Your skin is the largest organ that you have, so you want to take care of it. Glowing skin is typically seen as a sign of health and vitality. Dull or dry skin, on the other hand, can make you feel less than your best. Here are 5 products and lifestyle changes that you can implement as part of your beauty and skincare routine:
1) Water- You didn’t think we’d skip the H2O, did you? Your skin needs major hydration to stay dewy and clear, so stock up. It can be tough to stay hydrated in weather extremes, both hot and cold. Lug your water bottle with you everywhere, and keep sipping throughout the day. How much water you need will depend on your size, the weather, and your activity level. While it’s up for debate how much water we really need on a daily basis, the Institute of Medicine suggests shooting for 9 to 13 cups a day. You can get an idea of your hydration level by looking at your pee — an accurate indication of your
It’s hard not to get upset after seeing clutches of tangled hair on pillow, hairbrush and where not. Hair fall really sucks but we all have to deal it at some point. Especially a lot of ironing, dying and excessive use of shampoo and conditioners contribute in hair fall. Not to be surprised, there are lot many harmful chemicals in shampoo, conditioner and hair dyes.
So what’s the alternative to these synthetic and harmful chemicals in hair products?
You’ll be happy to know that there is definitely some light at end of the tunnel. Many of you are aware of natural, ayurvedic for hair care. Let’s have a look on Ayuvedic herbs that works wonder for hair:
1) Amla- It is a natural immunity booster and also the most preferred ingredient for maintaining hair health. It contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster. The surplus of Vitamin C helps to halt premature greying. Its high iron, p
There are so many different options when it comes to choosing foundation. BB creams have become a popular alternative to foundation in recent years, but what is a BB Cream? A BB Cream, or beauty balm, acts as a lightweight foundation that also offers skincare benefits at the same time. So, in short you are getting the coverage of a foundation but also getting skincare benefits all day long too!
It’s an all-in-one product for your skin. In one bottle, you get the benefits of two or three different products. This means that you’re not only saving time, but you’re also saving money. Here are some reasons to choose a BB cream as your base:
1) Simply your beauty routine- With most BB Creams typically combining the separate functions of common skincare items such as sunscreen, primer, concealer, moisturizer, illuminator and in some cases, foundation into a single, creamy tube-like application; you can kiss goodbye to a time-consuming morning beauty routine, simpl
The festival of color, Holi is one of the most cheerful festivals in India. Celebrated by applying colors, this vibrant festival can also take a toll on your skin and hair. The exposure of harmful colors can lead to skin and hair problems. Along with all the Holi party fun, it's also important to take care of your skin before and after the celebration. So, before you head out for all the Holi festivities, here are a few things you can do to protect your skin and hair:
1) Coconut Hair Oil- Apply coconut oil to your face, hair and the exposed part of the skin. It will help to protect your skin from colors. Then massage your hair well with oil and tie them up in a bun. This will ensure that the scalp and hair do not absorb colors too easily. Dry hair is more prone to damage. To start with a day before Holi, apply a good amount of coconut oil on your body and hair. Buy Coconut Hair Oil Online which
Wondering why rose water has found a place in every Indian household? It's simple. Rose water benefits are a plenty as it is undoubtedly beauty's magic potion, and also remarkably versatile. Today, rose water is an all-natural ingredient included in many facial care products like toners. The fragrant formulations prep your skin for makeup applications while also preventing acne and wrinkles. Rose water toner is rose petals steeped in purified water — in other words, a concentrated bouquet. Rose water has a wealth of benefits, from naturally removing impurities to temporarily tightening the appearance of skin — and it’s excellent for a range of different skin types
Below are some of the major benefits of rose water toner:
1) Hydrated Glow- The extremity of seasons can have a large impact on our skin. Rose toner can help care for that. Simply mist some on your face (or you can also apply it using a cotton pad) and your skin will instantly feel
While the cold wind and snowy backdrop seems extremely fascinating to look forward to, you seldom realize the implications it can have on your hair and skin. Winter always brings dry skin that lacks luster and glow. You must make necessary changes in your skincare routine to fight the harsh weather. The cold weather can make your skin dry and dull. Here are quick tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing all through winter.
1) Moisturize daily- Cold conditions can strip skin of its natural moisture to make sure not to skip your skincare routine in the morning and at night. Moisturizers act as a barrier, holding moisture in and hydrating the skin’s outer layers. It is one of the most important parts of a winter care routine. Order beauty care products which has a heavier moisturizer to mend the damages inflicted by the dry weather and to protect it from any further damage. Using a good winter moisturizer is key t
Dry skin occurs when skin doesn't retain sufficient moisture. This can happen as a result of frequent bathing, use of harsh soaps, aging, or certain medical conditions. And for those in colder climates, it can stem from cold, dry winter air. Moisturizers have many purposes beyond relieving and preventing dry skin. Did you know that they can protect sensitive skin, improve your skin tone, and even hide imperfections? But moisturizing your entire body goes beyond slathering a lotion on yourself. In fact, it’s something you can do from the inside and out. By using moisturizing products and promoting moisture retention, you can moisturize and keep your skin moist throughout the day.
Try these 3 tips to soothe your dry skin:
1) Choose the Right Cleansers- Dry skin needs cleansers for the face and the body that contain ingredients known to provide that much needed moisture. Chances are the gentler the cleanser, the less harsh on the skin. Look for facial c
Sunscreen is the easiest way to protect yourself from the sun’s dangerous rays. Sunscreens are very effective when used properly. Follow these guidelines to give yourself the most protection:
Apply the sunscreen at least 20 to 30 minutes before you go outdoors, whenever you will be exposed for 30 minutes or more.
Reapply sunscreen every 3 hours while you are outdoors, even if the product is labeled "all-day." If you are getting a lot of sun or perspiring heavily, reapply sunscreen every hour or two.
Cover all exposed areas, including your ears, lips, face and back of your hands.
Don’t skimp; make sure to apply a generous layer. Smooth it on rather than rub it in.
Women should apply sunscreens under makeup. If you wait to apply sunscreen until you hit the beach, you may already be perspiring, and moisture makes sunscreens less effective.
Let’s look into the benefits of using SPF 30 sunscreen:
1) Sunscreen protects you from
Our immune system is essential for our survival. Without an immune system, our bodies will be exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites and more. It is our immune system which protects us from infection with pathogens and helps us stay healthy. If our immune system is weak then we will easily fall into the grip of diseases.
Why our immune system, gets weak?
- Lack of good diet
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking
- As we grow older our immune system gets weak
- Due to overweight
To make our immunity strong it is essential to do workout daily and add healthy and nutrition food. Along with this it is also essential to have Aloe Gilloy Juice. Due to its anti-oxidant properties it has been exposed to many dangerous diseases and can fight with them. It is also helpful in removing free radicals and toxins from liver and kidney. This is also good for digestion. This Health Product has the following ingredients:
The Azadirachta indica tree, also known as the neem tree, has recently gained a lot of popularity for its various benefits for the skin and body. Originally found only in India, the neem tree has been called Arishtha in Sanskrit, which translates to “reliever of sickness.” If you’re curious about the benefits of neem for skin, then below are some of it:
1) Treats acne- Neem leaves are a godsend ingredient and a safe home remedy for oily and acne-prone skin. Since they exhibit antibacterial properties, they help keep skin free from pimple-causing bacteria and thus reduce acne. Neem oil extracted from neem leaves is a cooling, drying and non-comedogenic oil that you can use to zap excess oil from the face and keep it clean and oil-free. You can use undiluted neem oil as a spot treatment to fight acne.
2) It heals dryness and reduces redness- Neem seeds are used to create Neem oil, a naturally moisturizing product that contains numerous fatty