Personal Care For Men
Posted: January 04, 2020|Categories: Personal Care For Men , Online Shopping Store , Personal Care , Healthy Life , Fitness Addict , Healthy Choices , Personal Care and Beauty , Beauty care , Galway Hair Products , Skin Care Products , Health Care , Personal Care Products , Men Grooming Products|Tags: skincare product , personal care for men , personal care and beauty , personal and beauty care products , online shopping for men , grooming tips for man , grooming tips , galway srigunam products , fit and healthy lifestyle , buy men's grooming products online , buy health care products online , buy health and wellness products online , buy grooming products online , buy galway products , buy cosmetic products online , buy beard conditioner online , beauty products|
Personal grooming plays an essential role in enhancing one’s personality. Remember, a lot depends on your first impression. Grooming and hygiene help you make a mark of your own in the first meeting itself. Men's grooming is now an honored art. There's no shame involved.
Below are the essential tips for men grooming:
1) Take good care of your skin- If a woman can do it, why can’t you? A man’s skin needs just as much attention as woman’s. No matter what, make sure you drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Sleep at least 6-7 hours to avoid puffy eyes and look fresh during your active hours. Keep your skin moisturized and nourished. Apply a good skin care cream before stepping out. You are inevitably going to notice the difference between you and peers.
2) Banish Irritation with after shave balm- Nicks and cuts ruining your mood? Invest in a quality after shave b
Posted: December 16, 2019|Categories: Health Tips , Personal Care For Men , Online Shopping Store , Personal Care , Personal Care For Men , Skin care Tips , Healthy Life , Galway Products , Healthy Choices , Personal Care and Beauty , Beauty care , Skin Care , Skin Care Products , Body Lotions , Health Care , skin care products , Health Care products , Personal Care Products , Galway Rupabham , Winter Skin care Products , winters skin care tips|
Your skin, no doubt, needs extra skincare during winter. The cold air during the dry months can damage your skin if you failed to take proper care of your it. A few simple skincare tips can keep your skin glowing and beautiful in the winter months.
1) Mild Warm Shower – How many of you love to sit in the warm water for long hours? Assuming most of you, here is the fact the will make you think twice on this habit of yours. The longer you expose your skin to hot water the more natural oil is washed off making your skin lose its shine and moisture. If the water makes your skin red, it is too hot for you. So better use less warm water for bathing. Moreover, cold water is more efficient in removing the dirt than hot water.
2) Gentle Cleanser – Cleanser is very important during winters. However, in the winter it is better to use a bathing gel than soap. Soaps can irritate dry skin hence, limiting soap can actually help your skin to breathe bett
Posted: July 17, 2019|Categories: Health Tips , Personal Care For Men , Personal Care , Personal Care For Men , Skin care Tips|Tags: sunscreen for women , sunscreen for men , personal care for men , online shopping store , online shopping sites in india , online shopping in india , online shopping galwaykart , online shopping for women , online shopping for men , galway rupabham|
Sunburns are the result of over exposure to UVB rays from the sun. They cause the skin to redden and blister, damaging the outer protective layers of the skin. Just one bad sunburn can lead to long-lasting damage to the skin and increase the risk for skin cancer. Prevention is the best way to avoid sunburn.
These tips will help when you’re outdoors.
1.Limit sun exposure- The key is to expose yourself only to what you need. Limit your exposure time under the sun's peak hours which is between 10AM to 4pm.
2.Wear protective clothing- A wide brimmed hat is a must especially when you are going to the beach or just strolling in the park. A cool, light colored shirt with sleeves covering the arms is also recommended. A long skirt for women and long pants for men to protect the legs. You could also wear your favorite sunglasses to protect your eyes and eyelids from the glaring sun.
3. Select an appropriate sunscreen-
A well shaved beard is a sign of perfect grooming. It is necessary to know how to get a perfect shave and avoid nicks and cuts. Below are the tips to get a proper shave:
Hydrate- First, hydrate to help minimize nicks, cuts, and irritation while shaving. We recommend that you shave immediately after showering, or even in the shower. Hydrating softens your hair, allowing the razor to glide more easily. Use a face scrub or wash to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin, preparing your skin for a comfortable shave.
Apply Shaving Cream- If you have very dry or sensitive skin use Galway Srigunam Shaving Cream. You can buy shaving cream online from Galwaykart. Enriched with Vitamin E it has a moisture rich conditioning mechanism which helps seal in moisture resulting in