5 Ways To Protect Yourself From Germs
Bacteria and viruses can be very contagious and make us ill. No one like to be sick, so here are 5 things that will help you in your battle against germs
1) Be germ-aware while traveling- If you’re traveling during the holiday season, keep yourself away from germ to minimize your risk. With filtration systems, airplane air is better than it used to be. But it’s not perfect. So, keep your hands away from your face and wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer when you can. Stay home if you’re sick, or at least cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. The same holds true on any public transportation. The biggest benefit of hand sanitizer is that it is handy and one can take it anywhere.
2) Hand washing- Often overlooked, hand-washing is one of the easiest and most effective ways to protect yourself from germs and most infections. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing or eating food, after coughing or sneezing, after changing a diaper, and after using the toilet. Wash your hands for about two minute and rinse properly with water. Use Refreshing Bath Soap which will help you feel fresh throughout the day. Everyone should wash or clean their hands:
- Handling food
- Eating or drinking
- Coughing or sneezing
- Using the bathroom
- Touching shared objects, like pens, doorknobs, or electronic keypads
- Touching or cleaning up after pets
3) Mask up- As well as obviously not wanting to pick up colds and illnesses when out and about or on public transport, you must also prevent the spread of germs if you are ill. Wearing a surgical-style mask can not only protect you from others’ germs but also reduce the chances of the people around you from getting your germs too. The air surrounding sick people, even if they aren’t coughing or sneezing, is loaded with small infectious aerosolized particles, the farther you are from them, or them from you, the better.
4) Use Anti-Bacterial Soap- Antibacterial soaps and washes--whether used by consumers in the home or medical personnel in the hospital--reduce or eliminate bacteria that can lead to skin infections, intestinal illnesses or other commonly transmitted diseases. Galway Rupabham total care soap helps in preventing the spread of infections in a health care setting and when caring for someone with a compromised immune system, such as a cancer patient.
5) Avoid Frequent Contact with Dust and Dirt- Some germs can hide in soil and be carried on dust and dirt particles. You can get these germs if you breathe them in or transfer the germs by touching your eyes, nose, or mouth without first washing your hands.
Guard against these germs by limiting time spent doing activities that would put you in frequent contact with dust and dirt, like:
- Gardening or mowing the lawn
- Being around a construction site or home renovation
Tagsbuy health and wellness products online buy health care products online health and wellness products health care products health & personal care products health care product health tips fit and healthy lifestyle healthy lifestyle buy organic health care products refreshing bath soap total care soap hand cleanser orange ( sanitizer ) buy sanitizer online buy handwash & sanitizers online buy sanitizer of top brands online in india buy hand sanitizer online in india galway rupabham total care soap anti-bacterial soap hand cleanser black currant ( sanitizer ) hand sanitizer