Wondering why rose water has found a place in every Indian household? It's simple. Rose water benefits are a plenty as it is undoubtedly beauty's magic potion, and also remarkably versatile. Today, rose water is an all-natural ingredient included in many facial care products like toners. The fragrant formulations prep your skin for makeup applications while also preventing acne and wrinkles. Rose water toner is rose petals steeped in purified water — in other words, a concentrated bouquet. Rose water has a wealth of benefits, from naturally removing impurities to temporarily tightening the appearance of skin — and it’s excellent for a range of different skin types
Below are some of the major benefits of rose water toner:
1) Hydrated Glow- The extremity of seasons can have a large impact on our skin. Rose toner can help care for that. Simply mist some on your face (or you can also apply it using a cotton pad) and your skin will instantly feel
All women across the globe will unanimously agree that having flawless and glowing skin makes for their number one dream. If you want clear and healthy skin, we have some amazing homemade beauty tips for you. You don’t really have to go far to incorporate these tips in your beauty routine; just walk to your kitchen, look around and you are good to start. Commonly available fruits such as oranges, papayas, bananas, and apples are super effective antioxidant-rich skincare treatments. These remedies are completely safe, natural and easy on the pocket. If you are wondering what those tips for glowing skin are, then read on to find out.
1) Masoor Dal Powder, Orange Peel Powder and Rose Water. Grind masoor dal and orange peel separately to obtain their powdered forms. One by one add them to rose water. Here you can also add Rose Skin Toner if you want. Blend until the mixture be
Dry skin occurs when skin doesn't retain sufficient moisture. This can happen as a result of frequent bathing, use of harsh soaps, aging, or certain medical conditions. And for those in colder climates, it can stem from cold, dry winter air. Moisturizers have many purposes beyond relieving and preventing dry skin. Did you know that they can protect sensitive skin, improve your skin tone, and even hide imperfections? But moisturizing your entire body goes beyond slathering a lotion on yourself. In fact, it’s something you can do from the inside and out. By using moisturizing products and promoting moisture retention, you can moisturize and keep your skin moist throughout the day.
Try these 3 tips to soothe your dry skin:
1) Choose the Right Cleansers- Dry skin needs cleansers for the face and the body that contain ingredients known to provide that much needed moisture. Chances are the gentler the cleanser, the less harsh on the skin. Look for facial c
A major component— and signal— of healthy skin is a natural glow. But causes like lack of sleep, stress, age, and even what you eat can rob your complexion of its radiance. Transform skin that looks dull and tired to luminous and glowing by knowing how to make your skin glow naturally, no matter how much time you have: months, one or two weeks, overnight, or even minutes!
Below are the tips to get a glowing skin:
1) The Golden Rule- Make sure you always (and we mean always) remove your makeup before hitting the sheets. The skin needs to breathe overnight. And makeup prevents that, as leaving it on overnight clogs the pores which may cause blemishes and/or blackheads. Don’t possess a makeup remover? Just put some olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to get rid of the makeup and dirt.
2) Morning Skin Care Routine- Morning skin care—for both face and body—can make a huge difference. Start with a n
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. It also inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots, even out skin tone, and enhance skin radiance. One of the main vitamin C derivatives used in skin care, has been shown to have a hydrating effect on skin. It decreases trans epidermal water loss, allowing your skin to better retain moisture.
Galway Rupabham Vitamin Face Wash really work. Uneven skin tone, rough texture, fine lines, acne scars, general dullness — you can name just about any common complexion concern and there's a good chance this face wash is effective for it. It helps keep skin strong and firm. Along with minimizing the appearance of fine lines, vitamin C also helps the surface of your skin appear smoother and firmer by activating cells called fibroblasts that make ne
Celebrated on the full-moon day of the Hindu month of Sravana (July/August), this festival celebrates the love of a brother for his sister. On this day, sisters tie rakhi on the wrists of their brothers to protect them against evil influences, and pray for their long life and happiness. To make this occasion more auspicious buy beauty and personal items care for your sister which will excite her and make her happier:
1) Body Washes- Today everyone is switching to body wash rather than soap. There are various ranges of body wash in Galway- Citrus Blast, Green Lush, Pomegranate and Plum, Honey and Almond, Fruit Punch . These body washes are meant for different skin types and makes the skin soft and supple. Keeps you fresh throughout the day it has all the essential ingredients that are required for your skin. It nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Regular b
Male Grooming has moved on a great deal since the days where men just simply shaved and added a splash of aftershave. Nowadays many men’s grooming products help to keep skin looking and feeling great. There are certain face creams for men in Galway which will enhance their look. The two face cream for men are- Galway Srigunam Fairness Cream Men and Galway Men Skin Lightening Cream. These two products help in giving a fair skin tone for men. It repairs tough male skin, reduces skin darkening, visible spots and blemishes while restoring the natural fairness of the skin. It shields your skin from sun block, gives you an even skin tone and nourishes your skin. This cream has a very light texture and is easy to apply. It claims to control oiliness, avoid acne-causing bacteria and reduce dark spots. It brightens your skin and provides long- lasting freshness. This fairness cream is enriched with Multi- Vitamin complex which provides good hydration.
Buy Fairness Cream for Men which i
The Azadirachta indica tree, also known as the neem tree, has recently gained a lot of popularity for its various benefits for the skin and body. Originally found only in India, the neem tree has been called Arishtha in Sanskrit, which translates to “reliever of sickness.” If you’re curious about the benefits of neem for skin, then below are some of it:
1) Treats acne- Neem leaves are a godsend ingredient and a safe home remedy for oily and acne-prone skin. Since they exhibit antibacterial properties, they help keep skin free from pimple-causing bacteria and thus reduce acne. Neem oil extracted from neem leaves is a cooling, drying and non-comedogenic oil that you can use to zap excess oil from the face and keep it clean and oil-free. You can use undiluted neem oil as a spot treatment to fight acne.
2) It heals dryness and reduces redness- Neem seeds are used to create Neem oil, a naturally moisturizing product that contains numerous fatty
The hot summer sun is harmful to our skin, and we take due precautions for it. But it also has harmful effects on your hair. The heat from the sun causes weathering and oxidative damage to hair and make it dry, brittle, and stiff. Fortunately, there are several tricks and products you can use to beat the heat damage on your hair this season. Below are the top 5 summer hair care tips to keep your style from fizzling out this summer.
1) Cover up- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you’re out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects color-treated hair.
2) Shampoo with Care- While you feel like shampooing your hair every day, doing so will cause more harm than good. Too much shampoo can dry up your scalp and hair even more. Buy best shampoo and conditioner online, to ke