Monthly Archives: August 2020
Sunscreen is the easiest way to protect yourself from the sun’s dangerous rays. Sunscreens are very effective when used properly. Follow these guidelines to give yourself the most protection:
Apply the sunscreen at least 20 to 30 minutes before you go outdoors, whenever you will be exposed for 30 minutes or more.
Reapply sunscreen every 3 hours while you are outdoors, even if the product is labeled "all-day." If you are getting a lot of sun or perspiring heavily, reapply sunscreen every hour or two.
Cover all exposed areas, including your ears, lips, face and back of your hands.
Don’t skimp; make sure to apply a generous layer. Smooth it on rather than rub it in.
Women should apply sunscreens under makeup. If you wait to apply sunscreen until you hit the beach, you may already be perspiring, and moisture makes sunscreens less effective.
Let’s look into the benefits of using SPF 30 sunscreen:
1) Sunscreen protects you from
Jogging is a form of sustained running or trotting at a steady and slow pace. It is much slower than running but is faster than walking. The main purpose of jogging is to maintain your tempo without causing much strain to the body. This is less taxing on the body, consumes much lesser energy and thereby, helps to sustain for a longer time.
Reasons Why Jogging is Good for You:
1) Strengthens Your Immune System- There’s this myth that exercise wears you down and makes you more susceptible to getting sick, but moderate exercise—like jogging—actually strengthens your body’s response to illness, according to research published in the journal Frontiers in Immunology. And while another review of the scientific literature didn’t specifically call out jogging, it did find regular exercisers were less likely to come down with bacterial and viral infections. Longer, more intense exercise has actually been shown to inhibit the process your body uses
A major component— and signal— of healthy skin is a natural glow. But causes like lack of sleep, stress, age, and even what you eat can rob your complexion of its radiance. Transform skin that looks dull and tired to luminous and glowing by knowing how to make your skin glow naturally, no matter how much time you have: months, one or two weeks, overnight, or even minutes!
Below are the tips to get a glowing skin:
1) The Golden Rule- Make sure you always (and we mean always) remove your makeup before hitting the sheets. The skin needs to breathe overnight. And makeup prevents that, as leaving it on overnight clogs the pores which may cause blemishes and/or blackheads. Don’t possess a makeup remover? Just put some olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to get rid of the makeup and dirt.
2) Morning Skin Care Routine- Morning skin care—for both face and body—can make a huge difference. Start with a n
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. It also inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots, even out skin tone, and enhance skin radiance. One of the main vitamin C derivatives used in skin care, has been shown to have a hydrating effect on skin. It decreases trans epidermal water loss, allowing your skin to better retain moisture.
Galway Rupabham Vitamin Face Wash really work. Uneven skin tone, rough texture, fine lines, acne scars, general dullness — you can name just about any common complexion concern and there's a good chance this face wash is effective for it. It helps keep skin strong and firm. Along with minimizing the appearance of fine lines, vitamin C also helps the surface of your skin appear smoother and firmer by activating cells called fibroblasts that make ne
Achieving healthy teeth takes a lifetime of care. Even if you’ve been told that you have nice teeth, it’s crucial to take the right steps every day to take care of them and prevent problems. This involves getting the right oral care products, as well as being mindful of your daily habits.
5 ways to keep your teeth healthy:
1) Brush Properly- Most people are aware that brushing their teeth twice a day is one of the most important practices for removing plaque and bacteria and keeping teeth clean. However, brushing may only be effective if people use the correct technique. People should brush using small circular motions, taking care to brush the front, back, and top of every tooth. This process takes between 2 and 3 minutes. People should avoid sawing back-and-forth motions. Brushing too hard or using a hard-bristled toothbrush can damage tooth enamel and the gums. The effects of this may include tooth sensitivity, permanent damage to the protective ena