skin care products
Celebrated on the full-moon day of the Hindu month of Sravana (July/August), this festival celebrates the love of a brother for his sister. On this day, sisters tie rakhi on the wrists of their brothers to protect them against evil influences, and pray for their long life and happiness. To make this occasion more auspicious buy beauty and personal items care for your sister which will excite her and make her happier:
1) Body Washes- Today everyone is switching to body wash rather than soap. There are various ranges of body wash in Galway- Citrus Blast, Green Lush, Pomegranate and Plum, Honey and Almond, Fruit Punch . These body washes are meant for different skin types and makes the skin soft and supple. Keeps you fresh throughout the day it has all the essential ingredients that are required for your skin. It nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Regular b
Our immune system is essential for our survival. Without an immune system, our bodies will be exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites and more. It is our immune system which protects us from infection with pathogens and helps us stay healthy. If our immune system is weak then we will easily fall into the grip of diseases.
Why our immune system, gets weak?
- Lack of good diet
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking
- As we grow older our immune system gets weak
- Due to overweight
To make our immunity strong it is essential to do workout daily and add healthy and nutrition food. Along with this it is also essential to have Aloe Gilloy Juice. Due to its anti-oxidant properties it has been exposed to many dangerous diseases and can fight with them. It is also helpful in removing free radicals and toxins from liver and kidney. This is also good for digestion. This Health Product has the following ingredients:
The Azadirachta indica tree, also known as the neem tree, has recently gained a lot of popularity for its various benefits for the skin and body. Originally found only in India, the neem tree has been called Arishtha in Sanskrit, which translates to “reliever of sickness.” If you’re curious about the benefits of neem for skin, then below are some of it:
1) Treats acne- Neem leaves are a godsend ingredient and a safe home remedy for oily and acne-prone skin. Since they exhibit antibacterial properties, they help keep skin free from pimple-causing bacteria and thus reduce acne. Neem oil extracted from neem leaves is a cooling, drying and non-comedogenic oil that you can use to zap excess oil from the face and keep it clean and oil-free. You can use undiluted neem oil as a spot treatment to fight acne.
2) It heals dryness and reduces redness- Neem seeds are used to create Neem oil, a naturally moisturizing product that contains numerous fatty
There are quite a lot of new products from different brands available in the market. One such product which most of them choose is the herbal shampoo. This is preferred over others as it does wonders with its natural ingredients and reduces the hair fall. This generation is crazy of anything which is natural and organic as it does no harm to hair unlike chemicals in the other shampoos.
Herbal shampoos are usually made from the extracts of flowers, roots of the medicinal plants, and as well from the juice of the certain flowers. These as well give a good aroma to hair. One can try these shampoos without any worry or doubt as these do not have any side effects.
Galway Rupabham Herbal Panchtatva Shampoo has the five essential herbs required for a healthy, long and shiny hair.
1) Shikakai- The natural ingredients of shikakai make your hair softer and add a beautiful shine to it. It acts as a cooling agent and thus helps soothe your scalp. When you
Taking a bath leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. However, we sometimes associate clean with the squeaky texture of skin. It’s never a good thing, especially when it comes to skin.
Healthy skin should feel soft, smooth, and supple. It should not feel tight, dry, or too firm. A squeaky clean texture means that your skin lacks moisture. This is why you should swap your regular cleansers for moisturizing body care products. Start with a rich and creamy Galway Rupabham Body Wash
1) Fruit Punch Body Wash- Rich in vitamin C, it is enriched with strawberry extracts which is proven to fight oily skin, as well as nourish and revitalize your skin. Strawberries are acidic in nature and this is effective to remove the excess sebum on skin. It helps in skin lightening. It has the appealing scent which keeps you in good body odor throughout the day. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving i
The market for beauty accessories and beauty-enhancing products is getting bigger every year as women worldwide are becoming more conscious in their use nowadays. Galway Kalkim is inspired to enhance the beauty of women naturally. It has all the essentials which are necessary for women beauty care. Below are the products in Kalkim-
1) Beauty Soap- This soap clean your skin and remove the dirt, germs, and bacteria that you accumulate during the day. It is important for a beauty soap to also clean the skin because germs can cause skin issues like acne and pimple breakouts. This soap is gentle towards your skin and also moisturizes it. It is the mildest cleanser that can help you to keep your skin away from all sorts of oiliness and residue. It can help you reduce the appearance of your blemishes. Their skin whitening ingredients can help lessen the pimple marks, dark spots, and sun spots. It has the floral essence to keep you fresh and beautiful throughout the
Winter is here and it’s brought with it the dreaded dandruff! Dandruff in winters is usually caused by a dry scalp, which can feel itchy. This is the result of a combination of things—dry, and cold air. Winter dandruff is the ultimate unwelcome party guest, so let us take you through how to get rid of it.
1) Avoid direct heat- Heat is one of the most common causes of a flaky scalp. Hairdryers are so commonly used in the winter because wet hair can lead to headaches and colds. But direct contact with heat—such as ironing sticks and hairdryers—make the scalp dry. Instead, towel-dry your hair and then let it dry naturally.
2) Use Coconut Oil- Well-known for its multiple health benefits, coconut oil is often also used as a natural remedy for dandruff. Coconut oil may help improve skin hydration and prevent dryness, which can worsen dandruff. Coconut oil could aid in the treatment of eczema, a skin condition that may contribute to dandruf
Your skin, no doubt, needs extra skincare during winter. The cold air during the dry months can damage your skin if you failed to take proper care of your it. A few simple skincare tips can keep your skin glowing and beautiful in the winter months.
1) Mild Warm Shower – How many of you love to sit in the warm water for long hours? Assuming most of you, here is the fact the will make you think twice on this habit of yours. The longer you expose your skin to hot water the more natural oil is washed off making your skin lose its shine and moisture. If the water makes your skin red, it is too hot for you. So better use less warm water for bathing. Moreover, cold water is more efficient in removing the dirt than hot water.
2) Gentle Cleanser – Cleanser is very important during winters. However, in the winter it is better to use a bathing gel than soap. Soaps can irritate dry skin hence, limiting soap can actually help your skin to breathe bett
Galwaykart has added many new products in its categories -Rupabham and Nutriflow. In order to take care for your personal grooming and fitness there is no compromise with the quality of the product. The new products are-
1) Haldi Kesar Skin Cream- Known for its antioxidant properties, turmeric has been used for many years across the globe. The anti-inflammatory properties of this cream work on your pores and calm the skin. With the mixture of Saffron it has a significant moisturizing effects on the skin, in addition to complexion promoting properties. It can help restore your natural glow and treat uneven skin tone. Order personal care products online which is a great natural exfoliator and helps in removing dead skin cells. Besides these, it gives a glowing and soft skin.
2) Galway Nutriflow Fiber- This is a popular nutritional supplement
Healthy glowing skin is irresistible and there is nothing we can’t do to get that. There are many things that you can do every day to get that perfect face glow. Glowing skin is achievable. Consistency is the key to achieve almost everything and it’s no different when it comes to skincare. Below are the 5 tips to achieve a flawless skin:
1) Cleansing- The first and the most important step that comes to good skincare regime is cleansing. Always make sure to cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser or a face wash. Buy beauty care products that does not dry out your skin and is free of harmful ingredients. It is essential to wipe of the makeup before going to bed, as it may create acne problems and skin damage. Cleansing helps to refresh your skin and help with the face glow.
2) Toning- Applying a small amount of toner to a soft cotton ball or pad and gently wiping your face with it w