Your skin is the largest organ that you have, so you want to take care of it. Glowing skin is typically seen as a sign of health and vitality. Dull or dry skin, on the other hand, can make you feel less than your best. Here are 5 products and lifestyle changes that you can implement as part of your beauty and skincare routine:
1) Water- You didn’t think we’d skip the H2O, did you? Your skin needs major hydration to stay dewy and clear, so stock up. It can be tough to stay hydrated in weather extremes, both hot and cold. Lug your water bottle with you everywhere, and keep sipping throughout the day. How much water you need will depend on your size, the weather, and your activity level. While it’s up for debate how much water we really need on a daily basis, the Institute of Medicine suggests shooting for 9 to 13 cups a day. You can get an idea of your hydration level by looking at your pee — an accurate indication of your
Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that contains a number of nutrients, including B vitamins, beta-carotene, and vitamin E. Spirulina also contains antioxidants, minerals, chlorophyll and is commonly used as a source of vegan protein. Below are the health benefits of this product:
1) Excellent Source of Proteins- Due to its high source of protein content, spirulina is frequently referred to as the "lean, green, protein machine". In order to keep our health and well-being intact, a certain amount of protein is required by the human body. While non-vegetarians gain this protein through meat and eggs, spirulina is an excellent alternative for vegetarians. It consists of 60 percent proteins, most of which are plant based. Proteins are essential to enhance the functioning of the heart as well as improve our hair health.
2) Immune System Support- Spirulina is rich in a range of vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining a healthy immune system, like vitamins E, C,
The scorching summer heat is here and most of the states are reeling under an intense heatwave. The high-temperature can make one feel unusually tired and fatigued. Thus, it's of paramount importance to stay cool and hydrated to stay healthy and safe during the hot weather. Drinking water and other liquids that are rich in nutrients is your best bet to beat the heat. It's very important to choose the right drinks as the wrong ones can make you dehydrated.
Below are some drinks to beat the summers:
1) Aloe Vera juice- To keep healthy, we should all be taking our daily dose of vitamins, and Aloe Vera is a one-stop shop. Packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, folic acid, and rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, selenium and potassium, Aloe Vera has got it all going on, and then some. This is a miracle drink for summer. It keeps your body and stomach cool. You feel refreshed after every drink. For anyone suffering from gastrointestinal disorders
It’s hard not to get upset after seeing clutches of tangled hair on pillow, hairbrush and where not. Hair fall really sucks but we all have to deal it at some point. Especially a lot of ironing, dying and excessive use of shampoo and conditioners contribute in hair fall. Not to be surprised, there are lot many harmful chemicals in shampoo, conditioner and hair dyes.
So what’s the alternative to these synthetic and harmful chemicals in hair products?
You’ll be happy to know that there is definitely some light at end of the tunnel. Many of you are aware of natural, ayurvedic for hair care. Let’s have a look on Ayuvedic herbs that works wonder for hair:
1) Amla- It is a natural immunity booster and also the most preferred ingredient for maintaining hair health. It contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster. The surplus of Vitamin C helps to halt premature greying. Its high iron, p
While the cold wind and snowy backdrop seems extremely fascinating to look forward to, you seldom realize the implications it can have on your hair and skin. Winter always brings dry skin that lacks luster and glow. You must make necessary changes in your skincare routine to fight the harsh weather. The cold weather can make your skin dry and dull. Here are quick tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing all through winter.
1) Moisturize daily- Cold conditions can strip skin of its natural moisture to make sure not to skip your skincare routine in the morning and at night. Moisturizers act as a barrier, holding moisture in and hydrating the skin’s outer layers. It is one of the most important parts of a winter care routine. Order beauty care products which has a heavier moisturizer to mend the damages inflicted by the dry weather and to protect it from any further damage. Using a good winter moisturizer is key t
Galwaykart gives you various options to gift something special to your friends and relatives in Diwali. From personal care items to home care items you will get everything that you wish to gift them. Below are the items which you can gift:
1) Personal care- Order beauty and personal care items under this category which you can gift. From body wash to face wash, face cream, grooming products for men and women etc. These products are not harsh to the skin and makes it soft and smoother. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it feeling tight and dry. Using a gentle body wash will encourage it to hold on to moisture without over-cleansing, so your skin feels nourished and healthy. The face wash is the basic need of every individual because washing face regularly with face wash will help in deep cleansing of the face. If we don’t use cleanser on the regular basis it will store the dirt and bacteria which leads to many of the skin care problems. It i
Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Washing your hands properly is one of the easiest ways to protect yourself from disease-causing germs and bacteria. The process of hand washing is even more crucial at present when the fatal new strain of coronavirus continues to spread in different parts of the world. Even the advisory of the World Health Organization (WHO) stresses on cleaning your hands to protect yourself from the infection of the deadly virus. But what is the best way to wash your hands to ensure that you are not carrying germs and bacteria? Most people take a drop of hand wash, rub their hands together for a few seconds and rinse it. Is this enough? Or we need to be more mindful while cleaning our hands to stay healthy. Let's find out!
What’s the proper technique for washing my hands?
There are only a few simple steps to take to give your hands a thorough cleaning and prevent the spread of illness. The steps a
Dry skin occurs when skin doesn't retain sufficient moisture. This can happen as a result of frequent bathing, use of harsh soaps, aging, or certain medical conditions. And for those in colder climates, it can stem from cold, dry winter air. Moisturizers have many purposes beyond relieving and preventing dry skin. Did you know that they can protect sensitive skin, improve your skin tone, and even hide imperfections? But moisturizing your entire body goes beyond slathering a lotion on yourself. In fact, it’s something you can do from the inside and out. By using moisturizing products and promoting moisture retention, you can moisturize and keep your skin moist throughout the day.
Try these 3 tips to soothe your dry skin:
1) Choose the Right Cleansers- Dry skin needs cleansers for the face and the body that contain ingredients known to provide that much needed moisture. Chances are the gentler the cleanser, the less harsh on the skin. Look for facial c
Male Grooming has moved on a great deal since the days where men just simply shaved and added a splash of aftershave. Nowadays many men’s grooming products help to keep skin looking and feeling great. There are certain face creams for men in Galway which will enhance their look. The two face cream for men are- Galway Srigunam Fairness Cream Men and Galway Men Skin Lightening Cream. These two products help in giving a fair skin tone for men. It repairs tough male skin, reduces skin darkening, visible spots and blemishes while restoring the natural fairness of the skin. It shields your skin from sun block, gives you an even skin tone and nourishes your skin. This cream has a very light texture and is easy to apply. It claims to control oiliness, avoid acne-causing bacteria and reduce dark spots. It brightens your skin and provides long- lasting freshness. This fairness cream is enriched with Multi- Vitamin complex which provides good hydration.
Buy Fairness Cream for Men which i
The hot summer sun is harmful to our skin, and we take due precautions for it. But it also has harmful effects on your hair. The heat from the sun causes weathering and oxidative damage to hair and make it dry, brittle, and stiff. Fortunately, there are several tricks and products you can use to beat the heat damage on your hair this season. Below are the top 5 summer hair care tips to keep your style from fizzling out this summer.
1) Cover up- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you’re out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects color-treated hair.
2) Shampoo with Care- While you feel like shampooing your hair every day, doing so will cause more harm than good. Too much shampoo can dry up your scalp and hair even more. Buy best shampoo and conditioner online, to ke