Soft, smooth skin is something most of us want, it makes us feel more attractive and also like a healthy state for the skin. Whether you’re in your 20s or your 60s, maintaining healthy skin can be a challenge. Here are some quick and easy tips to help you achieve healthier, softer skin-
1) Apply a moisturizing body wash- Soap bars are definitely NOT a thing of the past. But it’s like the standard of hygiene. Nowadays it’s good to explore your other options in washing your body, just like a body wash. In comparison with normal bars of soaps, a body wash will not dry up your skin with regular use. They are made to be more moisturizing for the skin. The moisturizing capabilities often come from the oils and creams that are mixed into the formula of these body washes. You can use the body wash of Glaze-Pomegranate & Plum, Honey &Almond and Goat Milk Shower Cream. You can buy body wash online in Galwaykart. These body wash not o
Keeping hands clean through improved hand hygiene is one of the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. Clean your hands after using the bathroom; after sneezing, blowing your nose, or coughing; before eating; when visiting someone who is sick; or whenever your hands are dirty.
Below are the ways how you can keep your hands free from germs:
1) Use a proper hand wash- As simple as it may seem, proper handwashing remains the most effective way of removing germs and harmful bacteria from our hands. Handwash should not be so harsh as it will damage the skin. You can use Aloe Vera hand wash of Galway Rupabham as it made up of Aloe Vera and Lime It also gives a soft touch to your hands and is 100% soap- free and clean your hands gently. Order hand wash online from Galwaykart. We are a
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits.
Benefits of Green Tea:
1) Prevent Cancer- Green tea consumption is associated with a reduced risk for several types of cancer, such as breast, lung, skin, colon, esophageal and bladder. Cancer rates are also generally lower in countries with high consumption of green tea. Researchers believe that the high level of polyphenols in green tea help kill cancerous cells and stop them from growing. Laboratory and animal studies have shown that the polyphenols in green tea:
- Decrease tumor growth
- May protect against ultraviolet UVB radiation damage
2) Promotes Weight Loss- The EGCG in green tea seems to be the shining element for potentially aiding weight loss. The antioxidant