Jogging is a form of sustained running or trotting at a steady and slow pace. It is much slower than running but is faster than walking. The main purpose of jogging is to maintain your tempo without causing much strain to the body. This is less taxing on the body, consumes much lesser energy and thereby, helps to sustain for a longer time.
Reasons Why Jogging is Good for You:
1) Strengthens Your Immune System- There’s this myth that exercise wears you down and makes you more susceptible to getting sick, but moderate exercise—like jogging—actually strengthens your body’s response to illness, according to research published in the journal Frontiers in Immunology. And while another review of the scientific literature didn’t specifically call out jogging, it did find regular exercisers were less likely to come down with bacterial and viral infections. Longer, more intense exercise has actually been shown to inhibit the process your body uses
Our immune system is essential for our survival. Without an immune system, our bodies will be exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites and more. It is our immune system which protects us from infection with pathogens and helps us stay healthy. If our immune system is weak then we will easily fall into the grip of diseases.
Why our immune system, gets weak?
- Lack of good diet
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking
- As we grow older our immune system gets weak
- Due to overweight
To make our immunity strong it is essential to do workout daily and add healthy and nutrition food. Along with this it is also essential to have Aloe Gilloy Juice. Due to its anti-oxidant properties it has been exposed to many dangerous diseases and can fight with them. It is also helpful in removing free radicals and toxins from liver and kidney. This is also good for digestion. This Health Product has the following ingredients:
Aloe Vera juice has traditionally been a part of many Ayurvedic preparations, medicines and tonics. Here are 5 reasons why you should drink it every day.
1) Hydration- In summers it works like an energy drink which can help you in overcoming from dehydration. You can choose Galway Natural Twist Aloe Vera flavors and can consume daily. It can help you in keeping your body hydrated by flushing impurities. It contains nutrients, which can increase your stamina by optimizing organ output. Children's can also have it because in summers, while playing they feel low. It plays a vital role in the functioning of kidneys and liver. For recovery, after heavy exercise, Aloe Vera is the best substitute for rehydration. No doubt that after hectic schedule we feel low, in such cases our body needs extra fluids. Hence you can try Aloe Vera juice with fiber for revitalizing.
2) Flushes our Toxins
Your body uses water in all its cells, organs, and tissues to help regulate its temperature and maintain other bodily functions. Because your body loses water through breathing, sweating, and digestion, it's important to rehydrate by drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water.
Below is the importance of water in our body:
1) It regulates your body temperature- Staying hydrated is crucial to maintaining your body temperature. Your body loses water through sweat during physical activity and in hot environments. Your sweat keeps your body cool, but your body temperature will rise if you don’t replenish the water you lose. That’s because your body loses electrolytes and plasma when it’s dehydrated. If you’re sweating more than usual, make sure you drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
2) Water Can Help Control Calories- For years, dieters have been drinking lots of water as a weigh
Even the healthiest of people get sick every now and then. But by fine-tuning certain aspects of your health routine, such as diet and stress management, you can help support your immune system's defenses against bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that cause conditions like the common cold and flu.
Below are some simple tips on how you can boost your immune system
1) Reduce Your Stress Levels- Chronic stress suppresses the immune response of the body by releasing the hormone cortisol. Cortisol interferes with the T-cells (a specific white blood cell) to reproduce and receive signals from the body. Cortisol also reduces the antibody secretory IgA, which lines the gut and respiratory tract, which are our first line of defense against pathogens. To keep your stress in check, practice yoga, meditation or deep breathing in your regular routine.
2) Eat more whole plant foods- Whole plant foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds,
A body wash will not dry up your skin with regular use. They are made to be more moisturizing for the skin. The moisturizing capabilities often come from the oils and creams that are mixed into the formula of these body washes.
Below are the body washes under Galway Rupabham category:
1) Green Lush Body Wash- It has the goodness of Aloe Vera and Cucumber extracts- a perfect mixture to achieve a soft skin. Regular body washes can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it feeling tight and dry. Using a gentle body wash will encourage it to hold on to moisture without over-cleansing, so your skin feels nourished and healthy. A moisturizing body wash can be especially useful on rushed mornings. All it takes is one shower to keep your skin beautifully nourished, hydrated and cleansed for the day ahead.
2) Citrus Blast Body Wash- Citrus is a sweet treat for the senses. The scent and taste help to invigorate the mind, body, and
Bacteria and viruses can be very contagious and make us ill. No one like to be sick, so here are 5 things that will help you in your battle against germs
1) Be germ-aware while traveling- If you’re traveling during the holiday season, keep yourself away from germ to minimize your risk. With filtration systems, airplane air is better than it used to be. But it’s not perfect. So, keep your hands away from your face and wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer when you can. Stay home if you’re sick, or at least cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. The same holds true on any public transportation. The biggest benefit of hand sanitizer is that it is handy and one can take it anywhere.
2) Hand washing- Often overlooked, hand-washing is one of the easiest and most effective ways to protect yourself from germs and most infections. Wash your hands
A men pursuit to look good must not only be dependent on looking for the best clothes that will flatter his figure. He must look neat and presentable in every way on a daily basis. More than knowing the happenings in the fashion scene, he must be a consistent observer of grooming tips for men. Proper grooming involves the whole body - this means from head to foot. It needs to be looking good and smelling good always. More so, it has to be dressed sensibly without sacrificing comfort. Below are tips for men grooming:
1) Know which hair products work for you- One size does not fit all, and the current rotation of men's products reflect this. If you've thicker, unruly hair, know that hair styling gel are for you. The finer-headed should go for lighter products. Moreover, there's stuff for those with no hair at all. Buy hair gel according to your hair quality and type. The solution is simple: do your research. Products usually do what they say on the tin, and some
Personal grooming plays an essential role in enhancing one’s personality. Remember, a lot depends on your first impression. Grooming and hygiene help you make a mark of your own in the first meeting itself. Men's grooming is now an honored art. There's no shame involved.
Below are the essential tips for men grooming:
1) Take good care of your skin- If a woman can do it, why can’t you? A man’s skin needs just as much attention as woman’s. No matter what, make sure you drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Sleep at least 6-7 hours to avoid puffy eyes and look fresh during your active hours. Keep your skin moisturized and nourished. Apply a good skin care cream before stepping out. You are inevitably going to notice the difference between you and peers.
2) Banish Irritation with after shave balm- Nicks and cuts ruining your mood? Invest in a quality after shave b
Exercise is excellent for maintaining optimum health and a healthy weight. It is even more effective when used in conjunction with proper nutrition. If you are exercising regularly, you may be sabotaging its positive effects by not eating properly. Your body needs fuel and food is your fuel. Failure to eat properly hurts you in two ways. First of all, if you're not fueling your body properly, you may not have energy for longer, more intense workouts. Secondly, if you are eating too much, you may not be burning enough calories during the day to lose weight or maintain your healthy weight.
Below are the simple health tips for a fit and healthy lifestyle:
1) Make sure you're eating healthy- Ask almost any personal trainer and they’ll tell you that regardless of your training goals, healthy eating is the backbone. Food is what fuels your body to reach your goals and without proper nutrition through quality foods, you’re likely to stall. Maintain a balanced die