When the world famous coronaVirus started spreading all over the Globe in the year 2019. With the first wave itself a wave of fear of losing lives, getting suffered, losing jobs and families getting affected also spread along. So many people got affected by the pandemic.
Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. Sometimes it’s called essential oil therapy. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It enhances both physical and emotional health. Aromatherapy is thought of as both an art and a science. Recently, aromatherapy has gained more recognition in the fields of science and medicine.
How long has aromatherapy been around?
Humans have used aromatherapy for thousands of years. Ancient cultures in China, India, Egypt, and elsewhere incorporated aromatic plant components in resins, balms, and oils. These natural substances were used for medical and religious purposes. They were known to have both physical and psychological b
If you’re looking to eat healthier, lentils should be one of the top foods in your meal plan—and fortunately, learning how to cook lentils isn’t too complicated. Packed with vitamins, protein, and a whole lot of fiber, the nutritional benefits of lentils (similarly to the health benefits of beans) cover all of your bases.
In this blog, we look at how lentils can boost health, investigate their nutritional content, and look at ways to incorporate them into a balanced diet:
1) They’re full of polyphenols- Polyphenols are active compounds that fight against harmful agents in the body—everything from ultraviolet rays and radiation to heart disease and cancer. So yeah, they’re a big deal. Lentils are a great way to get your polyphenol fix (they have more than fellow legumes green peas and chickpeas), and have been linked to long-lasting health benefits, including cardiovascular health and diabetes prevention. Polyphenols found in lentils have been noted for their antioxidant
The scorching summer heat is here and most of the states are reeling under an intense heatwave. The high-temperature can make one feel unusually tired and fatigued. Thus, it's of paramount importance to stay cool and hydrated to stay healthy and safe during the hot weather. Drinking water and other liquids that are rich in nutrients is your best bet to beat the heat. It's very important to choose the right drinks as the wrong ones can make you dehydrated.
Below are some drinks to beat the summers:
1) Aloe Vera juice- To keep healthy, we should all be taking our daily dose of vitamins, and Aloe Vera is a one-stop shop. Packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, folic acid, and rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, selenium and potassium, Aloe Vera has got it all going on, and then some. This is a miracle drink for summer. It keeps your body and stomach cool. You feel refreshed after every drink. For anyone suffering from gastrointestinal disorders
India's deadly Covid-19 second wave has devastated big cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune. Hospitals and crematoriums have run out of space, and funerals are taking place in car parks. But the pandemic has now firmly gripped many smaller cities, towns and villages where the devastation is largely under-reported. Like the 1918-20 Spanish flu, the second all-India surge of the Covid-19 pandemic has been more devastating than the first.
It has also appeared to be different from last year’s surge in several ways, increasing worries and anxiety.
Because an asymptomatic person, who carries the virus, would have spread the infection. In India, experts say, 80-85% of the population are asymptomatic. They continue to be the largest carrier of the virus, and in a closed indoor setting, asymptomatic person will transmit the virus even when he or she is talking. Also, asymptomatic people don’t isolate themselves in a home setting.
A combination of a large asymptomatic pop
A healthy immune system protects us by first creating a barrier that stops those invaders, or antigens, from entering the body. And if one slips by the barrier, the immune system produces white blood cells, and other chemicals and proteins that attack and destroy these foreign substances. Airborne diseases can pose a huge threat and are particularly dangerous to individuals with weak immune systems.
Simple actions such as avoiding crowds, regularly washing hands, covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze, staying at home if symptomatic or feeling unwell and getting tested if worried about symptoms are things that everyone can do to reduce the risk and spread of diseases. There is no need for mass panic, just simple, sensible precautions!
Besides taking necessary precaution you can buy galway immunity booster products and increases your immune s
It’s hard not to get upset after seeing clutches of tangled hair on pillow, hairbrush and where not. Hair fall really sucks but we all have to deal it at some point. Especially a lot of ironing, dying and excessive use of shampoo and conditioners contribute in hair fall. Not to be surprised, there are lot many harmful chemicals in shampoo, conditioner and hair dyes.
So what’s the alternative to these synthetic and harmful chemicals in hair products?
You’ll be happy to know that there is definitely some light at end of the tunnel. Many of you are aware of natural, ayurvedic for hair care. Let’s have a look on Ayuvedic herbs that works wonder for hair:
1) Amla- It is a natural immunity booster and also the most preferred ingredient for maintaining hair health. It contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster. The surplus of Vitamin C helps to halt premature greying. Its high iron, p
Many children and families today have busy schedules.These make it hard to sit down to homemade meals every day. Many kids’ diets involve a lot of convenience and takeout food. But these foods can be unhealthy. They can have a negative effect on your child’s health. Some of the problems unhealthy eating causes can continue into adulthood.They can even develop into lifelong diseases. Healthful eating has many benefits for children. It can:
- Stabilize their energy.
- Improve their minds.
- Even out their moods.
- Help them maintain a healthy weight.
- Help prevent mental health conditions.
There are many ways you can teach and support your children in eating healthily. They include:
1) Start with breakfast- Eating a balanced breakfast with protein is a great way for your child to start their day. Protein can help them stay fuller longer. It even can help teenagers lose weight.
Mornings can be
An Ayurvedic diet is an eating plan that provides guidelines for when you eat, what you eat, and how you eat to boost your health, prevent or manage disease, and maintain wellness. If you follow an Ayurvedic diet, you'll eat primarily whole or minimally processed foods and practice mindful eating rituals. The diet is based on Indian Ayurvedic wellness systems that date back thousands of years. Some studies have shown that Ayurvedic lifestyle practices—including the diet—can help improve your health.
There are three different Ayurvedic doshas that derive from five different elements: space, air, fire, water, and earth. Each element provides different qualities or attributes.
- Vata (space and air): Vatas are often described as creative, intense, or expressive. Attributes include dry, light, cold, and rough.
- Pitta (fire and water): Pittas are often described as intelligent, joyful, and driven. Attributes include sharp, hot, liquid, and
Aloe Vera juice has traditionally been a part of many Ayurvedic preparations, medicines and tonics. There are hundreds of aloe plants, but aloe Vera is unique in its ability to help you inside and out. Aloe Vera is the one edible form of aloe.
Benefits of aloe Vera juice may include:
1) Hydration- The aloe plant is very water-dense, so it’s an ideal way to prevent or treat dehydration. Staying hydrated helps your body detox by providing a way for you to purge and flush out impurities. The juice also packs a hefty punch of nutrients that optimize your body’s organ output. This is crucial, because your kidneys and liver are largely responsible for the task of detoxifying your blood and producing urine. For this reason, you need to keep them healthy.
2) Relieves Heartburn- Also known as acid reflux, heartburn is a painful condition that involves acid leaving the stomach and traveling up the esophagus. A recent study has shown tha