Personal Care For Men
Posted: January 16, 2020|Categories: Health Tips , Online Shopping Store , Personal Care , Personal Care For Men , Skin care Tips , Healthy Life , Personal Care and Beauty , Beauty care , Skin Care , Skin Care Products , Health Care , skin care products , Personal Care Products , Galway Rupabham , Winter Skin care Products , winters skin care tips , Health Tips , Healthy Lifestyle , Beauty Care Products , Body Wash|Tags: skincare product , pomegranate and plum body wash , personal care and beauty , personal and beauty care products , order body wash online , online shopping store , online shopping in india , honey and almond body wash , healthy lifestyle , health tips , health care products , health & personal care products , green lush body wash , galway rupabham , fruit punch body wash , citrus blast body wash , buy skin care products online , buy cosmetic products online , buy body wash online , beauty skin care products , beauty products|
Taking a bath leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. However, we sometimes associate clean with the squeaky texture of skin. It’s never a good thing, especially when it comes to skin.
Healthy skin should feel soft, smooth, and supple. It should not feel tight, dry, or too firm. A squeaky clean texture means that your skin lacks moisture. This is why you should swap your regular cleansers for moisturizing body care products. Start with a rich and creamy Galway Rupabham Body Wash
1) Fruit Punch Body Wash- Rich in vitamin C, it is enriched with strawberry extracts which is proven to fight oily skin, as well as nourish and revitalize your skin. Strawberries are acidic in nature and this is effective to remove the excess sebum on skin. It helps in skin lightening. It has the appealing scent which keeps you in good body odor throughout the day. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving i
Posted: December 16, 2019|Categories: Health Tips , Personal Care For Men , Online Shopping Store , Personal Care , Personal Care For Men , Skin care Tips , Healthy Life , Galway Products , Healthy Choices , Personal Care and Beauty , Beauty care , Skin Care , Skin Care Products , Body Lotions , Health Care , skin care products , Health Care products , Personal Care Products , Galway Rupabham , Winter Skin care Products , winters skin care tips|
Your skin, no doubt, needs extra skincare during winter. The cold air during the dry months can damage your skin if you failed to take proper care of your it. A few simple skincare tips can keep your skin glowing and beautiful in the winter months.
1) Mild Warm Shower – How many of you love to sit in the warm water for long hours? Assuming most of you, here is the fact the will make you think twice on this habit of yours. The longer you expose your skin to hot water the more natural oil is washed off making your skin lose its shine and moisture. If the water makes your skin red, it is too hot for you. So better use less warm water for bathing. Moreover, cold water is more efficient in removing the dirt than hot water.
2) Gentle Cleanser – Cleanser is very important during winters. However, in the winter it is better to use a bathing gel than soap. Soaps can irritate dry skin hence, limiting soap can actually help your skin to breathe bett
A white, bright smile is a sure sign of health. A brighter smile is something that the majorities of dental patients aspire to and therefore are searching for the perfect method to whiten their teeth, brighten their smile and increase their appearance and their self-esteem in the teeth whitening process. Toothpaste has been a staple to proper oral hygiene because of the benefits of teeth strengthening and whitening and fresh breath. Galway Dantauram brings to you two types of way to keep your teeth healthy:
1) Herbal Panchtatva Toothpaste- Nobody likes bad breath, but the reality is that we all get it. It tends to be worse in the morning when we get up and after eating a particularly potent meal such as those that contain garlic and onions. This toothpaste gives you a fresh breath. Infused with herbal ingredients like Nilgiri, Sage, Eucalyptus, Meswak and Clove it fights cavities and gives you a healthy gum. The most amazing attribute of this is that the paste
Posted: July 17, 2019|Categories: Health Tips , Personal Care For Men , Personal Care , Personal Care For Men , Skin care Tips|Tags: sunscreen for women , sunscreen for men , personal care for men , online shopping store , online shopping sites in india , online shopping in india , online shopping galwaykart , online shopping for women , online shopping for men , galway rupabham|
Sunburns are the result of over exposure to UVB rays from the sun. They cause the skin to redden and blister, damaging the outer protective layers of the skin. Just one bad sunburn can lead to long-lasting damage to the skin and increase the risk for skin cancer. Prevention is the best way to avoid sunburn.
These tips will help when you’re outdoors.
1.Limit sun exposure- The key is to expose yourself only to what you need. Limit your exposure time under the sun's peak hours which is between 10AM to 4pm.
2.Wear protective clothing- A wide brimmed hat is a must especially when you are going to the beach or just strolling in the park. A cool, light colored shirt with sleeves covering the arms is also recommended. A long skirt for women and long pants for men to protect the legs. You could also wear your favorite sunglasses to protect your eyes and eyelids from the glaring sun.
3. Select an appropriate sunscreen-