While the cold wind and snowy backdrop seems extremely fascinating to look forward to, you seldom realize the implications it can have on your hair and skin. Winter always brings dry skin that lacks luster and glow. You must make necessary changes in your skincare routine to fight the harsh weather. The cold weather can make your skin dry and dull. Here are quick tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing all through winter.
1) Moisturize daily- Cold conditions can strip skin of its natural moisture to make sure not to skip your skincare routine in the morning and at night. Moisturizers act as a barrier, holding moisture in and hydrating the skin’s outer layers. It is one of the most important parts of a winter care routine. Order beauty care products which has a heavier moisturizer to mend the damages inflicted by the dry weather and to protect it from any further damage. Using a good winter moisturizer is key t
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. It also inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots, even out skin tone, and enhance skin radiance. One of the main vitamin C derivatives used in skin care, has been shown to have a hydrating effect on skin. It decreases trans epidermal water loss, allowing your skin to better retain moisture.
Galway Rupabham Vitamin Face Wash really work. Uneven skin tone, rough texture, fine lines, acne scars, general dullness — you can name just about any common complexion concern and there's a good chance this face wash is effective for it. It helps keep skin strong and firm. Along with minimizing the appearance of fine lines, vitamin C also helps the surface of your skin appear smoother and firmer by activating cells called fibroblasts that make ne
Celebrated on the full-moon day of the Hindu month of Sravana (July/August), this festival celebrates the love of a brother for his sister. On this day, sisters tie rakhi on the wrists of their brothers to protect them against evil influences, and pray for their long life and happiness. To make this occasion more auspicious buy beauty and personal items care for your sister which will excite her and make her happier:
1) Body Washes- Today everyone is switching to body wash rather than soap. There are various ranges of body wash in Galway- Citrus Blast, Green Lush, Pomegranate and Plum, Honey and Almond, Fruit Punch . These body washes are meant for different skin types and makes the skin soft and supple. Keeps you fresh throughout the day it has all the essential ingredients that are required for your skin. It nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Regular b
The hot summer sun is harmful to our skin, and we take due precautions for it. But it also has harmful effects on your hair. The heat from the sun causes weathering and oxidative damage to hair and make it dry, brittle, and stiff. Fortunately, there are several tricks and products you can use to beat the heat damage on your hair this season. Below are the top 5 summer hair care tips to keep your style from fizzling out this summer.
1) Cover up- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you’re out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects color-treated hair.
2) Shampoo with Care- While you feel like shampooing your hair every day, doing so will cause more harm than good. Too much shampoo can dry up your scalp and hair even more. Buy best shampoo and conditioner online, to ke
Apart from having a lot of medicinal benefits, neem is known for its antibacterial functions that helps fight skin issues like acne, zits, pimples, and oily skin. So, if these face issues are troubling you, here are a few neem face washes for healthy glowing skin.
Neem in the form of face wash has been widely used as an alternative remedy for treating the symptoms of scabies. It helps to eliminate the symptoms of itching and aids in getting rid of painful symptoms like inflammation and itching, decreasing skin redness and keeping the skin smooth. Below are the benefits of neem face wash:
1) Sets free from acne- Acne is generally related to oily skin but some people with dry skin also experience acne seasonally. Whether you have dry or oily skin, face wash like Galway Rupabham is usually a great way to tackle acne. These are usually infused with natural neem extracts and offer a refreshing and purifying cleansing
The scorching summer heat can be unforgiving on your skin. The pollution, intense summer sun, heat, and humidity cause many skin issues. Tanning, dry patches, overactive sebaceous glands, sunburn, pigmentation, blemishes, and acne – these are a few issues that you may face during summer. That is why you need to take care of your skin during this season. You also need to update your skin care products and routine with the changing seasons. Below, we have suggested some changes that you need to make in your skin care routine.
1) Limit Your Time in the Sun- Instead of spending the entire day in the sun, limit your time outside to a couple of hours. Rather than reapplying sunscreen midway through your day, use this as your cue to go inside. This saves your skin and saves you money since you don’t have to apply another round of sunscreen.
2) Sunscreen is a must- Throw away last year's unused sunscreen for a new bottle. Sunscreens aren't mea
A body wash will not dry up your skin with regular use. They are made to be more moisturizing for the skin. The moisturizing capabilities often come from the oils and creams that are mixed into the formula of these body washes.
Below are the body washes under Galway Rupabham category:
1) Green Lush Body Wash- It has the goodness of Aloe Vera and Cucumber extracts- a perfect mixture to achieve a soft skin. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it feeling tight and dry. Using a gentle body wash will encourage it to hold on to moisture without over-cleansing, so your skin feels nourished and healthy. A moisturizing body wash can be especially useful on rushed mornings. All it takes is one shower to keep your skin beautifully nourished, hydrated and cleansed for the day ahead.
2) Citrus Blast Body Wash- Citrus is a sweet treat for the senses. The scent and taste help to invigorate the mind, body, and
There are quite a lot of new products from different brands available in the market. One such product which most of them choose is the herbal shampoo. This is preferred over others as it does wonders with its natural ingredients and reduces the hair fall. This generation is crazy of anything which is natural and organic as it does no harm to hair unlike chemicals in the other shampoos.
Herbal shampoos are usually made from the extracts of flowers, roots of the medicinal plants, and as well from the juice of the certain flowers. These as well give a good aroma to hair. One can try these shampoos without any worry or doubt as these do not have any side effects.
Galway Rupabham Herbal Panchtatva Shampoo has the five essential herbs required for a healthy, long and shiny hair.
1) Shikakai- The natural ingredients of shikakai make your hair softer and add a beautiful shine to it. It acts as a cooling agent and thus helps soothe your scalp. When you
A well-groomed person is appreciated by everyone. Personal grooming is necessary to appear clean and maintained. In fact, it also works towards an individual’s confidence in developing an attractive personality. For women, personal grooming does not necessarily mean applying loads of makeup and wearing designer labels. It refers to accepting your body the way it is, and to groom its each and every part in the best manner for an overall pleasing appearance. Let’s check out some easy tips that go a long way in enhancing the appearance and personality of the women
1) Skin-Care Is a Priority- Glowing, radiant skin is a sign of a healthy mind, body and soul. Showering regularly and exfoliating skin intermittently can create miracles for your skin. Moisturizing is a big deal since the skin dries completely within 3 minutes of stepping out of the shower. Your skin needs love so make sure you use natural products. Buy beauty and per