Health and Nutrition Tips
Even the healthiest of people get sick every now and then. But by fine-tuning certain aspects of your health routine, such as diet and stress management, you can help support your immune system's defenses against bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that cause conditions like the common cold and flu.
Below are some simple tips on how you can boost your immune system
1) Reduce Your Stress Levels- Chronic stress suppresses the immune response of the body by releasing the hormone cortisol. Cortisol interferes with the T-cells (a specific white blood cell) to reproduce and receive signals from the body. Cortisol also reduces the antibody secretory IgA, which lines the gut and respiratory tract, which are our first line of defense against pathogens. To keep your stress in check, practice yoga, meditation or deep breathing in your regular routine.
2) Eat more whole plant foods- Whole plant foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds,
Due to this Pandemic situation the entire nation is under lockdown. Going out for shopping is risky as the virus is spread in all parts of India. Hence, online shopping is the best way to get everything at your doorstep. Below are the benefits of online shopping:
1) Convenience of online shopping- Customers can purchase items from the comfort of their own homes or work place. Shopping is made easier and convenient for the customer through internet. You do not have to step out of your house and go to any physical store. It is also easy to cancel the transactions. During this situation, due to safety reasons it is advised to go for digital payment. This will help to stop spreading the virus for person to person.
2) More variety- The choices online are amazing. One can get several brands and products from different sellers all in one place. You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare. You can shop
Turmeric, also known as curcuma longa, is a traditional herb native to India and Asia, with ancient healing properties and versatile culinary uses. The dried and ground root of this herb, produces this vibrant yellow spice which brings life to any dish. Besides giving flavor to dish it also has many other benefits:
1) Turmeric Provides Relief from Arthritic Pain- Turmeric's anti-inflammatory properties have been instrumental in treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Buy organic health care products, whose antioxidant also destroys the free radicals in the body that damage the cells. Anybody suffering from the condition should consume the spice on a daily basis to relieve themselves of mild joint pains and inflammation, though it should be understood that it does not stand as a substitute for medication.
2) Anti-Inflammatory Properties- Curcumin that is present in Turmeric contains properties that fight the development of m
Bacteria and viruses can be very contagious and make us ill. No one like to be sick, so here are 5 things that will help you in your battle against germs
1) Be germ-aware while traveling- If you’re traveling during the holiday season, keep yourself away from germ to minimize your risk. With filtration systems, airplane air is better than it used to be. But it’s not perfect. So, keep your hands away from your face and wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer when you can. Stay home if you’re sick, or at least cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. The same holds true on any public transportation. The biggest benefit of hand sanitizer is that it is handy and one can take it anywhere.
2) Hand washing- Often overlooked, hand-washing is one of the easiest and most effective ways to protect yourself from germs and most infections. Wash your hands