Amla or the Indian gooseberry can treat hair loss effectively. This edible fruit is considered as a miracle cure for hair care. It stimulates hair growth and improves the quality of hair. It contains calcium, which promotes healthier hair. It helps strengthen hair follicles and reduces hair thinning. Below are the benefits of amla for hair:
1) Natural shine: Amla powder can be added to the home-made hair masks to add a natural shiny to your hair. Make sure to apply it regularly to have better results. The surplus of vitamin C in amla can help halt pre-mature greying. If you want to enhance the natural color of your hair, all you have to do is mix amla powder with henna powder. You can also Buy Amla Hair Oil Online and give a natural shine to your hair.
2) Serves as a natural hair conditioner: Amla can nourish, strengthen and condition your hair thereby making it shiny
The festival of color, Holi is one of the most cheerful festivals in India. Celebrated by applying colors, this vibrant festival can also take a toll on your skin and hair. The exposure of harmful colors can lead to skin and hair problems. Along with all the Holi party fun, it's also important to take care of your skin before and after the celebration. So, before you head out for all the Holi festivities, here are a few things you can do to protect your skin and hair:
1) Coconut Hair Oil- Apply coconut oil to your face, hair and the exposed part of the skin. It will help to protect your skin from colors. Then massage your hair well with oil and tie them up in a bun. This will ensure that the scalp and hair do not absorb colors too easily. Dry hair is more prone to damage. To start with a day before Holi, apply a good amount of coconut oil on your body and hair. Buy Coconut Hair Oil Online which
Hair fall is a common problem faced by all of us and it is often associated with dandruff, baldness, thinning of the hair and greying. Hectic lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, stress and harmful environmental pollutants take a toll on your hair health and make the strands lifeless and weak. Lifestyle modifications, eating a well-balanced diet and choosing the right hair oil products can help you greatly to lessen hair fall and hair damage.
Onion hair oil is one of the most valued hair products in recent times. It is trusted and highly recommended hair oil which promotes hair growth and solves all your hair problems. Let’s look into the benefits of onion hair oil:
1) To moisturize and revitalize dry, brittle hair
Onions contain many compounds that may help to enhance dry, damaged hair. Examples include flavonoids, such as kampeferol and quercetin. These have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and vasodilatory (widening of the blood vessels) properties that help p
Nourishing your hair with oil is like keeping your body healthy and nourished with food. You should feed your hair with oil every now and then to make sure it stays healthy, thick and lustrous. Below are the different types of hair oil:
1) Amla Hair Oil- The phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals present in amla help in increasing the scalp circulation and stimulate healthy growth. Vitamin C of amla produces collagen protein. This helps in stimulating hair growth, both length and volume wise. Collagens replace the dead cells of hair follicles with new hair cells. As it is rich in anti-oxidants, it prevents the harm caused by free radicals. It also helps treat dry and itchy scalp apart from dissolving dirt, oil and dust from your hair follicles. All this results in a healthy scalp. It helps control excess oil production in your scalp and optimize its pH level too. Buy Amla Hair Oil Online in which vitamin
The hot summer sun is harmful to our skin, and we take due precautions for it. But it also has harmful effects on your hair. The heat from the sun causes weathering and oxidative damage to hair and make it dry, brittle, and stiff. Fortunately, there are several tricks and products you can use to beat the heat damage on your hair this season. Below are the top 5 summer hair care tips to keep your style from fizzling out this summer.
1) Cover up- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you’re out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects color-treated hair.
2) Shampoo with Care- While you feel like shampooing your hair every day, doing so will cause more harm than good. Too much shampoo can dry up your scalp and hair even more. Buy best shampoo and conditioner online, to ke
There are quite a lot of new products from different brands available in the market. One such product which most of them choose is the herbal shampoo. This is preferred over others as it does wonders with its natural ingredients and reduces the hair fall. This generation is crazy of anything which is natural and organic as it does no harm to hair unlike chemicals in the other shampoos.
Herbal shampoos are usually made from the extracts of flowers, roots of the medicinal plants, and as well from the juice of the certain flowers. These as well give a good aroma to hair. One can try these shampoos without any worry or doubt as these do not have any side effects.
Galway Rupabham Herbal Panchtatva Shampoo has the five essential herbs required for a healthy, long and shiny hair.
1) Shikakai- The natural ingredients of shikakai make your hair softer and add a beautiful shine to it. It acts as a cooling agent and thus helps soothe your scalp. When you
A men pursuit to look good must not only be dependent on looking for the best clothes that will flatter his figure. He must look neat and presentable in every way on a daily basis. More than knowing the happenings in the fashion scene, he must be a consistent observer of grooming tips for men. Proper grooming involves the whole body - this means from head to foot. It needs to be looking good and smelling good always. More so, it has to be dressed sensibly without sacrificing comfort. Below are tips for men grooming:
1) Know which hair products work for you- One size does not fit all, and the current rotation of men's products reflect this. If you've thicker, unruly hair, know that hair styling gel are for you. The finer-headed should go for lighter products. Moreover, there's stuff for those with no hair at all. Buy hair gel according to your hair quality and type. The solution is simple: do your research. Products usually do what they say on the tin, and some
Winter is here and it’s brought with it the dreaded dandruff! Dandruff in winters is usually caused by a dry scalp, which can feel itchy. This is the result of a combination of things—dry, and cold air. Winter dandruff is the ultimate unwelcome party guest, so let us take you through how to get rid of it.
1) Avoid direct heat- Heat is one of the most common causes of a flaky scalp. Hairdryers are so commonly used in the winter because wet hair can lead to headaches and colds. But direct contact with heat—such as ironing sticks and hairdryers—make the scalp dry. Instead, towel-dry your hair and then let it dry naturally.
2) Use Coconut Oil- Well-known for its multiple health benefits, coconut oil is often also used as a natural remedy for dandruff. Coconut oil may help improve skin hydration and prevent dryness, which can worsen dandruff. Coconut oil could aid in the treatment of eczema, a skin condition that may contribute to dandruf
Having a long, luxurious mane is considered as an asset for most women. A strong and healthy hair is essential because it will help in preventing brittle strands and split ends. Want that long, silky hair for yourself? This kind of hair is often exaggerated for promotional purposes in commercials for hair products and hair care, but the hair of your dreams is still very attainable in real life as well.
Below are the Galway products which are the most proven and effective ways to keep your hair healthy:
1) Herbal Shampoo with Panchtatva- This shampoo has the touch of nature. It has the five essential herbs- Amla, Shikakai, Neem, Aloe Vera and Bhringraj which gives you the benefit of reduction in hair fall. In order to reduce the hair fall in a natural way, it is advised to wash the hair with the herbal shampoo at least once a week. Infused with natural oils, herbal extracts and minerals, they maintain perfect moisture in your hair follicles to prevent them from getting