Skin care Tips
It’s hard not to get upset after seeing clutches of tangled hair on pillow, hairbrush and where not. Hair fall really sucks but we all have to deal it at some point. Especially a lot of ironing, dying and excessive use of shampoo and conditioners contribute in hair fall. Not to be surprised, there are lot many harmful chemicals in shampoo, conditioner and hair dyes.
So what’s the alternative to these synthetic and harmful chemicals in hair products?
You’ll be happy to know that there is definitely some light at end of the tunnel. Many of you are aware of natural, ayurvedic for hair care. Let’s have a look on Ayuvedic herbs that works wonder for hair:
1) Amla- It is a natural immunity booster and also the most preferred ingredient for maintaining hair health. It contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster. The surplus of Vitamin C helps to halt premature greying. Its high iron, p
The festival of color, Holi is one of the most cheerful festivals in India. Celebrated by applying colors, this vibrant festival can also take a toll on your skin and hair. The exposure of harmful colors can lead to skin and hair problems. Along with all the Holi party fun, it's also important to take care of your skin before and after the celebration. So, before you head out for all the Holi festivities, here are a few things you can do to protect your skin and hair:
1) Coconut Hair Oil- Apply coconut oil to your face, hair and the exposed part of the skin. It will help to protect your skin from colors. Then massage your hair well with oil and tie them up in a bun. This will ensure that the scalp and hair do not absorb colors too easily. Dry hair is more prone to damage. To start with a day before Holi, apply a good amount of coconut oil on your body and hair. Buy Coconut Hair Oil Online which
Wondering why rose water has found a place in every Indian household? It's simple. Rose water benefits are a plenty as it is undoubtedly beauty's magic potion, and also remarkably versatile. Today, rose water is an all-natural ingredient included in many facial care products like toners. The fragrant formulations prep your skin for makeup applications while also preventing acne and wrinkles. Rose water toner is rose petals steeped in purified water — in other words, a concentrated bouquet. Rose water has a wealth of benefits, from naturally removing impurities to temporarily tightening the appearance of skin — and it’s excellent for a range of different skin types
Below are some of the major benefits of rose water toner:
1) Hydrated Glow- The extremity of seasons can have a large impact on our skin. Rose toner can help care for that. Simply mist some on your face (or you can also apply it using a cotton pad) and your skin will instantly feel
While the cold wind and snowy backdrop seems extremely fascinating to look forward to, you seldom realize the implications it can have on your hair and skin. Winter always brings dry skin that lacks luster and glow. You must make necessary changes in your skincare routine to fight the harsh weather. The cold weather can make your skin dry and dull. Here are quick tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing all through winter.
1) Moisturize daily- Cold conditions can strip skin of its natural moisture to make sure not to skip your skincare routine in the morning and at night. Moisturizers act as a barrier, holding moisture in and hydrating the skin’s outer layers. It is one of the most important parts of a winter care routine. Order beauty care products which has a heavier moisturizer to mend the damages inflicted by the dry weather and to protect it from any further damage. Using a good winter moisturizer is key t
Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Washing your hands properly is one of the easiest ways to protect yourself from disease-causing germs and bacteria. The process of hand washing is even more crucial at present when the fatal new strain of coronavirus continues to spread in different parts of the world. Even the advisory of the World Health Organization (WHO) stresses on cleaning your hands to protect yourself from the infection of the deadly virus. But what is the best way to wash your hands to ensure that you are not carrying germs and bacteria? Most people take a drop of hand wash, rub their hands together for a few seconds and rinse it. Is this enough? Or we need to be more mindful while cleaning our hands to stay healthy. Let's find out!
What’s the proper technique for washing my hands?
There are only a few simple steps to take to give your hands a thorough cleaning and prevent the spread of illness. The steps a
Sunscreen is the easiest way to protect yourself from the sun’s dangerous rays. Sunscreens are very effective when used properly. Follow these guidelines to give yourself the most protection:
Apply the sunscreen at least 20 to 30 minutes before you go outdoors, whenever you will be exposed for 30 minutes or more.
Reapply sunscreen every 3 hours while you are outdoors, even if the product is labeled "all-day." If you are getting a lot of sun or perspiring heavily, reapply sunscreen every hour or two.
Cover all exposed areas, including your ears, lips, face and back of your hands.
Don’t skimp; make sure to apply a generous layer. Smooth it on rather than rub it in.
Women should apply sunscreens under makeup. If you wait to apply sunscreen until you hit the beach, you may already be perspiring, and moisture makes sunscreens less effective.
Let’s look into the benefits of using SPF 30 sunscreen:
1) Sunscreen protects you from
Male Grooming has moved on a great deal since the days where men just simply shaved and added a splash of aftershave. Nowadays many men’s grooming products help to keep skin looking and feeling great. There are certain face creams for men in Galway which will enhance their look. The two face cream for men are- Galway Srigunam Fairness Cream Men and Galway Men Skin Lightening Cream. These two products help in giving a fair skin tone for men. It repairs tough male skin, reduces skin darkening, visible spots and blemishes while restoring the natural fairness of the skin. It shields your skin from sun block, gives you an even skin tone and nourishes your skin. This cream has a very light texture and is easy to apply. It claims to control oiliness, avoid acne-causing bacteria and reduce dark spots. It brightens your skin and provides long- lasting freshness. This fairness cream is enriched with Multi- Vitamin complex which provides good hydration.
Buy Fairness Cream for Men which i
The Azadirachta indica tree, also known as the neem tree, has recently gained a lot of popularity for its various benefits for the skin and body. Originally found only in India, the neem tree has been called Arishtha in Sanskrit, which translates to “reliever of sickness.” If you’re curious about the benefits of neem for skin, then below are some of it:
1) Treats acne- Neem leaves are a godsend ingredient and a safe home remedy for oily and acne-prone skin. Since they exhibit antibacterial properties, they help keep skin free from pimple-causing bacteria and thus reduce acne. Neem oil extracted from neem leaves is a cooling, drying and non-comedogenic oil that you can use to zap excess oil from the face and keep it clean and oil-free. You can use undiluted neem oil as a spot treatment to fight acne.
2) It heals dryness and reduces redness- Neem seeds are used to create Neem oil, a naturally moisturizing product that contains numerous fatty
In summer, heat waves can strike areas of the country where cooler climates are the norm. In these areas, many homes do not have air conditioning, and surviving in the extreme temperatures becomes a challenge for everyone. The following steps can help you keep cool during a heat wave:
1) Dress for the Weather- It may seem like a no brainer, but during a heat wave, you have to dress appropriately. Wear loose, light-colored clothing; UV-protective and moisture-wicking clothing are best if you have to work or be outside. This will help protect you from sunburn and help absorb sweat to keep you a little cooler. Also be sure to protect your face, hands and any other exposed skin with sunscreen. And wear a hat and sunglasses.
2) Stay hydrated regularly- Hot weather causes you to sweat, so drinking plenty of water to replenish the lost fluids in your body is extremely important. Have a water bottle within reach as you go about your day and remind
The hot summer sun is harmful to our skin, and we take due precautions for it. But it also has harmful effects on your hair. The heat from the sun causes weathering and oxidative damage to hair and make it dry, brittle, and stiff. Fortunately, there are several tricks and products you can use to beat the heat damage on your hair this season. Below are the top 5 summer hair care tips to keep your style from fizzling out this summer.
1) Cover up- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you’re out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects color-treated hair.
2) Shampoo with Care- While you feel like shampooing your hair every day, doing so will cause more harm than good. Too much shampoo can dry up your scalp and hair even more. Buy best shampoo and conditioner online, to ke