More and more research is showing that the key to lifelong good health is what experts call “lifestyle medicine” — making simple changes in diet, exercise, and stress management. To help you turn that knowledge into results, we’ve put together this manageable list of health and wellness suggestions. 10 tips for a healthier lifestyle:
1) Base your diet on plenty of foods rich in carbohydrates- About half the calories in our diet should come from foods rich in carbohydrates, such as cereals, rice, pasta, potatoes, and bread. It is a good idea to include at least one of these at every meal. Wholegrain foods, like wholegrain bread, pasta, and cereals, will increase our fibre intake.
2) Drink more water. Water is essential for our bodies to function. Water is needed to carry out body functions, remove waste, and carry nutrients and oxygen around our body. Since we lose water daily through urine, bowel movements, perspiration, and breathing, we need to replenish our water i
Because our skin is bombarded daily with foreign influences such as scorching sun, drying winds, biting cold weather, bacteria and dirt, our distant ancestors learned quickly that preserving the health of skin is a way for better and longer life. During the last few thousand years, process of soap creation received numerous upgrades and tweaks, mostly by adding natural additives of color and smell. There are lots of natural skin care products available in market.
Soaps come in many shapes and sizes, with or without colorants, scented or unscented. There are facial soaps, moisturizing soaps, deodorizing soaps, beauty bars, antimicrobial soaps and many more. We all use soap on a daily basis, being in the shower or to wash our hands throughout the day.
Soft, smooth skin is something most of us want, it makes us feel more attractive and also like a healthy state for the skin. Whether you’re in your 20s or your 60s, maintaining healthy skin can be a challenge. Here are some quick and easy tips to help you achieve healthier, softer skin-
1) Apply a moisturizing body wash- Soap bars are definitely NOT a thing of the past. But it’s like the standard of hygiene. Nowadays it’s good to explore your other options in washing your body, just like a body wash. In comparison with normal bars of soaps, a body wash will not dry up your skin with regular use. They are made to be more moisturizing for the skin. The moisturizing capabilities often come from the oils and creams that are mixed into the formula of these body washes. You can use the body wash of Glaze-Pomegranate & Plum, Honey &Almond and Goat Milk Shower Cream. You can buy body wash online in Galwaykart. These body wash not o
Keeping hands clean through improved hand hygiene is one of the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. Clean your hands after using the bathroom; after sneezing, blowing your nose, or coughing; before eating; when visiting someone who is sick; or whenever your hands are dirty.
Below are the ways how you can keep your hands free from germs:
1) Use a proper hand wash- As simple as it may seem, proper handwashing remains the most effective way of removing germs and harmful bacteria from our hands. Handwash should not be so harsh as it will damage the skin. You can use Aloe Vera hand wash of Galway Rupabham as it made up of Aloe Vera and Lime It also gives a soft touch to your hands and is 100% soap- free and clean your hands gently. Order hand wash online from Galwaykart. We are a
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits.
Benefits of Green Tea:
1) Prevent Cancer- Green tea consumption is associated with a reduced risk for several types of cancer, such as breast, lung, skin, colon, esophageal and bladder. Cancer rates are also generally lower in countries with high consumption of green tea. Researchers believe that the high level of polyphenols in green tea help kill cancerous cells and stop them from growing. Laboratory and animal studies have shown that the polyphenols in green tea:
- Decrease tumor growth
- May protect against ultraviolet UVB radiation damage
2) Promotes Weight Loss- The EGCG in green tea seems to be the shining element for potentially aiding weight loss. The antioxidant
Dental care is vital to having healthy teeth and the general well-being of the body. It mainly involves taking good care of all structures of the mouth including teeth, gums, and the tongue. Many people suffer from dental diseases mainly due to lack of knowledge and sheer laziness towards proper dental care. This is very common with children and adults who do not pay proper attention to dental hygiene.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth:
1) Brush regularly but not aggressively- Most people are aware that brushing their teeth twice a day is one of the most important practices for removing plaque and bacteria and keeping teeth clean. However, brushing may only be effective if people use the correct technique. People should brush using small circular motions, taking care to brush the front, back, and top of every tooth. This process takes between 2 and 3 minutes. People should avoid sawing back-and-forth motions. The effects of this may include tooth sensitivity,
Sunburns are the result of over exposure to UVB rays from the sun. They cause the skin to redden and blister, damaging the outer protective layers of the skin. Just one bad sunburn can lead to long-lasting damage to the skin and increase the risk for skin cancer. Prevention is the best way to avoid sunburn.
These tips will help when you’re outdoors.
1.Limit sun exposure- The key is to expose yourself only to what you need. Limit your exposure time under the sun's peak hours which is between 10AM to 4pm.
2.Wear protective clothing- A wide brimmed hat is a must especially when you are going to the beach or just strolling in the park. A cool, light colored shirt with sleeves covering the arms is also recommended. A long skirt for women and long pants for men to protect the legs. You could also wear your favorite sunglasses to protect your eyes and eyelids from the glaring sun.
3. Select an appropriate sunscreen-
Galwaykart strives in providing 100% satisfaction to its customers. It is an online portal wherein you can buy natural home cleaning products online. Besides home cleaning products there are various products from personal grooming, health drinks, agricultural products etc. When it comes to customer satisfaction and retention; we believe in the emphasize on improving our customer care services from time to time. The customers are not going to stay with for long unless they are satisfied with our customer care facility. The basic aim of our customer care services is to meet the expectations and needs of customers.
The company care about their customer's experiences. For all this, it has come up with “Galwaykart Customer Help Desk”. Here, you can get all the queries related to shopping or any problems throu
1) Preferred Customer- With Preferred customer, a person who is not a part of our network can also place order from our website. In other word, if a customer wants to purchase our products without becoming part of sales channel then he/ she can place the order via galwaykart.com. Distributors can sell products to the customers in remote areas who are only interested in products but do not want to be part of this channel. You can create your account on Galwaykart.com and start placing order for Home Care Products Online and all the products like any other ecommerce website.
2) Active Distributor Policy- If a distributor is unable to achieve 5 IP then they will block the Distributor ID. There is only one way to get active again. For that, as per the a
Eating healthy can make your body feel great. A healthy diet has been scientifically proven to provide numerous health benefits, such as reducing your risk of several chronic diseases and keeping your body healthy.
1) Physical activity and healthy eating- A good balance between exercise and food intake is important, as this helps to maintain muscle strength and a healthy body weight. At least 30 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity, such as walking, is recommended every day.
2) Eat lots of fruit and veg- It's recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced. A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth. Also, you can buy