Personal Care For Men
Male Grooming has moved on a great deal since the days where men just simply shaved and added a splash of aftershave. Nowadays many men’s grooming products help to keep skin looking and feeling great. There are certain face creams for men in Galway which will enhance their look. The two face cream for men are- Galway Srigunam Fairness Cream Men and Galway Men Skin Lightening Cream. These two products help in giving a fair skin tone for men. It repairs tough male skin, reduces skin darkening, visible spots and blemishes while restoring the natural fairness of the skin. It shields your skin from sun block, gives you an even skin tone and nourishes your skin. This cream has a very light texture and is easy to apply. It claims to control oiliness, avoid acne-causing bacteria and reduce dark spots. It brightens your skin and provides long- lasting freshness. This fairness cream is enriched with Multi- Vitamin complex which provides good hydration.
Buy Fairness Cream for Men which i
The scorching summer heat can be unforgiving on your skin. The pollution, intense summer sun, heat, and humidity cause many skin issues. Tanning, dry patches, overactive sebaceous glands, sunburn, pigmentation, blemishes, and acne – these are a few issues that you may face during summer. That is why you need to take care of your skin during this season. You also need to update your skin care products and routine with the changing seasons. Below, we have suggested some changes that you need to make in your skin care routine.
1) Limit Your Time in the Sun- Instead of spending the entire day in the sun, limit your time outside to a couple of hours. Rather than reapplying sunscreen midway through your day, use this as your cue to go inside. This saves your skin and saves you money since you don’t have to apply another round of sunscreen.
2) Sunscreen is a must- Throw away last year's unused sunscreen for a new bottle. Sunscreens aren't mea
A body wash will not dry up your skin with regular use. They are made to be more moisturizing for the skin. The moisturizing capabilities often come from the oils and creams that are mixed into the formula of these body washes.
Below are the body washes under Galway Rupabham category:
1) Green Lush Body Wash- It has the goodness of Aloe Vera and Cucumber extracts- a perfect mixture to achieve a soft skin. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it feeling tight and dry. Using a gentle body wash will encourage it to hold on to moisture without over-cleansing, so your skin feels nourished and healthy. A moisturizing body wash can be especially useful on rushed mornings. All it takes is one shower to keep your skin beautifully nourished, hydrated and cleansed for the day ahead.
2) Citrus Blast Body Wash- Citrus is a sweet treat for the senses. The scent and taste help to invigorate the mind, body, and
Taking a bath leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. However, we sometimes associate clean with the squeaky texture of skin. It’s never a good thing, especially when it comes to skin.
Healthy skin should feel soft, smooth, and supple. It should not feel tight, dry, or too firm. A squeaky clean texture means that your skin lacks moisture. This is why you should swap your regular cleansers for moisturizing body care products. Start with a rich and creamy Galway Rupabham Body Wash
1) Fruit Punch Body Wash- Rich in vitamin C, it is enriched with strawberry extracts which is proven to fight oily skin, as well as nourish and revitalize your skin. Strawberries are acidic in nature and this is effective to remove the excess sebum on skin. It helps in skin lightening. It has the appealing scent which keeps you in good body odor throughout the day. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving i
Your skin, no doubt, needs extra skincare during winter. The cold air during the dry months can damage your skin if you failed to take proper care of your it. A few simple skincare tips can keep your skin glowing and beautiful in the winter months.
1) Mild Warm Shower – How many of you love to sit in the warm water for long hours? Assuming most of you, here is the fact the will make you think twice on this habit of yours. The longer you expose your skin to hot water the more natural oil is washed off making your skin lose its shine and moisture. If the water makes your skin red, it is too hot for you. So better use less warm water for bathing. Moreover, cold water is more efficient in removing the dirt than hot water.
2) Gentle Cleanser – Cleanser is very important during winters. However, in the winter it is better to use a bathing gel than soap. Soaps can irritate dry skin hence, limiting soap can actually help your skin to breathe bett
A white, bright smile is a sure sign of health. A brighter smile is something that the majorities of dental patients aspire to and therefore are searching for the perfect method to whiten their teeth, brighten their smile and increase their appearance and their self-esteem in the teeth whitening process. Toothpaste has been a staple to proper oral hygiene because of the benefits of teeth strengthening and whitening and fresh breath. Galway Dantauram brings to you two types of way to keep your teeth healthy:
1) Herbal Panchtatva Toothpaste- Nobody likes bad breath, but the reality is that we all get it. It tends to be worse in the morning when we get up and after eating a particularly potent meal such as those that contain garlic and onions. This toothpaste gives you a fresh breath. Infused with herbal ingredients like Nilgiri, Sage, Eucalyptus, Meswak and Clove it fights cavities and gives you a healthy gum. The most amazing attribute of this is that the paste
Day after day, dead skin cells, dirt, and oil can accumulate on the surface of your skin—and this buildup can leave your complexion looking a little dull and even flaky. Exfoliating with a face scrub can remove this buildup, leaving you with skin that feels clean and smooth and looks glowing. Just like cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, scrubbing also occupies a significant place in our beauty regimen. Exfoliation of the skin can prevent many skin problems. With so many different types of facial scrubs and body scrubs available in the market, exfoliating your skin is not a difficult task at all.
Galway Rupabham Apricot Scrub works wonder in removing dead cell of skin. It is a natural skin care product. Its herbal infusion of essential oils like Apricot oil, Almond oil, Jojoba oil and walnut shell powder gently scrub off the dead surface cells and reveal glowing fresh skin. Apricot Scrub is the easiest way to rid your sk
Sunburns are the result of over exposure to UVB rays from the sun. They cause the skin to redden and blister, damaging the outer protective layers of the skin. Just one bad sunburn can lead to long-lasting damage to the skin and increase the risk for skin cancer. Prevention is the best way to avoid sunburn.
These tips will help when you’re outdoors.
1.Limit sun exposure- The key is to expose yourself only to what you need. Limit your exposure time under the sun's peak hours which is between 10AM to 4pm.
2.Wear protective clothing- A wide brimmed hat is a must especially when you are going to the beach or just strolling in the park. A cool, light colored shirt with sleeves covering the arms is also recommended. A long skirt for women and long pants for men to protect the legs. You could also wear your favorite sunglasses to protect your eyes and eyelids from the glaring sun.
3. Select an appropriate sunscreen-
When the warm weather of summer comes around it is important to ensure we pay attention to our body's hydration. As summer heat gets intense, be sure you understand the root symptoms and causes of dehydration and how to stay hydrated. Below are tips to keep you hydrated during summer time:
1) Eat fruits that contain a high volume of water, such as the watermelon. We should all make sure that we have five portions of fruit and vegetables each day, and during the summer months you should ensure that those that you eat have a high water content. A brilliant example of a fruit that is bursting with water is the aptly named watermelon, which is made up of over 90% water.
There is also a load of brilliant nutritional benefits that can be obtained from eating watermelon such as its high volumes of vitamin C and potassium, plus there are literally no calories in watermelon to worry about.
2) Drink plenty of water and hydrating liquids-