Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Washing your hands properly is one of the easiest ways to protect yourself from disease-causing germs and bacteria. The process of hand washing is even more crucial at present when the fatal new strain of coronavirus continues to spread in different parts of the world. Even the advisory of the World Health Organization (WHO) stresses on cleaning your hands to protect yourself from the infection of the deadly virus. But what is the best way to wash your hands to ensure that you are not carrying germs and bacteria? Most people take a drop of hand wash, rub their hands together for a few seconds and rinse it. Is this enough? Or we need to be more mindful while cleaning our hands to stay healthy. Let's find out!
What’s the proper technique for washing my hands?
There are only a few simple steps to take to give your hands a thorough cleaning and prevent the spread of illness. The steps a
All women across the globe will unanimously agree that having flawless and glowing skin makes for their number one dream. If you want clear and healthy skin, we have some amazing homemade beauty tips for you. You don’t really have to go far to incorporate these tips in your beauty routine; just walk to your kitchen, look around and you are good to start. Commonly available fruits such as oranges, papayas, bananas, and apples are super effective antioxidant-rich skincare treatments. These remedies are completely safe, natural and easy on the pocket. If you are wondering what those tips for glowing skin are, then read on to find out.
1) Masoor Dal Powder, Orange Peel Powder and Rose Water. Grind masoor dal and orange peel separately to obtain their powdered forms. One by one add them to rose water. Here you can also add Rose Skin Toner if you want. Blend until the mixture be
Hair fall is a common problem faced by all of us and it is often associated with dandruff, baldness, thinning of the hair and greying. Hectic lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, stress and harmful environmental pollutants take a toll on your hair health and make the strands lifeless and weak. Lifestyle modifications, eating a well-balanced diet and choosing the right hair oil products can help you greatly to lessen hair fall and hair damage.
Onion hair oil is one of the most valued hair products in recent times. It is trusted and highly recommended hair oil which promotes hair growth and solves all your hair problems. Let’s look into the benefits of onion hair oil:
1) To moisturize and revitalize dry, brittle hair
Onions contain many compounds that may help to enhance dry, damaged hair. Examples include flavonoids, such as kampeferol and quercetin. These have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and vasodilatory (widening of the blood vessels) properties that help p
Green tea enjoys a well-deserved health halo. One of the healthiest beverages on the planet, green tea leaves can be steeped to make tea, or sipped whole. Both the leaves and the tea itself can also be incorporated into cooking. Below are the benefits of having green tea for health:
1) Fat burning properties- Speeding up your metabolism is a sure-fire way to feel better in general. When your bodily systems are working at top-notch capacity, it’s a bonus to overall health. And the fact that green tea increases fat burning means that your blood is flowing better, your heart is pumping at a rate it should, and your digestive system is humming right along.
2) Supports brain health- Green tea is known to elicit an alert calm. While it does provide caffeine, green tea also contains an amino acid called L-theanine, which produces a calming effect. The combination of caffeine and L-theanine has also been shown to optimize brain function to e
It is our immune system that defends us against disease-causing micro-organisms. But sometimes it fails. A germ can overcome the immune system defenses and make us sick. Immunity is the resistance of the body against the infections and toxins that intrudes into your body. With natural ingredients, immune boosting herbs and supplements ensure that the body receives the necessary nutrients to keep the immune system strong and stable in the long run. There are many Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs and Supplements which helps to support immune function. Start your day with confidence that you are well protected and well – armored against the invisible enemy by incorporating the Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs in your diet:
1) Ashwagandha- Ashwagandha is an important herb in ayurveda. The name translates to “the smell of horse”, which indicates its ability to give immense strength and the unique fragrance it carries. It is a shrub and extracts or powder of its roots and leaves are us
Nourishing your hair with oil is like keeping your body healthy and nourished with food. You should feed your hair with oil every now and then to make sure it stays healthy, thick and lustrous. Below are the different types of hair oil:
1) Amla Hair Oil- The phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals present in amla help in increasing the scalp circulation and stimulate healthy growth. Vitamin C of amla produces collagen protein. This helps in stimulating hair growth, both length and volume wise. Collagens replace the dead cells of hair follicles with new hair cells. As it is rich in anti-oxidants, it prevents the harm caused by free radicals. It also helps treat dry and itchy scalp apart from dissolving dirt, oil and dust from your hair follicles. All this results in a healthy scalp. It helps control excess oil production in your scalp and optimize its pH level too. Buy Amla Hair Oil Online in which vitamin
Dry skin occurs when skin doesn't retain sufficient moisture. This can happen as a result of frequent bathing, use of harsh soaps, aging, or certain medical conditions. And for those in colder climates, it can stem from cold, dry winter air. Moisturizers have many purposes beyond relieving and preventing dry skin. Did you know that they can protect sensitive skin, improve your skin tone, and even hide imperfections? But moisturizing your entire body goes beyond slathering a lotion on yourself. In fact, it’s something you can do from the inside and out. By using moisturizing products and promoting moisture retention, you can moisturize and keep your skin moist throughout the day.
Try these 3 tips to soothe your dry skin:
1) Choose the Right Cleansers- Dry skin needs cleansers for the face and the body that contain ingredients known to provide that much needed moisture. Chances are the gentler the cleanser, the less harsh on the skin. Look for facial c
While we all love rains, increased levels of humidity during the monsoon makes it difficult to manage your hair. Problems such as frizzy hair, dandruff and hair fall become more common as well. But, don’t let the rains get to you. The key to tame your tresses lies in a simple routine that will help you sail through the rain. The monsoon tends to make your hair limp, lusterless, heavy and frizzy, owing to high levels of humidity in the air.
Below are some tips to protect your hair during monsoon:
1) Keep your hair dry- While it maybe be tempting to step out in the rain or you may actually get caught in it, remember that as soon as you step inside your home, take the time out to wash and dry your hair. Whether it is a heavy downpour or a light drizzle, rain water is dirty and acidic. So avoid wetting your hair unless it is necessary. Excess moisture when settled into the scalp can cause infections so wash your hair with shampoo right away.
Sunscreen is the easiest way to protect yourself from the sun’s dangerous rays. Sunscreens are very effective when used properly. Follow these guidelines to give yourself the most protection:
Apply the sunscreen at least 20 to 30 minutes before you go outdoors, whenever you will be exposed for 30 minutes or more.
Reapply sunscreen every 3 hours while you are outdoors, even if the product is labeled "all-day." If you are getting a lot of sun or perspiring heavily, reapply sunscreen every hour or two.
Cover all exposed areas, including your ears, lips, face and back of your hands.
Don’t skimp; make sure to apply a generous layer. Smooth it on rather than rub it in.
Women should apply sunscreens under makeup. If you wait to apply sunscreen until you hit the beach, you may already be perspiring, and moisture makes sunscreens less effective.
Let’s look into the benefits of using SPF 30 sunscreen:
1) Sunscreen protects you from