Soft, smooth skin is something most of us want, it makes us feel more attractive and also like a healthy state for the skin. Whether you’re in your 20s or your 60s, maintaining healthy skin can be a challenge. Here are some quick and easy tips to help you achieve healthier, softer skin-
1) Apply a moisturizing body wash- Soap bars are definitely NOT a thing of the past. But it’s like the standard of hygiene. Nowadays it’s good to explore your other options in washing your body, just like a body wash. In comparison with normal bars of soaps, a body wash will not dry up your skin with regular use. They are made to be more moisturizing for the skin. The moisturizing capabilities often come from the oils and creams that are mixed into the formula of these body washes. You can use the body wash of Glaze-Pomegranate & Plum, Honey &Almond and Goat Milk Shower Cream. You can buy body wash online in Galwaykart. These body wash not o
Keeping hands clean through improved hand hygiene is one of the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. Clean your hands after using the bathroom; after sneezing, blowing your nose, or coughing; before eating; when visiting someone who is sick; or whenever your hands are dirty.
Below are the ways how you can keep your hands free from germs:
1) Use a proper hand wash- As simple as it may seem, proper handwashing remains the most effective way of removing germs and harmful bacteria from our hands. Handwash should not be so harsh as it will damage the skin. You can use Aloe Vera hand wash of Galway Rupabham as it made up of Aloe Vera and Lime It also gives a soft touch to your hands and is 100% soap- free and clean your hands gently. Order hand wash online from Galwaykart. We are a
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits.
Benefits of Green Tea:
1) Prevent Cancer- Green tea consumption is associated with a reduced risk for several types of cancer, such as breast, lung, skin, colon, esophageal and bladder. Cancer rates are also generally lower in countries with high consumption of green tea. Researchers believe that the high level of polyphenols in green tea help kill cancerous cells and stop them from growing. Laboratory and animal studies have shown that the polyphenols in green tea:
- Decrease tumor growth
- May protect against ultraviolet UVB radiation damage
2) Promotes Weight Loss- The EGCG in green tea seems to be the shining element for potentially aiding weight loss. The antioxidant
Dental care is vital to having healthy teeth and the general well-being of the body. It mainly involves taking good care of all structures of the mouth including teeth, gums, and the tongue. Many people suffer from dental diseases mainly due to lack of knowledge and sheer laziness towards proper dental care. This is very common with children and adults who do not pay proper attention to dental hygiene.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth:
1) Brush regularly but not aggressively- Most people are aware that brushing their teeth twice a day is one of the most important practices for removing plaque and bacteria and keeping teeth clean. However, brushing may only be effective if people use the correct technique. People should brush using small circular motions, taking care to brush the front, back, and top of every tooth. This process takes between 2 and 3 minutes. People should avoid sawing back-and-forth motions. The effects of this may include tooth sensitivity,
Posted: July 17, 2019|Categories: Health Tips , Personal Care For Men , Personal Care , Personal Care For Men , Skin care Tips|Tags: sunscreen for women , sunscreen for men , personal care for men , online shopping store , online shopping sites in india , online shopping in india , online shopping galwaykart , online shopping for women , online shopping for men , galway rupabham|
Sunburns are the result of over exposure to UVB rays from the sun. They cause the skin to redden and blister, damaging the outer protective layers of the skin. Just one bad sunburn can lead to long-lasting damage to the skin and increase the risk for skin cancer. Prevention is the best way to avoid sunburn.
These tips will help when you’re outdoors.
1.Limit sun exposure- The key is to expose yourself only to what you need. Limit your exposure time under the sun's peak hours which is between 10AM to 4pm.
2.Wear protective clothing- A wide brimmed hat is a must especially when you are going to the beach or just strolling in the park. A cool, light colored shirt with sleeves covering the arms is also recommended. A long skirt for women and long pants for men to protect the legs. You could also wear your favorite sunglasses to protect your eyes and eyelids from the glaring sun.
3. Select an appropriate sunscreen-
Posted: June 12, 2019||Tags: rice bran oil , order aloe vera gel drink online , orange aloe vera juice , natural twist aloe vera juice , galway nutriflow , galway natural twist , galway aloe vera juice , buy rice bran oil online , buy natural health drinks online , buy galway products , buy aloe vera juice orange online , aloe vera juice online|
Eating healthy can make your body feel great. A healthy diet has been scientifically proven to provide numerous health benefits, such as reducing your risk of several chronic diseases and keeping your body healthy.
1) Physical activity and healthy eating- A good balance between exercise and food intake is important, as this helps to maintain muscle strength and a healthy body weight. At least 30 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity, such as walking, is recommended every day.
2) Eat lots of fruit and veg- It's recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced. A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth. Also, you can buy
Posted: May 08, 2019||
“Mother Love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”
Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. Every second Sunday in May, people around the nation celebrate Mother's Day by buying cards and showering their mom with a little extra love and attention (and maybe a gift or two). This Mother’s Day give the special woman in your life Galway products and make this day a memorable one. Gift them the below special products to this superwoman of your life:
1) Spirulina- The greatest wealth is health. In this busy life we neglect our health which is not good. It is necessary that our body intakes sufficient amount of protein, vitamins and nutrients. Order health wellness products Galway Nutriflow Spirulina through Galwayk
Posted: April 06, 2019||
A person with good health and fitness becomes able to live his/her life to its fullest extent. Staying healthy physically can help you stay healthy emotionally too. If you're eating the right food and keeping fit, your body will be strong and help you to cope with stress and also fight illness. Good living practices are the best prescription for ways to stay healthy. These are simple and easy to do each day and will go far in correcting those imbalances in the body. Galwaykart has lots of healthy products which can help you in staying fit and healthy and you can buy organic health care products -
1) Soyway Protein Powder- We are so busy in today’s life that we hardly get time to take care of our health and as a result we are neglecting it. Protein plays an important role in our health as 20% of our body contains protein. Keeping in mind the need o
When the warm weather of summer comes around it is important to ensure we pay attention to our body's hydration. As summer heat gets intense, be sure you understand the root symptoms and causes of dehydration and how to stay hydrated. Below are tips to keep you hydrated during summer time:
1) Eat fruits that contain a high volume of water, such as the watermelon. We should all make sure that we have five portions of fruit and vegetables each day, and during the summer months you should ensure that those that you eat have a high water content. A brilliant example of a fruit that is bursting with water is the aptly named watermelon, which is made up of over 90% water.
There is also a load of brilliant nutritional benefits that can be obtained from eating watermelon such as its high volumes of vitamin C and potassium, plus there are literally no calories in watermelon to worry about.
2) Drink plenty of water and hydrating liquids-