that gives you broad spectrum coverage and has an SPF of 15 and higher. Buy Sunscreen SPF 30 Online that will not only protects your skin from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays, but also helps maintain essential hydration and nourishment for long. It offers the highest possible UV-A protection against tanning and ageing due to sun exposure.
5) Healthy Skin- Skin is healthier overall when you use sunscreen. Essential proteins in the skin like keratin are protected when sunscreen is applied. These proteins are primarily responsible for keeping the skin smooth and healthy both in appearance and function.