Celebrated on the full-moon day of the Hindu month of Sravana (July/August), this festival celebrates the love of a brother for his sister. On this day, sisters tie rakhi on the wrists of their brothers to protect them against evil influences, and pray for their long life and happiness. To make this occasion more auspicious buy beauty and personal items care for your sister which will excite her and make her happier:
1) Body Washes- Today everyone is switching to body wash rather than soap. There are various ranges of body wash in Galway- Citrus Blast, Green Lush, Pomegranate and Plum, Honey and Almond, Fruit Punch . These body washes are meant for different skin types and makes the skin soft and supple. Keeps you fresh throughout the day it has all the essential ingredients that are required for your skin. It nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Regular b
Male Grooming has moved on a great deal since the days where men just simply shaved and added a splash of aftershave. Nowadays many men’s grooming products help to keep skin looking and feeling great. There are certain face creams for men in Galway which will enhance their look. The two face cream for men are- Galway Srigunam Fairness Cream Men and Galway Men Skin Lightening Cream. These two products help in giving a fair skin tone for men. It repairs tough male skin, reduces skin darkening, visible spots and blemishes while restoring the natural fairness of the skin. It shields your skin from sun block, gives you an even skin tone and nourishes your skin. This cream has a very light texture and is easy to apply. It claims to control oiliness, avoid acne-causing bacteria and reduce dark spots. It brightens your skin and provides long- lasting freshness. This fairness cream is enriched with Multi- Vitamin complex which provides good hydration.
Buy Fairness Cream for Men which i
Our immune system is essential for our survival. Without an immune system, our bodies will be exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites and more. It is our immune system which protects us from infection with pathogens and helps us stay healthy. If our immune system is weak then we will easily fall into the grip of diseases.
Why our immune system, gets weak?
- Lack of good diet
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking
- As we grow older our immune system gets weak
- Due to overweight
To make our immunity strong it is essential to do workout daily and add healthy and nutrition food. Along with this it is also essential to have Aloe Gilloy Juice. Due to its anti-oxidant properties it has been exposed to many dangerous diseases and can fight with them. It is also helpful in removing free radicals and toxins from liver and kidney. This is also good for digestion. This Health Product has the following ingredients:
Aloe Vera juice has traditionally been a part of many Ayurvedic preparations, medicines and tonics. Here are 5 reasons why you should drink it every day.
1) Hydration- In summers it works like an energy drink which can help you in overcoming from dehydration. You can choose Galway Natural Twist Aloe Vera flavors and can consume daily. It can help you in keeping your body hydrated by flushing impurities. It contains nutrients, which can increase your stamina by optimizing organ output. Children's can also have it because in summers, while playing they feel low. It plays a vital role in the functioning of kidneys and liver. For recovery, after heavy exercise, Aloe Vera is the best substitute for rehydration. No doubt that after hectic schedule we feel low, in such cases our body needs extra fluids. Hence you can try Aloe Vera juice with fiber for revitalizing.
2) Flushes our Toxins
The hot summer sun is harmful to our skin, and we take due precautions for it. But it also has harmful effects on your hair. The heat from the sun causes weathering and oxidative damage to hair and make it dry, brittle, and stiff. Fortunately, there are several tricks and products you can use to beat the heat damage on your hair this season. Below are the top 5 summer hair care tips to keep your style from fizzling out this summer.
1) Cover up- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you’re out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects color-treated hair.
2) Shampoo with Care- While you feel like shampooing your hair every day, doing so will cause more harm than good. Too much shampoo can dry up your scalp and hair even more. Buy best shampoo and conditioner online, to ke
Even the healthiest of people get sick every now and then. But by fine-tuning certain aspects of your health routine, such as diet and stress management, you can help support your immune system's defenses against bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that cause conditions like the common cold and flu.
Below are some simple tips on how you can boost your immune system
1) Reduce Your Stress Levels- Chronic stress suppresses the immune response of the body by releasing the hormone cortisol. Cortisol interferes with the T-cells (a specific white blood cell) to reproduce and receive signals from the body. Cortisol also reduces the antibody secretory IgA, which lines the gut and respiratory tract, which are our first line of defense against pathogens. To keep your stress in check, practice yoga, meditation or deep breathing in your regular routine.
2) Eat more whole plant foods- Whole plant foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds,
Due to this Pandemic situation the entire nation is under lockdown. Going out for shopping is risky as the virus is spread in all parts of India. Hence, online shopping is the best way to get everything at your doorstep. Below are the benefits of online shopping:
1) Convenience of online shopping- Customers can purchase items from the comfort of their own homes or work place. Shopping is made easier and convenient for the customer through internet. You do not have to step out of your house and go to any physical store. It is also easy to cancel the transactions. During this situation, due to safety reasons it is advised to go for digital payment. This will help to stop spreading the virus for person to person.
2) More variety- The choices online are amazing. One can get several brands and products from different sellers all in one place. You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare. You can shop
The scorching summer heat can be unforgiving on your skin. The pollution, intense summer sun, heat, and humidity cause many skin issues. Tanning, dry patches, overactive sebaceous glands, sunburn, pigmentation, blemishes, and acne – these are a few issues that you may face during summer. That is why you need to take care of your skin during this season. You also need to update your skin care products and routine with the changing seasons. Below, we have suggested some changes that you need to make in your skin care routine.
1) Limit Your Time in the Sun- Instead of spending the entire day in the sun, limit your time outside to a couple of hours. Rather than reapplying sunscreen midway through your day, use this as your cue to go inside. This saves your skin and saves you money since you don’t have to apply another round of sunscreen.
2) Sunscreen is a must- Throw away last year's unused sunscreen for a new bottle. Sunscreens aren't mea
A body wash will not dry up your skin with regular use. They are made to be more moisturizing for the skin. The moisturizing capabilities often come from the oils and creams that are mixed into the formula of these body washes.
Below are the body washes under Galway Rupabham category:
1) Green Lush Body Wash- It has the goodness of Aloe Vera and Cucumber extracts- a perfect mixture to achieve a soft skin. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it feeling tight and dry. Using a gentle body wash will encourage it to hold on to moisture without over-cleansing, so your skin feels nourished and healthy. A moisturizing body wash can be especially useful on rushed mornings. All it takes is one shower to keep your skin beautifully nourished, hydrated and cleansed for the day ahead.
2) Citrus Blast Body Wash- Citrus is a sweet treat for the senses. The scent and taste help to invigorate the mind, body, and