Day after day, dead skin cells, dirt, and oil can accumulate on the surface of your skin—and this buildup can leave your complexion looking a little dull and even flaky. Exfoliating with a face scrub can remove this buildup, leaving you with skin that feels clean and smooth and looks glowing. Just like cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, scrubbing also occupies a significant place in our beauty regimen. Exfoliation of the skin can prevent many skin problems. With so many different types of facial scrubs and body scrubs available in the market, exfoliating your skin is not a difficult task at all.
Galway Rupabham Apricot Scrub works wonder in removing dead cell of skin. It is a natural skin care product. Its herbal infusion of essential oils like Apricot oil, Almond oil, Jojoba oil and walnut shell powder gently scrub off the dead surface cells and reveal glowing fresh skin. Apricot Scrub is the easiest way to rid your sk
More and more research is showing that the key to lifelong good health is what experts call “lifestyle medicine” — making simple changes in diet, exercise, and stress management. To help you turn that knowledge into results, we’ve put together this manageable list of health and wellness suggestions. 10 tips for a healthier lifestyle:
1) Base your diet on plenty of foods rich in carbohydrates- About half the calories in our diet should come from foods rich in carbohydrates, such as cereals, rice, pasta, potatoes, and bread. It is a good idea to include at least one of these at every meal. Wholegrain foods, like wholegrain bread, pasta, and cereals, will increase our fibre intake.
2) Drink more water. Water is essential for our bodies to function. Water is needed to carry out body functions, remove waste, and carry nutrients and oxygen around our body. Since we lose water daily through urine, bowel movements, perspiration, and breathing, we need to replenish our water i
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits.
Benefits of Green Tea:
1) Prevent Cancer- Green tea consumption is associated with a reduced risk for several types of cancer, such as breast, lung, skin, colon, esophageal and bladder. Cancer rates are also generally lower in countries with high consumption of green tea. Researchers believe that the high level of polyphenols in green tea help kill cancerous cells and stop them from growing. Laboratory and animal studies have shown that the polyphenols in green tea:
- Decrease tumor growth
- May protect against ultraviolet UVB radiation damage
2) Promotes Weight Loss- The EGCG in green tea seems to be the shining element for potentially aiding weight loss. The antioxidant
Dental care is vital to having healthy teeth and the general well-being of the body. It mainly involves taking good care of all structures of the mouth including teeth, gums, and the tongue. Many people suffer from dental diseases mainly due to lack of knowledge and sheer laziness towards proper dental care. This is very common with children and adults who do not pay proper attention to dental hygiene.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth:
1) Brush regularly but not aggressively- Most people are aware that brushing their teeth twice a day is one of the most important practices for removing plaque and bacteria and keeping teeth clean. However, brushing may only be effective if people use the correct technique. People should brush using small circular motions, taking care to brush the front, back, and top of every tooth. This process takes between 2 and 3 minutes. People should avoid sawing back-and-forth motions. The effects of this may include tooth sensitivity,
Sunburns are the result of over exposure to UVB rays from the sun. They cause the skin to redden and blister, damaging the outer protective layers of the skin. Just one bad sunburn can lead to long-lasting damage to the skin and increase the risk for skin cancer. Prevention is the best way to avoid sunburn.
These tips will help when you’re outdoors.
1.Limit sun exposure- The key is to expose yourself only to what you need. Limit your exposure time under the sun's peak hours which is between 10AM to 4pm.
2.Wear protective clothing- A wide brimmed hat is a must especially when you are going to the beach or just strolling in the park. A cool, light colored shirt with sleeves covering the arms is also recommended. A long skirt for women and long pants for men to protect the legs. You could also wear your favorite sunglasses to protect your eyes and eyelids from the glaring sun.
3. Select an appropriate sunscreen-
Eating healthy can make your body feel great. A healthy diet has been scientifically proven to provide numerous health benefits, such as reducing your risk of several chronic diseases and keeping your body healthy.
1) Physical activity and healthy eating- A good balance between exercise and food intake is important, as this helps to maintain muscle strength and a healthy body weight. At least 30 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity, such as walking, is recommended every day.
2) Eat lots of fruit and veg- It's recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced. A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth. Also, you can buy
A person with good health and fitness becomes able to live his/her life to its fullest extent. Staying healthy physically can help you stay healthy emotionally too. If you're eating the right food and keeping fit, your body will be strong and help you to cope with stress and also fight illness. Good living practices are the best prescription for ways to stay healthy. These are simple and easy to do each day and will go far in correcting those imbalances in the body. Galwaykart has lots of healthy products which can help you in staying fit and healthy and you can buy organic health care products -
1) Soyway Protein Powder- We are so busy in today’s life that we hardly get time to take care of our health and as a result we are neglecting it. Protein plays an important role in our health as 20% of our body contains protein. Keeping in mind the need o