Monthly Archives: March 2020
It is that time of the world where everyone wants to look good. Even men want to be perfectly groomed and look presentable. A man should have a good understanding of his body in respect to health, fitness, what to wear and grooming.
Below are the grooming products offered by Galway Men Premium Range -
1) After Shave Balm- This provide a thick coating of moisture to protect and soothe freshly shaven skin. It can arrest bleeding caused by shaving and help your facial skin heal faster. With a soothing effect on the skin it contains hygienic benefits which include keeping the skin pores clean and bacteria-free. Buy Aftershave for Men Online, which helps prevent acne and makes a man feel more confident.
2) Beard Shampoo- Beard shampoo is one of the most important products in the beard maintenance kit. It softens the hair and cleanses the skin underneath to take away
Turmeric, also known as curcuma longa, is a traditional herb native to India and Asia, with ancient healing properties and versatile culinary uses. The dried and ground root of this herb, produces this vibrant yellow spice which brings life to any dish. Besides giving flavor to dish it also has many other benefits:
1) Turmeric Provides Relief from Arthritic Pain- Turmeric's anti-inflammatory properties have been instrumental in treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Buy organic health care products, whose antioxidant also destroys the free radicals in the body that damage the cells. Anybody suffering from the condition should consume the spice on a daily basis to relieve themselves of mild joint pains and inflammation, though it should be understood that it does not stand as a substitute for medication.
2) Anti-Inflammatory Properties- Curcumin that is present in Turmeric contains properties that fight the development of m
Bacteria and viruses can be very contagious and make us ill. No one like to be sick, so here are 5 things that will help you in your battle against germs
1) Be germ-aware while traveling- If you’re traveling during the holiday season, keep yourself away from germ to minimize your risk. With filtration systems, airplane air is better than it used to be. But it’s not perfect. So, keep your hands away from your face and wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer when you can. Stay home if you’re sick, or at least cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. The same holds true on any public transportation. The biggest benefit of hand sanitizer is that it is handy and one can take it anywhere.
2) Hand washing- Often overlooked, hand-washing is one of the easiest and most effective ways to protect yourself from germs and most infections. Wash your hands
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people. Detailed investigations found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans. Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans.
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases. Most of those cases would be mild, and some people might show no symptoms at all. But the prospect of being infected with a new virus can be frightening. The symptoms to look out for, according to