Dry skin occurs when skin doesn't retain sufficient moisture. This can happen as a result of frequent bathing, use of harsh soaps, aging, or certain medical conditions. And for those in colder climates, it can stem from cold, dry winter air. Moisturizers have many purposes beyond relieving and preventing dry skin. Did you know that they can protect sensitive skin, improve your skin tone, and even hide imperfections? But moisturizing your entire body goes beyond slathering a lotion on yourself. In fact, it’s something you can do from the inside and out. By using moisturizing products and promoting moisture retention, you can moisturize and keep your skin moist throughout the day.
Try these 3 tips to soothe your dry skin:
1) Choose the Right Cleansers- Dry skin needs cleansers for the face and the body that contain ingredients known to provide that much needed moisture. Chances are the gentler the cleanser, the less harsh on the skin. Look for facial c
Celebrated on the full-moon day of the Hindu month of Sravana (July/August), this festival celebrates the love of a brother for his sister. On this day, sisters tie rakhi on the wrists of their brothers to protect them against evil influences, and pray for their long life and happiness. To make this occasion more auspicious buy beauty and personal items care for your sister which will excite her and make her happier:
1) Body Washes- Today everyone is switching to body wash rather than soap. There are various ranges of body wash in Galway- Citrus Blast, Green Lush, Pomegranate and Plum, Honey and Almond, Fruit Punch . These body washes are meant for different skin types and makes the skin soft and supple. Keeps you fresh throughout the day it has all the essential ingredients that are required for your skin. It nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Regular b
The scorching summer heat can be unforgiving on your skin. The pollution, intense summer sun, heat, and humidity cause many skin issues. Tanning, dry patches, overactive sebaceous glands, sunburn, pigmentation, blemishes, and acne – these are a few issues that you may face during summer. That is why you need to take care of your skin during this season. You also need to update your skin care products and routine with the changing seasons. Below, we have suggested some changes that you need to make in your skin care routine.
1) Limit Your Time in the Sun- Instead of spending the entire day in the sun, limit your time outside to a couple of hours. Rather than reapplying sunscreen midway through your day, use this as your cue to go inside. This saves your skin and saves you money since you don’t have to apply another round of sunscreen.
2) Sunscreen is a must- Throw away last year's unused sunscreen for a new bottle. Sunscreens aren't mea
Your skin, no doubt, needs extra skincare during winter. The cold air during the dry months can damage your skin if you failed to take proper care of your it. A few simple skincare tips can keep your skin glowing and beautiful in the winter months.
1) Mild Warm Shower – How many of you love to sit in the warm water for long hours? Assuming most of you, here is the fact the will make you think twice on this habit of yours. The longer you expose your skin to hot water the more natural oil is washed off making your skin lose its shine and moisture. If the water makes your skin red, it is too hot for you. So better use less warm water for bathing. Moreover, cold water is more efficient in removing the dirt than hot water.
2) Gentle Cleanser – Cleanser is very important during winters. However, in the winter it is better to use a bathing gel than soap. Soaps can irritate dry skin hence, limiting soap can actually help your skin to breathe bett
Galwaykart has added many new products in its categories -Rupabham and Nutriflow. In order to take care for your personal grooming and fitness there is no compromise with the quality of the product. The new products are-
1) Haldi Kesar Skin Cream- Known for its antioxidant properties, turmeric has been used for many years across the globe. The anti-inflammatory properties of this cream work on your pores and calm the skin. With the mixture of Saffron it has a significant moisturizing effects on the skin, in addition to complexion promoting properties. It can help restore your natural glow and treat uneven skin tone. Order personal care products online which is a great natural exfoliator and helps in removing dead skin cells. Besides these, it gives a glowing and soft skin.
2) Galway Nutriflow Fiber- This is a popular nutritional supplement
Using body lotion right before you are going to bed has many unbelievable advantages for your skin. Body lotion will provide nutrients to your skin and it will give you more advantages than you can imagine. People who work in harsh climates often apply body lotion on a regular basis, perhaps even daily. Skin that is chapped or dried from wind, cold, or heat can be hard to treat with regular cosmetics. Some people have sensitive skin. No matter which type of climate they live in, their skin can become dry and irritated easily, sometimes even from indoor heat. Quality body lotion, applied after each shower or bath, can help to seal moisture deep in the skin to keep it hydrated and supple.
Below are the products of Galwaykart and you can buy body lotion online:
1) Body Lotion Honey and Shea Butter- The presence of Honey and Shea Butter makes this body lotion an incredibly nourishing