A healthy immune system protects us by first creating a barrier that stops those invaders, or antigens, from entering the body. And if one slips by the barrier, the immune system produces white blood cells, and other chemicals and proteins that attack and destroy these foreign substances. Airborne diseases can pose a huge threat and are particularly dangerous to individuals with weak immune systems.
Simple actions such as avoiding crowds, regularly washing hands, covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze, staying at home if symptomatic or feeling unwell and getting tested if worried about symptoms are things that everyone can do to reduce the risk and spread of diseases. There is no need for mass panic, just simple, sensible precautions!
Besides taking necessary precaution you can buy galway immunity booster products and increases your immune s
It’s hard not to get upset after seeing clutches of tangled hair on pillow, hairbrush and where not. Hair fall really sucks but we all have to deal it at some point. Especially a lot of ironing, dying and excessive use of shampoo and conditioners contribute in hair fall. Not to be surprised, there are lot many harmful chemicals in shampoo, conditioner and hair dyes.
So what’s the alternative to these synthetic and harmful chemicals in hair products?
You’ll be happy to know that there is definitely some light at end of the tunnel. Many of you are aware of natural, ayurvedic for hair care. Let’s have a look on Ayuvedic herbs that works wonder for hair:
1) Amla- It is a natural immunity booster and also the most preferred ingredient for maintaining hair health. It contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster. The surplus of Vitamin C helps to halt premature greying. Its high iron, p
Achieving healthy teeth takes a lifetime of care. Even if you’ve been told that you have nice teeth, it’s crucial to take the right steps every day to take care of them and prevent problems. This involves getting the right oral care products as well as being mindful of your daily habits. Buy Toothpaste Online after looking at the right ingredients present in it.
Here are some simple 5 ways to keep your teeth healthy:
1) Brush regularly but not aggressively- Most people are aware that brushing their teeth twice a day is one of the most important practices for removing plaque and bacteria and keeping teeth clean. However, brushing may only be effective if people use the correct technique. People should brush using small circular motions, taking care to brush the front, back, and top of every tooth. This process takes between 2 and 3 minutes. People should avoid sawing back-and-forth motions. Brushing too hard or using a hard-bristled toothbrush can d
There are so many different options when it comes to choosing foundation. BB creams have become a popular alternative to foundation in recent years, but what is a BB Cream? A BB Cream, or beauty balm, acts as a lightweight foundation that also offers skincare benefits at the same time. So, in short you are getting the coverage of a foundation but also getting skincare benefits all day long too!
It’s an all-in-one product for your skin. In one bottle, you get the benefits of two or three different products. This means that you’re not only saving time, but you’re also saving money. Here are some reasons to choose a BB cream as your base:
1) Simply your beauty routine- With most BB Creams typically combining the separate functions of common skincare items such as sunscreen, primer, concealer, moisturizer, illuminator and in some cases, foundation into a single, creamy tube-like application; you can kiss goodbye to a time-consuming morning beauty routine, simpl
Amla or the Indian gooseberry can treat hair loss effectively. This edible fruit is considered as a miracle cure for hair care. It stimulates hair growth and improves the quality of hair. It contains calcium, which promotes healthier hair. It helps strengthen hair follicles and reduces hair thinning. Below are the benefits of amla for hair:
1) Natural shine: Amla powder can be added to the home-made hair masks to add a natural shiny to your hair. Make sure to apply it regularly to have better results. The surplus of vitamin C in amla can help halt pre-mature greying. If you want to enhance the natural color of your hair, all you have to do is mix amla powder with henna powder. You can also Buy Amla Hair Oil Online and give a natural shine to your hair.
2) Serves as a natural hair conditioner: Amla can nourish, strengthen and condition your hair thereby making it shiny
The festival of color, Holi is one of the most cheerful festivals in India. Celebrated by applying colors, this vibrant festival can also take a toll on your skin and hair. The exposure of harmful colors can lead to skin and hair problems. Along with all the Holi party fun, it's also important to take care of your skin before and after the celebration. So, before you head out for all the Holi festivities, here are a few things you can do to protect your skin and hair:
1) Coconut Hair Oil- Apply coconut oil to your face, hair and the exposed part of the skin. It will help to protect your skin from colors. Then massage your hair well with oil and tie them up in a bun. This will ensure that the scalp and hair do not absorb colors too easily. Dry hair is more prone to damage. To start with a day before Holi, apply a good amount of coconut oil on your body and hair. Buy Coconut Hair Oil Online which
Be it politics, sports, business, or any other sphere, women have been at the forefront in every parts of the world. Women have constantly challenged the stereotypes and emerged powerful. As we near 2021, it’s clear that women’s liberties and roles vary greatly, depending what part of the world you live in. In some countries, females are still fighting for fundamental rights. But thanks to reputable media outlets, social media and outspoken activists, atrocities and female-centric issues have seen more of an international stage and a call to action than ever before.
On this International Women’s Day, it’s important now more than ever for women to support each other. Utilizing the power of community is truly the catalyst that will evoke change and equality, helping women flourish in their careers and personal development. It is through these bonds that we learn to appreciate and become inspired by the stories shared of the women we call “Female Role Model”.
Below is the list
Many children and families today have busy schedules.These make it hard to sit down to homemade meals every day. Many kids’ diets involve a lot of convenience and takeout food. But these foods can be unhealthy. They can have a negative effect on your child’s health. Some of the problems unhealthy eating causes can continue into adulthood.They can even develop into lifelong diseases. Healthful eating has many benefits for children. It can:
- Stabilize their energy.
- Improve their minds.
- Even out their moods.
- Help them maintain a healthy weight.
- Help prevent mental health conditions.
There are many ways you can teach and support your children in eating healthily. They include:
1) Start with breakfast- Eating a balanced breakfast with protein is a great way for your child to start their day. Protein can help them stay fuller longer. It even can help teenagers lose weight.
Mornings can be
An Ayurvedic diet is an eating plan that provides guidelines for when you eat, what you eat, and how you eat to boost your health, prevent or manage disease, and maintain wellness. If you follow an Ayurvedic diet, you'll eat primarily whole or minimally processed foods and practice mindful eating rituals. The diet is based on Indian Ayurvedic wellness systems that date back thousands of years. Some studies have shown that Ayurvedic lifestyle practices—including the diet—can help improve your health.
There are three different Ayurvedic doshas that derive from five different elements: space, air, fire, water, and earth. Each element provides different qualities or attributes.
- Vata (space and air): Vatas are often described as creative, intense, or expressive. Attributes include dry, light, cold, and rough.
- Pitta (fire and water): Pittas are often described as intelligent, joyful, and driven. Attributes include sharp, hot, liquid, and
Wondering why rose water has found a place in every Indian household? It's simple. Rose water benefits are a plenty as it is undoubtedly beauty's magic potion, and also remarkably versatile. Today, rose water is an all-natural ingredient included in many facial care products like toners. The fragrant formulations prep your skin for makeup applications while also preventing acne and wrinkles. Rose water toner is rose petals steeped in purified water — in other words, a concentrated bouquet. Rose water has a wealth of benefits, from naturally removing impurities to temporarily tightening the appearance of skin — and it’s excellent for a range of different skin types
Below are some of the major benefits of rose water toner:
1) Hydrated Glow- The extremity of seasons can have a large impact on our skin. Rose toner can help care for that. Simply mist some on your face (or you can also apply it using a cotton pad) and your skin will instantly feel