Galway Hair Products
The hot summer sun is harmful to our skin, and we take due precautions for it. But it also has harmful effects on your hair. The heat from the sun causes weathering and oxidative damage to hair and make it dry, brittle, and stiff. Fortunately, there are several tricks and products you can use to beat the heat damage on your hair this season. Below are the top 5 summer hair care tips to keep your style from fizzling out this summer.
1) Cover up- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you’re out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects color-treated hair.
2) Shampoo with Care- While you feel like shampooing your hair every day, doing so will cause more harm than good. Too much shampoo can dry up your scalp and hair even more. Buy best shampoo and conditioner online, to ke
Due to this Pandemic situation the entire nation is under lockdown. Going out for shopping is risky as the virus is spread in all parts of India. Hence, online shopping is the best way to get everything at your doorstep. Below are the benefits of online shopping:
1) Convenience of online shopping- Customers can purchase items from the comfort of their own homes or work place. Shopping is made easier and convenient for the customer through internet. You do not have to step out of your house and go to any physical store. It is also easy to cancel the transactions. During this situation, due to safety reasons it is advised to go for digital payment. This will help to stop spreading the virus for person to person.
2) More variety- The choices online are amazing. One can get several brands and products from different sellers all in one place. You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare. You can shop
There are quite a lot of new products from different brands available in the market. One such product which most of them choose is the herbal shampoo. This is preferred over others as it does wonders with its natural ingredients and reduces the hair fall. This generation is crazy of anything which is natural and organic as it does no harm to hair unlike chemicals in the other shampoos.
Herbal shampoos are usually made from the extracts of flowers, roots of the medicinal plants, and as well from the juice of the certain flowers. These as well give a good aroma to hair. One can try these shampoos without any worry or doubt as these do not have any side effects.
Galway Rupabham Herbal Panchtatva Shampoo has the five essential herbs required for a healthy, long and shiny hair.
1) Shikakai- The natural ingredients of shikakai make your hair softer and add a beautiful shine to it. It acts as a cooling agent and thus helps soothe your scalp. When you
A men pursuit to look good must not only be dependent on looking for the best clothes that will flatter his figure. He must look neat and presentable in every way on a daily basis. More than knowing the happenings in the fashion scene, he must be a consistent observer of grooming tips for men. Proper grooming involves the whole body - this means from head to foot. It needs to be looking good and smelling good always. More so, it has to be dressed sensibly without sacrificing comfort. Below are tips for men grooming:
1) Know which hair products work for you- One size does not fit all, and the current rotation of men's products reflect this. If you've thicker, unruly hair, know that hair styling gel are for you. The finer-headed should go for lighter products. Moreover, there's stuff for those with no hair at all. Buy hair gel according to your hair quality and type. The solution is simple: do your research. Products usually do what they say on the tin, and some
Personal grooming plays an essential role in enhancing one’s personality. Remember, a lot depends on your first impression. Grooming and hygiene help you make a mark of your own in the first meeting itself. Men's grooming is now an honored art. There's no shame involved.
Below are the essential tips for men grooming:
1) Take good care of your skin- If a woman can do it, why can’t you? A man’s skin needs just as much attention as woman’s. No matter what, make sure you drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Sleep at least 6-7 hours to avoid puffy eyes and look fresh during your active hours. Keep your skin moisturized and nourished. Apply a good skin care cream before stepping out. You are inevitably going to notice the difference between you and peers.
2) Banish Irritation with after shave balm- Nicks and cuts ruining your mood? Invest in a quality after shave b
Winter is here and it’s brought with it the dreaded dandruff! Dandruff in winters is usually caused by a dry scalp, which can feel itchy. This is the result of a combination of things—dry, and cold air. Winter dandruff is the ultimate unwelcome party guest, so let us take you through how to get rid of it.
1) Avoid direct heat- Heat is one of the most common causes of a flaky scalp. Hairdryers are so commonly used in the winter because wet hair can lead to headaches and colds. But direct contact with heat—such as ironing sticks and hairdryers—make the scalp dry. Instead, towel-dry your hair and then let it dry naturally.
2) Use Coconut Oil- Well-known for its multiple health benefits, coconut oil is often also used as a natural remedy for dandruff. Coconut oil may help improve skin hydration and prevent dryness, which can worsen dandruff. Coconut oil could aid in the treatment of eczema, a skin condition that may contribute to dandruf
Having a long, luxurious mane is considered as an asset for most women. A strong and healthy hair is essential because it will help in preventing brittle strands and split ends. Want that long, silky hair for yourself? This kind of hair is often exaggerated for promotional purposes in commercials for hair products and hair care, but the hair of your dreams is still very attainable in real life as well.
Below are the Galway products which are the most proven and effective ways to keep your hair healthy:
1) Herbal Shampoo with Panchtatva- This shampoo has the touch of nature. It has the five essential herbs- Amla, Shikakai, Neem, Aloe Vera and Bhringraj which gives you the benefit of reduction in hair fall. In order to reduce the hair fall in a natural way, it is advised to wash the hair with the herbal shampoo at least once a week. Infused with natural oils, herbal extracts and minerals, they maintain perfect moisture in your hair follicles to prevent them from getting