While wildly popular with kids, adults don’t often have the time (or the desire) to take baths. But there are compelling reasons you should consider a regular soak.
Taking baths has great physical and mental health benefits. One benefit is cleanliness. Bathing cleans your skin, helping you avoid irritation, inflammation and sores caused by dead skin cell accumulation. The bacterial and fungal load from contact in your environment can also accumulate, increasing the risk of infection.
In our Indian culture, "Raksha Bandhan" is a festival that is celebrated to show the importance of the bonding of brother and sister. It is such a special relation as both the people born in the same family and atmosphere. They make so many memories as they grow older together and separately when they get married to their respective spouses. They understand each other's feelings and thoughts because they have had each other since childhood and don't need the other person to say it, whether they are sad or if they are having bad days.
Your skin is the largest organ that you have, so you want to take care of it. Glowing skin is typically seen as a sign of health and vitality. Dull or dry skin, on the other hand, can make you feel less than your best. Here are 5 products and lifestyle changes that you can implement as part of your beauty and skincare routine:
1) Water- You didn’t think we’d skip the H2O, did you? Your skin needs major hydration to stay dewy and clear, so stock up. It can be tough to stay hydrated in weather extremes, both hot and cold. Lug your water bottle with you everywhere, and keep sipping throughout the day. How much water you need will depend on your size, the weather, and your activity level. While it’s up for debate how much water we really need on a daily basis, the Institute of Medicine suggests shooting for 9 to 13 cups a day. You can get an idea of your hydration level by looking at your pee — an accurate indication of your
Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that contains a number of nutrients, including B vitamins, beta-carotene, and vitamin E. Spirulina also contains antioxidants, minerals, chlorophyll and is commonly used as a source of vegan protein. Below are the health benefits of this product:
1) Excellent Source of Proteins- Due to its high source of protein content, spirulina is frequently referred to as the "lean, green, protein machine". In order to keep our health and well-being intact, a certain amount of protein is required by the human body. While non-vegetarians gain this protein through meat and eggs, spirulina is an excellent alternative for vegetarians. It consists of 60 percent proteins, most of which are plant based. Proteins are essential to enhance the functioning of the heart as well as improve our hair health.
2) Immune System Support- Spirulina is rich in a range of vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining a healthy immune system, like vitamins E, C,
The scorching summer heat is here and most of the states are reeling under an intense heatwave. The high-temperature can make one feel unusually tired and fatigued. Thus, it's of paramount importance to stay cool and hydrated to stay healthy and safe during the hot weather. Drinking water and other liquids that are rich in nutrients is your best bet to beat the heat. It's very important to choose the right drinks as the wrong ones can make you dehydrated.
Below are some drinks to beat the summers:
1) Aloe Vera juice- To keep healthy, we should all be taking our daily dose of vitamins, and Aloe Vera is a one-stop shop. Packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, folic acid, and rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, selenium and potassium, Aloe Vera has got it all going on, and then some. This is a miracle drink for summer. It keeps your body and stomach cool. You feel refreshed after every drink. For anyone suffering from gastrointestinal disorders
It’s hard not to get upset after seeing clutches of tangled hair on pillow, hairbrush and where not. Hair fall really sucks but we all have to deal it at some point. Especially a lot of ironing, dying and excessive use of shampoo and conditioners contribute in hair fall. Not to be surprised, there are lot many harmful chemicals in shampoo, conditioner and hair dyes.
So what’s the alternative to these synthetic and harmful chemicals in hair products?
You’ll be happy to know that there is definitely some light at end of the tunnel. Many of you are aware of natural, ayurvedic for hair care. Let’s have a look on Ayuvedic herbs that works wonder for hair:
1) Amla- It is a natural immunity booster and also the most preferred ingredient for maintaining hair health. It contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster. The surplus of Vitamin C helps to halt premature greying. Its high iron, p
While the cold wind and snowy backdrop seems extremely fascinating to look forward to, you seldom realize the implications it can have on your hair and skin. Winter always brings dry skin that lacks luster and glow. You must make necessary changes in your skincare routine to fight the harsh weather. The cold weather can make your skin dry and dull. Here are quick tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing all through winter.
1) Moisturize daily- Cold conditions can strip skin of its natural moisture to make sure not to skip your skincare routine in the morning and at night. Moisturizers act as a barrier, holding moisture in and hydrating the skin’s outer layers. It is one of the most important parts of a winter care routine. Order beauty care products which has a heavier moisturizer to mend the damages inflicted by the dry weather and to protect it from any further damage. Using a good winter moisturizer is key t
Galwaykart gives you various options to gift something special to your friends and relatives in Diwali. From personal care items to home care items you will get everything that you wish to gift them. Below are the items which you can gift:
1) Personal care- Order beauty and personal care items under this category which you can gift. From body wash to face wash, face cream, grooming products for men and women etc. These products are not harsh to the skin and makes it soft and smoother. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it feeling tight and dry. Using a gentle body wash will encourage it to hold on to moisture without over-cleansing, so your skin feels nourished and healthy. The face wash is the basic need of every individual because washing face regularly with face wash will help in deep cleansing of the face. If we don’t use cleanser on the regular basis it will store the dirt and bacteria which leads to many of the skin care problems. It i
Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Washing your hands properly is one of the easiest ways to protect yourself from disease-causing germs and bacteria. The process of hand washing is even more crucial at present when the fatal new strain of coronavirus continues to spread in different parts of the world. Even the advisory of the World Health Organization (WHO) stresses on cleaning your hands to protect yourself from the infection of the deadly virus. But what is the best way to wash your hands to ensure that you are not carrying germs and bacteria? Most people take a drop of hand wash, rub their hands together for a few seconds and rinse it. Is this enough? Or we need to be more mindful while cleaning our hands to stay healthy. Let's find out!
What’s the proper technique for washing my hands?
There are only a few simple steps to take to give your hands a thorough cleaning and prevent the spread of illness. The steps a